Naruto Mafia - Game Over

eclipse

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got an idea over the weekend. Tremble in fear.

Was it his long, flowing hair? Or perhaps his eyes, which sparkled with unearthly clarity? He didn't know what it was, but something felt. . .right when he gazed upon his "rival". He wanted nothing more than to run his fingers through that thick, yet ordered mane, to hear him gasp as he--

"What are you doing?" Neji asked, clearly annoyed. "We're about to leave."

"It's a yaoi fangirl. I know it," Naruto mumbled.

"Now's not the time for that. Sasuke's not going to dawdle around while you fantasize about stripping him naked," Neji growled.

Naruto considered the merits of telling Neji that Sasuke wasn't his kind of guy, but decided against it. This would be a prime time to watch the object of his desire fly ahead of him through the trees. He reminded himself that he'd have to pay some attention to the branches, and not Neji's posterior.

"Get out of my head," he whispered to himself. "I'm supposed to like girls, not boys." The strange desire resurged in defiance. "You're worse than Kyuubi on a bad day."

---

"Hmph. Despite all his mumbling, he's packing some heat," Neji thought to himself. "He needs to work on being more subtle about it, and I need to work on making him mine." The group had dispersed, in order to cover more ground. Being alone wasn't a problem for someone as competent as Neji.

"Yaoi fangirl in your head, too?" Naruto asked. Neji's face flushed.

"W-well, I guess you could say so," the latter stammered out. Naruto laughed at Neji's response.

"You can either fight it," Naruto stated, matter-of-fact, "or. . ." Neji gasped as Naruto's face appeared next to his.

". . .you can enjoy the ride. . ."

Naruto jerked awake in his own room. His alarm rang, mercifully oblivious to the dream he'd had. You'd think that canon would've told them that I like girls, but NO. Some weirdo gets it into their head that I'm better off with a guy, and next thing I know, I'm in some weird dream where I'm doing nasty things with one of my friends. I'd better get out of bed. I won't let something like THAT stop me from finding Sasuke.

It looked to be a cloudy day. Naruto hummed to himself, then abruptly stopped when he felt something poke his throat. Neji glared at him.

"I need to kill you. Please don't resist."

Whatever Naruto had planned that day was ruined, as he spent most of it running from Neji.