Naruto Mafia - Game Over

eclipse

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then why the hell didn't you say why the lynch was shit!? Your ENTIRE CASE of Aere being town was "This wagon is shit." You're totally ignoring my points against you!

I don't really get the Manix wagon at all...! I'll try to come up with more when I get back home in the evening!

Nothing he did was actually scummy, you and Marth and Manix were just "Well he's not reacting well to our illogical tunneling he must be scum." This happens every game.

Paperblade, why the sudden switch from BBM to Manix? As far as I know, BBM really hasn't changed anything from last phase, his push on the Aere lynch makes him look bad, and he's still using some lolgic. He was also your biggest scumread D1.

##Vote BBM

I feel like I'm tunneling right now but he's been my biggest scumread since mid/late D1 and I'm not seeing the case on Manix right now. Will reread all 10 pages later and see if I notice anything different than right now.

Also Shinori could have been a NK for the mafia for other reasons, due to low activity.

You seem to know something we don't?

So you suspect Shinori was Nightkilled by scum last night because...of his lolactivity and not looking town?

Something seems extreeeeeeeemely suspicious about you all of a sudden. Just throwing that out there. Need my reason? Something was said already in this thread that you seem to "accidentally" not be acknowledging/noticing. Either you're being lazy, you're skimming, or you just slipped. I'm leaning on the slip.

##Unvote

##Vote Serious Baninjas

Because you're suddenly in a slip situation, whereas my other reads are not.

Helios, who would you rather I have voted for!? Aere and I were tied in votes, and there needed to be a lynch! I wasn't going to vote for myself, obviously, and I believed that Aere's flip would at least be informative! Also, Helios, I remember that you seemed to not find Paper's play satisfactory either! What has happened to change your mind? Paper is certainly not lurking very much less than he was at that time!

On another note, Elie's argument against SB seems to be really weak and grasping to me! While it's true that Shinori might not have been the most obvious NK target, I would argue that there wasn't really anyone who looked super obvtown after D1! Certainly Haze didn't look much, if any, better than Shinori! So why are you jumping on this!? I mentioned earlier that I thought one of the people on the Aere wagon was probably scum! Right now I'm thinking it's probably you!

BBM, I said I thought I spotted a slip! Surely you would vote for someone who scumslipped if you were looking for scum! I have a perfectly considerable case on Manix now. Why would I put thar on the backburner and vote for a sudden scumslipper?

Because a slip is a slip!

Situation;

Scum Baninjas and co. kill Shinori, and didn't read enough to notice that Haze, was struck. Thus, he brings up the thing on Shinori (as it's fresh on his mind from the previous night). It makes sense, and isn't a stretch!

You call my case grasping, I call my case solved!

Other possibility!:

Town Baninjas doesn't read enough to notice that Haze was struck! Thus, he assumes that as the only death, Shinori must have been killed by the mafia! It makes sense, and isn't a stretch!

And in fact, the fact that you believe you have a solid case against someone else and are still going after SB for something as small as this makes very little sense to me!

Other possibility!:

Town Baninjas doesn't read enough to notice that Haze was struck! Thus, he assumes that as the only death, Shinori must have been killed by the mafia! It makes sense, and isn't a stretch!

And in fact, the fact that you believe you have a solid case against someone else and are still going after SB for something as small as this makes very little sense to me!

In fact? In fact!?!

Fact: Baninjas being lazy and skimming doesn't make makes him town.

Fact (probably): There are more than one scum to look for.

Of course it doesn't make him town! But it doesn't make him scum either, and if you feel you have a solid scumread in Manix, why not wait to pursue s smaller point like this until after!? I don't understand that logic at all!

Elieson, do you really think that SB's post which could easily be the result of not seeing what Haze said or reading it and not thinking makes him more likely scum than anything else that's happened in the thread so far?

Ok so I don't like Eli's case on SB. You voted me for my weak case on Aere, but yours is weaker because you are now assuming 'he KNOWS what is happening and that is scummy' (btw I feel my case on him earlier was better because at least it was during RVS where there is little to go with) Btw its fair enough to assume the mafia killed Shinori, please tell me why the mafia would've gone after Haze?

Why I think SB is scummy:

RVS stuff he has done. I've already explained that.

SB fishing for more info about my role with the "You sounds like scum going for a fake." when honestly there is no point in me claiming amnesiac and then 2-shot watcher. I could've as well directly claimed watcher in that case.

SB says he will re-read and get some reads but instead ends up defending himself and speculating about night actions. Not very pro-town at all. Honestly sounds like you're avoiding the thread by giving them excuses.

Btw in D1 you instead got a town read on me for my actions and get a scum read on Mancer. I'd like to mention Mancer is one of the easiest players to pick on and the fact that you haven't really done anything else irks me.

I don't really think BBM is scummy if only because his interactions throughout the game haven't been that bad. Yeah sure the logic about Paper being scum isn't great but bad logic=/= scum.

Same reason why i don't think Paper is scum even though he didn't explain why the Aere wagon was bad. He has still been more active than most I could say.

I can actually see a case against Manix though. D1 play has been more... apathetic or w/e.

No modkill, but a smack upside the head was delivered. The intent of that rule was to keep FAYZ mafia from happening again (go ISO scorri before she died). In other words, don't do that again.

VOTALS:

Bananas (2) - Marth, Elieson

BBM (1) - Helios

Elieson (1) - BBM

Manix (1) - Paperblade

Marth (1) - Manix

Not voting: Haze, MancerNecro

45.5 hours before showtime, and the activity is pathetic.

Okay, I'm sorry for my sudden drop in activity. I'm really busy and caught up in my Project. Don't worry, I'll catch up in activity this weekend and be posting more often.

Right now though, all I have to say is that the situation seems rather shaky. Almost everyone seems to be reaction similarly and defending themselves. It's a little hard to get actual Scumtells, though, until activity increases, but I find it great that there's actually more discussion right now compared to the RVS in D1.

I'll be going to read and ISO now to spot for some contradictions, so give me some time for that please.