Naruto Mafia - Game Over

eclipse

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also SB just gave up so I'm just waiting for eclipse to call the game

I think when he said he was giving up he just meant that he personally was giving up, not that he was the last member of the scumteam and was surrendering.

"Shizune was right, you're all pigs," Ino complained. Since the pig joke was old, the voters appealed to the True Gods, who then wrote her out of the story.

Dear Serious Bananas,

You are Ino. You helped Sakura, and she returned the favor by being more popular than you. You object to being the go-to clothes shopper for the rest of your team.

During the night, you may choose to do ONE of the following:

- If you reply to your role PM with "Night X - PLAYER1 would be better off trying PLAYER2", you'll use your powers of mind control to force PLAYER1 to target PLAYER2. You may do this twice during the game.

- If you reply to your role PM with "Night X - Show me what you've got, PLAYER", you'll talk player into surrendering their role PM to you. You may only do this once during the game.

You are allied with the mafia. You win if nothing can stop the mafia from winning.

It's now Night 3, it ends when Day 3 would've.

Edited by eclipse