Naruto Mafia - Game Over

eclipse

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok guys we've got 45 minutes left for end phase. And there's a tie of 3 votes between BBM and Aere.

I haven't 'fully' claimed because I get modkilled for doing so. I can only do it at majority, so if you want it, get me to majority so I can explain myself at least. Because I really don't want to die now.

I'm still more on board with the Aere lynch personally, although looking at BBM gives me weird vibes, although that might just be his roleplay, I honestly don't know

In addition to my previous reasoning, this post

Though that post was pretty bad, Marth.

doesn't look great, because tbh I don't think that post Aere was referring to was actually that bad

feels passive aggressive

I think I prefer aere lynch over a marth lynch. But I guess I could vote marth, we do need a hammer though I believe, let's decide.

I still think something is off with SB but not much besides that.

I need to reread the thread. Ugh.

Votals (gimme a break, I was busy)

Aere (4) - Marth, Manix, MancerNecro, BBM

Bananas (1) - Shinori

BBM (3) - Helios, Paperblade, Aere

MancerNecro (1) - Bananas

Marth (2) - Haze, Elieson

7 minutes remaining

Akamaru tries to bark a warning, but it's far too late for Kiba. He's struck down before he can protest.

Dear Aere,

You are Kiba. You own an adorable, well-trained puppy named Akamaru. His eyes are still closed, but--wait, what do you mean talk about you? Oh, fine, you look surprisingly normal without your hood on.

During the night, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X - Tail PLAYER". You and your adorable puppy will follow PLAYER, and you'll learn who PLAYER visited that night. You may do this twice during the game.

(SNIP)

You are allied with the town. You win if all threats to the town are eliminated.

You jerks killed my favorite character.

It is now Night 1. Night 1 ends on Friday, 7:00 AM GMT/Thursday 9:00 PM HST or when I get all actions in. Remember, no talking!

Edited by eclipse

Okay, done.

"Talk to me," Itachi ordered. Gaara glared back, but did not say anything. Suddenly, his eyes widened. He found himself reciting his entire role PM! As he regained awareness, he saw his tormentor face down, a throwing knife in his back.

"Your methods were all wrong, but I can't fault you for trying," Gaara grumbled.

Dear Shinori,

You are Itachi. You have an infinite supply of Klondike bars, and you're not willing to share. Your Sharingan inversely affects your fashion sense.

During the night, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X - Who are you, PLAYER?" If you die/are lynched, you will reveal PLAYER's role PM on death. This ability (oracle) may NOT be claimed under any circumstances, or it will automatically fail. Additionally, you may NOT self-vote. Due to the nature of this game's start time, you MAY respond to your role PM with your "night" action within the first 24 hours of the day phase, and if you are lynched on D1 ONLY, the oracle will trigger. You may do this up to three times during game (including your special D1 use).

You're seen as a dangerous psychopath, so all inquiries into your alignment will show you as mafia. Perhaps you can leverage this to your advantage!

You are allied with the town. You win if all threats to the town are eliminated.

You have also learned who Gaara was!

Dear Haze,

You are Gaara. Your power of the funk may cause seizures. Despite the huge gourd on your back, you can dance surprisingly well. . .as long as there's some, er, guides in the form of arrows around.

The first time you would die, the power of the funk of your sand shield will protect you, keeping you alive. This happens only once during the game!

IT IS NOW DAY 2. Day 2 ends on October 21 at 7:00 AM GMT/October 20 at 9:00 PM HST. GOGOGO~!

Edited by eclipse

Ah, good job drawing the kill, Shinori! And we've now confirmed Haze as town! And he's a BPV so the mafia will probably leave him alive!

Now, I will return to my suspicions against Paper! I repeat, I have a strong hunch he was trying to look good with the Aere flip! If he was truly town who believed that Aere was also town, or if he really thought that the wagon against Aere was bad, he would have given his reasons for it, instead of just saying that it was bad! When people do the latter, it makes me think that they don't actually want the lynch to stop- they just want to look good after the flip. Compare Haze's defence of Aere to Paper's defence of Aere! The first defence gives a proper rhyme and reason as to why Aere might not be scum- the second one does not!

##Unvote, ##Vote: Paperblade