Naruto Mafia - Game Over

eclipse

I hooked Helios, btw. So if Elieson shoots Helios, that should be gg, removing both the people who aren't confirmed.

Also, Helios, Paper scanned me AFTER the Lawyer died. I'd have to be Godfather for that to work out.

If neither Helios nor Elie are scum, Marth might be some godfather itp anti-torn survivor idk.

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only have two inspects, but I got an innocent on BBM on N2

Haze is clear via Oracle

Marth is Survivor

that leaves Elieson or Helios

so Elieson shoots Helios

and if Helios is town we hook him and lynch him tomorrow

I'm Tsunade, the big breasted fourth hokage, and town!doctor. Protected Paperblade N1, and thought maybe scum would shoot Haze N2 because he was a townclear (and maybe I was right who knows?). Got hooked last night though ;/. Anyway I think BBM is trying to frame me by hooking me, idling his kill, then saying he "hooked my kill". Since Brad technically cleared him he doesn't have to worry about getting lynched and can get away with things like this while slowly trying to mount a comeback.

I'm not going to try and speculate role set up when I'm not good at it to begin with. A 7/3/1 set up is already something you don't see everyday. All I know is my role PM, and that's what mine says, so I'm going with that.

Also Elieson don't shoot when you see this. If you kill me, and kill yourself, and we both flip town, it'll be 2/1/1. Scum can try and convince Marth to NL (and allow him to use his abilities), kill Haze, and then try and convince Marth to lynch town for a joint ITP/Scum victory. Since this is highly possible, I'd suggest against it. In the end it's up to you though.

I dunno if Elieson is a scum!vig but that seems powerful especially with those framers.

One of Helios/ Paper is scum. BBM is cleared no matter how you look at the situation and Paper can easily fake a inno on BBM thanks to that dumb claim in D2.

Finally, current stats(Assuming a 7/3/1):

6 players- 4/1/1

Eli is sacrificial dayvig. Misvig means it is now- 2/1/1. Survivor joints with mafia. Town loses.

Dayvig!Eli kills scum- Game over gg.

Basically who wins at this point all depends on Eli's decision.

Btw there's no reason for Elieson not to shoot because Town can do a mislynch and still lose thanks to 3/1/1 at night phase. Advicing Elieson to shoot his pick now.

Things to note:

Like Manix, Helios pulled the "I'm going to make up reasons to stay on my RVS vote" laziness.

He questioned me switching from BBM D1 to Manix on D2.

Tried to lynch Elieson instead of lynching between Watcher CCs D2.

Also gg brad if you trolled us

##Unvote

Also also. I typed my dayshot in wrong....so let's pretend that I didn't do that... *embarrassed*