Trainwreck Mafia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Manix- No, it didn't. It was a permanent swap, though, meaning that whomever I targeted would then become the Role Swapper. My original intention was to target Shinori with it, in case our Vig didn't kill him, so that we could be sure that he wouldn't vengekill someone again if we had to lynch him.

That was, btw, the real reason behind my slip yesterday where I said that we could lynch Shinori today if he didn't do what we wanted him to do when we lynched him. I was thinking in my head that I'd target him if he lied, and part of that accidentally got slipped when I typed.

Ok so we were all directed to Psych right?

So if BBM isn't the Mass LR or w/e, its safe to say that this was a mass redirection? In that case, I don't understand why Psych was chosen as a target. >_>

Guys, remember, we lynch 2 people today.

I think Elie's posts are bad, and there isn't really a reason to discuss vig over 2nd lynch. But I could have misread.

this is like one of the worst posts I've seen on my reread

Lol. This is funny. I know what psych's role was. I also know what happened last night. Weeeeee.

Is this seriously all you have to say?

Also, everyone knows Psych's role, since I claimed my full role...?