Your stranded on an island in the middle of the ocean..

Gold Vanguard

/Program interface to identify active threats it can perceive with its 5 senses, useful tools within 5 minutes of travel, and useful tools within 1 minute of travel. Identify passive threats (hazards) between itself and the tools.

/interface: identify surroundings.

/interface: evade the notice of aware threads, and lose the awareness of threats aware of me.

/interface: carry hatchet, pocket pocket knife if possible, consolidate all other belongings at my current location.

/interface: obtain closest tool within 1 minute of travel, always redirecting towards the closest tool observed as long as it doesn't interfere with evading/losing threat awareness. Use hatchet if attacking threat with hatchet seems the most likely method of eliminating awareness of threats. If hatchet seems to have a 75% chance or greater of eliminating the awareness of something that isn't aware of me, risk making those threats aware in obtaining tools.

/interface: report status at 3 minutes.

/interface: I will report that I have acknowledged your report within 10 seconds of your report. After that point, act as if I am dead. If you receive a report from me after 1 minute, you have permission to consider me a threat. I will be capable of overriding you if I am me.

Edited by L1049

Depends on the island. If it's like the one in Skies of Arcadia (without the whole flying thing of course), that I can actually live on or make a home out of, read the journal to hopefully try to understand my circumstances, then copy Vyse's methods of dealing with it.

If it's the stereotypical patch of sand jutting out of the ocean you see in cartoons and stuff, read the journal then sleep until death or

Hatchet to the face.

Edited by Rehab

Kind of amused that nobody puts water as the first thing to search for. It's kind of the most necessary thing.

Actually, It's not, Shelter > Water = Fire > Food.

You can survive for a short amount of time without water, shelter is an immediate need. Water also requires it to be clean, so fire is just as important.