Naruto Mafia - Game Over

eclipse

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Manix, 4-shot Watcher on two nights is still strong for town. I'm not voting cuz other reasons I can't say yet.

BBM, don't pull an SB and read my posts. I wanna fullclaim and clear myself.

I mean, I'm only thirty, I'm still young and don't plan on dying anytime soon.

When did I say that my role isn't limited shots?

I thought you were implying it because you had to ask for confirmation!

Marth, I honestly have no clue what's going on with you, but it looks like you're breadcrumbing some part to your role that you're not allowed to claim until you have a certain amount of votes!? I'm... not really sure whether to believe that, to be honest! After Trainwreck, I'm suddenly getting the feeling that you're a Jester or something!

Marth, I honestly have no clue what's going on with you, but it looks like you're breadcrumbing some part to your role that you're not allowed to claim until you have a certain amount of votes!? I'm... not really sure whether to believe that, to be honest! After Trainwreck, I'm suddenly getting the feeling that you're a Jester or something!

Ok, Not feeling the RP for this post, because I'm a little frustrated at the amount of reading that is not being done.

Blueninja specifically mentions being modkilled if claiming without a certain number of votes. It's funny that he flat out claims it in post #254, (about 30 posts ago), and you're just now speculating about what he's been implying for quite some time. It looks like Baninjas and BBNinjas both have trouble reading things. And you call me out for reading too much into things, when you're not even reading the god damn thread.

And then, all of a sudden, Jester. Because of Trainwreck. That's pretty lousy scumhunting there, Guy-sensei!

BBNinja, do you even read your posts before posting them?

I'll stop RPing here as well because otherwise the message will become distorted.

I know that he claimed something like that. I said "I'm not quite sure what's going on with you" as "I'm not quite sure whether to believe you or not". And I misspoke in the last post when I said that I suddenly have a feeling that he's the Jester. What I meant to say was "After Trainwreck, I'm not going to discount the possibility of you being a Jester." I was hardly trying to scumhunt there- read my posts, I don't think I've ever expressed an opinion that Marth is scummy.

I'll stop RPing here as well because otherwise the message will become distorted.

I know that he claimed something like that. I said "I'm not quite sure what's going on with you" as "I'm not quite sure whether to believe you or not". And I misspoke in the last post when I said that I suddenly have a feeling that he's the Jester. What I meant to say was "After Trainwreck, I'm not going to discount the possibility of you being a Jester." I was hardly trying to scumhunt there- read my posts, I don't think I've ever expressed an opinion that Marth is scummy.

Lies!

Associative reads, Aere! Currently, my idea that Scumblade is trying to profit from defending you is just conjecture, because I can't actually know your alignment for sure! But if you flip town, that looks worse to me, and it also makes me more sure that one of the wagoners (Elie/Marth/Manix) are scum! Plus, I might be wrong in my idea that you aren't scum! Again, my gut about Paper is the only reason I'm not voting you! Currently, I think you're town not doing well, but you COULD be scum!

You did say 4 days ago that Wagonner!Blueninja had at one time, a 1 in 3 chance of being scum. Saying "you might be scum", then following it with "you might not be scum", doesn't make it any better.

>_> I meant a definitive scumread, not "hey one of these people is probably scum"!

And then I followed that up recently by saying that I think that you are the scum out of the three! I honestly don't like how much you're overreading and grasping at the smallest inconsistencies and contradictions! It feels like you're flailing around, quite honestly!

I'm actively looking from any scumtells I can find, from any players, instead of tunnelling on just one or two. What am I supposed to look for? If searching for scumslips is scummy (because scumslips are slips made by, well, scum), and searching for small inconsistencies is scummy, (because this game isn't really littered with major inconsistencies), and overreading is scummy (as opposed to underreading, like missing a claimed hit from a confirmed town, or seemingly missing a chunk of role claim), perhaps you need to re-evaluate what you define as scummy.

VOTALS:

Bananas (1) - Marth

BBM (1) - Manix

Manix (2) - Paperblade, Elieson

Marth (1) - BBM

Not voting: Haze, MancerNecro, Helios

23.67 hours before showtime, AND THE CURRENT ACTIVITY INDICATES THAT EVERYONE WILL LOSE AT THE END OF THIS DAY PHASE.

(in other words, pick it up)

VOTALS (since I pulled my infamous screw-up):

BBM (1) - Manix

Manix (3) - Paperblade, Elieson, Marth

Marth (2) - BBM, Bananas

Not voting: Haze, MancerNecro, Helios

21 hours remain, and now that Trainwreck is over, you guys have far less excuse for "not paying attention".

How many to Hammer? I'm not really sure who or what I should be looking out for right now. All of your arguments seem pretty solid, without any bit of contradictions or Scumminess in it.