FE12 sadist draft

PKL

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Baldrick picks Yumina because secretely his mom dressed him up like that when he was younger, I sware.

Hmmm curses.

I'm taking a risk in prologue and possibly bad planning for the real game, but Linde.

Team: Ryan, Merric

My Unit

Name: Bench

Fighter

Prologue 1 2/0

Bench kills soldier then 2HKOs Jagen.

Prologue 2 8/0

Ryan gets both kills.

Prologue 3 10/0

Ryan and Bench team up on enemies. Ryan kills the Mercenary, Caeda and the

farthest Fighter. Rody and Luke hid.

Prologue 4 Jeorge 10/0

Ryan and MU wall off first turn. Then Ryan retreats and kills the Fighter MU weakened.

MU heals and weakens both mercs in EP. Then Ryan and MU finish off the mercs and start spamming vulneraries like

crazy. Then, Ryan lured the archer and killed it which lured Jeorge. MU attacks Jeorge for 16 dmg then retreats and Ryan

2HKOs Jeorge in EP+PP and barely survives.

Prologue 5 9/0

Ryan first takes down the Hunter in the south. Then MU lures two bandits to him and weakens them. Ryan finishes off one of them and MU flees.

The thief and the other guy fall in the next turn. Then, Ryan lures the hunter and 2HKOs him. Then team up on boss with

Ryan getting the kill.

Prologue 6 Draug 7/0

Steel weapons yesssssss. Fed all kills to Ryan and Merric. Ryan got the Draug kill.

I walled Cecille in a corner with my 3 units.

Prologue 7 Est 8/0

Ryan was exactly at average stats until this chapter. He proc'd 2 amazing levels here.

He killed Est and almost everyone. Merric got a wtf level too. P7 Est for best chapter.

Prologue 8 13/0

Everyone teamed up on enemies, Marth Ryan and Merric got a bunch of kills. Merric was the one to lure Katarina

and then Ryan sniped her.

Units after Prologue:

Unit		Class		Lv	Xp	HP	Str	Mag	Skl	Spd	Lck	Def	Res	WLv
Marth		Lord		9	36	28	9	0	12	12	12	8	0	Sword D
Ryan		Archer		12	48	27	15	0	14	10	7	11	0	Bow C
Merric		Mage		11	96	25	0	7	7	11	7	8	6	Tome D	

Chapter 1 5/5

Pirate Ryan destroys everything in his path, healing in PP. He 3HKOs Lorenz.

Undrafted Arran got me the Bullion and bought 6 Hand Axes.

Marth		Lord		9	96	28	9	0	12	12	12	8	0	Sword D
Ryan		Pirate		13	75	30	18	0	12	15	8	9	0	Axe E

1 penalty going into the main game.

Chapter 1 - 5 turns (9)

Merc Draug! He needs the survivability he gets from weapon triangle, sadly. Draco Arran

Chapter 2 - 6 turns (15)

Marth and Pirate Draug run! Draco Arran got the Bullion, and Marth talked to Lorenz.

Chapter 3 - 6 turns (21)

Draug runs across the ocean! The Dracoknights learnt true fear! Marth got the key and lowered the bridge himself. Palla got some loot and helped Draug bosskill!

Chapter 3x - 7+4 turns (32)

It's all Rein's fault! Curse you Rein! Wrys couldn't keep out of harms way, despite everything I tired. So I basically ended up trying to earn exp for Draug at the time.

Chapter 4 - 7 turns (39)

Sirius not being free scared me. A lot. But I still got the minimum TC without Rescue! Merc Draug charged a little ahead of Marth, and managed to catch the Devil Sword Thief! The twins went down horribly, but Ogma got out okay, took the Devil Sword from Draug, and I map saved. And then the weirdest thing happened. Ogma hit himself first hit, dodged, and crit. I just sat there for a second, in awe.

Chapter 5 - 5 turns (44)

Draug base arena trained, at hit level 20! He makes a decent Hero! So, what better way to celebrate his promotion than killing Rickard! He tanked a bunch of mages for Marth, and then killed the boss too! What a guy!

@SB- you didn't explore your options well enough. Hero Draug couldve avoided the Wrys penalty I think. Look at vid:

Chapter 2 6/11

Catria and Arran lured enemies to the left so Ryan and Marth had an easier time.

I even recruited Warren in last turn and Cord for their wepons.

