I lost faith in FE

Junkhead

Personally, I like the art for FE13, it's neat. But everyone is crying about over sexualazation. I can honestly say I haven't noticed it, Olivia is a dancer. Aren't they supposed to be alluring? I highly doubt she wiggles her butt while she dances. I have no idea about Nono and Sariya, other than what they're both wearing has to be comfortable.

Oh, uh, I play FE for the story, gameplay and animations. Music too.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See? Skimpy outfits aside, the battle system was excellent, and followed well with its purpose. The Dresssphere system was fine. The story had some meh moments, (as most games do), but you know, I didn't like the game any less, or lose faith in Square, for removing fabric from clothing of both genders. They fucked with my blitzball, but that's gamePLAY.

Ontopic;

Being this raeghurt about some character design choices is overreaction entirely. This is a good game that properly executes its intentions. If you changed the appearance (not art style) of some of it's characters, would the game no longer be such a rage-inducing nightmare?

I can honestly say I haven't noticed it, Olivia is a dancer. Aren't they supposed to be alluring? I highly doubt she wiggles her butt while she dances.

Well the pose they have her in her artwork is implying that it wasn't only because she was a dancer, but they want to give their fans something to look at x3

Ontopic;

Being this raeghurt about some character design choices is overreaction entirely. This is a good game that properly executes its intentions. If you changed the appearance (not art style) of some of it's characters, would the game no longer be such a rage-inducing nightmare?

Wouldn't call it one to begin with, from the sound of it it's just a damn good game with some bad art direction and some questionable characterization.

I think you're taking Soul's words too literally

That's cause Catria's art is actually good

Also I like Est's too. She's supposed to be the youngest, so I figure she still at an awkward stage where she looks a little more boyish

Ffx-2 was filled with that. Was it an awful game? Well yea kinda, but the artwork didn't actually make the game a worse experience for me, it just was not the selling point.

Funny you should mention it, because I've also been losing my respect for Final Fantasy.

That's cause Catria's art is actually good

No... it really isn't. I know, such things are a matter of taste and all but for now I'm just going to act like I am objectively right.

Her face is completely empty. She has no expression whatsoever.

And neither does the rest of her body for that matter.

Also I like Est's too. She's supposed to be the youngest, so I figure she still at an awkward stage where she looks a little more boyish

I've heard this a few times so I'm curious... How does she possible look like a boy?

Because I can clearly see a very feminine shape, a pair of breasts and even some high heels, so what is it? The fact that she has 2 eyes? I really don't see it.

Edited by BrightBow

I've heard this a few times so I'm curious... How does she possible look like a boy?

Because I can clearly see a feminine shape, her breasts and even some high heels, so what is it? The fact that she has 2 eyes? I really don't see it.

Her face is tomboyish instead of being really girly like the other two

Her face is tomboyish instead of being really girly like the other two

How does a tomboy's face look, compared to a female one? I mean, boyishness is merely a set of behavior.

I can see that she has bigger eyes but I would say that makes her merely appear more childish.

itt: ppl want all female characters to be Meg.

This is the bestest idea.

2djl12.jpg

I have fixed FE13

Clearly the fandom will stop beating the dead horse now. also screw you all I'm not touching that strand of hair in front of the armor

In a more serious note I don't grasp what tangent the thread has taken so I'll just leave now. *poof*

Ffx-2 was filled with that. Was it an awful game? Well yea kinda, but the artwork didn't actually make the game a worse experience for me, it just was not the selling point.

But it had the job system I don't understand!

...ha.

ha ha ha.

HA HA HA HA HA.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. lolololololol.giflolololololol.gif

i aspire to be like you one day rey. You get to be an exception laugh.gif

2djl12.jpg

I have fixed FE13

Clearly the fandom will stop beating the dead horse now. also screw you all I'm not touching that strand of hair in front of the armor

In a more serious note I don't grasp what tangent the thread has taken so I'll just leave now. *poof*

i'm dying right now hahahaha

2djl12.jpg

I have fixed FE13

Xinnidy has won, this is too much hahahaahahahahah

(but yeah Fire Emblem used to be classy and respectable (or at least more so). I feel like I have less respect for Fire Emblem now?)

Fire Emblem you fucking slut. I hate you. You probably have AIDS since you started fucking around.

Like this?

This basically.

I never said the art style is bad, or that I didn't like it. It has a pretty good concept. I just don't like this done to FE, it makes it look like any "normal" other video game with fanservice everywhere in their characters.

And Olivia's ass is not. :smug:

Yet you wonder why you give people so many reasons and excuses to call you a lolicon x3

He wonders? I thought he was fully aware - and proud - of his status already.

For me, character art is like "extra" content, and has absolutely no effect on my opinion of the game itself. I'm sure it's this way for most people.

I base the quality of a product by the artstyle.

FE13 gets a 4 out of 10. >:[