Naruto Mafia - Game Over

eclipse

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neither do I. Votehopping is normal, since people's votes/stance change depending on what's being discussed/proven. Although, at this point, votehopping seems a little weird, since there's not much discussion (useful discussion) going on anyway.

You miss the point.

Votehopping itself is not very scummy. Especially if you find new reasoning.

You were in RVS. You kept changing your vote a multiple times. Obviously there was no point in those silly change of votes. Let's see- 3 unvotes and 4 votes in a span of what, 12 hours? That is kind of unreasonable, even for RVS. If you sought reactions, keeping your vote on said person and hoping for a wagon would've been better.

Ergo, you are scum vote-hopping and trying to make yourself look townie during RVS. Hmph!

...That is all.

*continues reading his book about mafia*

Really, you're just coming along as a lot more aggressive then usual, like with your Psych vote you jumped on him calling him "probably scum" after one post, and then vote me for joke voting when nothing else is happening. If I could vote you again right now, I would, but consider the vote a bit more serious now.

You miss the point.

Votehopping itself is not very scummy. Especially if you find new reasoning.

You were in RVS. You kept changing your vote a multiple times. Obviously there was no point in those silly change of votes. Let's see- 3 unvotes and 4 votes in a span of what, 12 hours? That is kind of unreasonable, even for RVS. If you sought reactions, keeping your vote on said person and hoping for a wagon would've been better.

Ergo, you are scum vote-hopping and trying to make yourself look townie during RVS. Hmph!

...That is all.

*continues reading his book about mafia*

I think you're looking too far into this, Marth. If I were more active during RVS, I'd vote hop like crazy.

Your point seem fabricated and it's really bad. Ergo, ##Vote: Marth

I'd vote Marth for what he just did too in a lot of circumstances, but if he was scum, he probably wouldn't have made a vote like that! Scum want to blend in more, and a long RVS is good for them because it means less actual discussion!

AS LONG AS YOU DO THEM WHILE REFRESHING THE PAGE ELI

Haze's post felt more like a lame joke instead of actually being serious, which is sort of detrimental to us actually getting something done. I can get why Shinori's voting for him.