Marth		Lord		10	53	29	10	0	12	12	13	8	0	Sword D
Ryan		Pirate		15	29	33	20	0	14	16	9	9	0	Axe E

Chapter 3 14/25

Recruited Julian because I has a plan. Pirate Ryan owns everything as usual. Palla got me the Master

Seal.

Marth		Lord		10	53	29	10	0	12	12	13	8	0	Sword D
Ryan		Pirate		18	42	37	20	0	14	17	10	10	0	Axe D

Chapter 3x 6/31

See vid.

Also, Pirate class is so dumb, I probably shoulve banned it. Oh well. Hi 70% str growth.

Edited by PKL

Chapter 3x - 7+4 turns (32)

It's all Rein's fault! Curse you Rein! Wrys couldn't keep out of harms way, despite everything I tired. So I basically ended up trying to earn exp for Draug at the time.

keikaku-means-plan-lol-fansubs-anime-STVcCA.jpg

Would you guys prefer if Julian was free to get attacked and open the door in Chapter 6 for Rickard, or would you rather take the penalty (or not recruit Julian + take a Norne penalty)? I left a save in Chapter 3 so I can just revert to that and not recruit Julian + take a Norne penalty if it comes to that so it doesn't affect me much. What do you guys think?

Edited by PKL

Afroman is a clergy's child. He is beautiful and a truth-seeker.

He is also massively sexy.

dIgPW.png

Just LOOK AT HIM

Prologue-1 : 2/0

No mercy!

Prologue-2 : 3/0

These two fuckers made me switch classes ;/

Prologue-3 : 2/0

I wish I could strangle those whoever decided to put deployment slots so far ;/

Prologue-4 : 7/0

Good old "block the Sniper" strategy.

Prologue-5 : 7/0

Gordin needed speed and he's +2 in 2 levels \o/

Prologue-6 : 3/0

The Cavalier in Oguma's map is kind of a dick and the Fighters do a lot of damage, so I went with Doga's Soldiers suiciding on Afroman at the expense of Gordon's experience.

Prologue-7 : 9/0

Afroman gets all the good and bad attributes of a tank while Gordon snipes people left and right, including a OHKO on Est.

Prologue-8 : 16/0

Trying to get most of the experience (Thieves especially) on Gordon and Marth, but Afroman leaves most Thieves and Hunters dead in a single hit.

Katarina misses every time she tries to attack and Marth stabs her in the gut.

Unit       Lv.Ex  Class        HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Luk Def Res Wlv
Marth      09.99  Lord         29  11  00  12  12  11  10  00  D Swords
Gordon     11.14  Archer       27  14  00  10  11  06  11  00  C Bows
Afroman    10.21  Fighter      36  17  00  13  11  08  09  00  C Axes

Another question : can I use mounted classes for undrafted shoppers (mostly Arran)?

Chapter 6 - 14+4 turns (62)

I don't know, screw this thing.

Chapter 6x - 2 turns (64)

Base arena Marth! He is now amazing! Zerker Draug ORKOed Roro with an Iron Axe.

Chapter 7 - 7 turns (71)

Nabarl is the worst, so I got him killed off. What a shame. Got a bunch of items though, including the Physic with Draco Arran. Also Feena~

Chapter 8 - 4 turns (75)

Feena goes to the arena with an Iron Sword forge! she could ORKO thieves with it! Draug kills a lot of things, Jeorge included! That Parthia will make a nice paperweight!

Chapter 9 - 11 turns (86)

No staves meant that I had to get creative! Feena rushed Draug ahead turn 1 to catch up to the thieves! I can't let Minerva's village explode! He ORKOed Etzel and mages with a Hand and some Pure Water, while Marth got the boots, and the shard. Then he went after Minerva, with assistance from Boots!Feena! Astram is a horrible unit and can't reach me in time for me to kill him :(

Chapter 10 - 3 turns (89)

No! Boots Feena makes me one space short of a 2 turn! Merric blows up his best buddy, then gets killed by a Sniper! Fate works in mysterious ways, but it worked out as it netted me a free Killing Edge. Draug decided to try out the Thief Staff and nabbed the Bullion and the Silence Staff!

Chapter 10x - 2 turns (91)

Ha! Hammers don't work on Draug anymore game! Real Roro was on the right, and Draug ran for him as a Swordsmaster, killing him easily. Feena soloed one of his clones!

Edited by Serious Bananas