Chilean Musician Mafia [Game Over]

Percivalé

I was really hoping Victor Jara could live this time around, but at least he's a ghost because his music still lives on in our hearts!

Psych has already had enough people bash him for being trigger happy, and Prims and Paperbrad will probably bash him some more when they come in, so I don't think I need to touch on it. Gonna view him as town for now simply because his scumbuddies wouldn't allow him to shoot someone this early in the game with all the consequences it can have. Surprised he didn't shoot Rein the miller instead though.

##Vote BBM because this hasn't changed

Oddly enough I'm starting to view Mancer as slightly more town, simply because a lot of the questions he asks in this thread should be asked in the scum thread and be answered by his scumbuddies.

Starting to lean slight scum on Eclipse now after Blitz's flip. I understand her logic as to why she thought that though, even though you have to keep in mind Blitz is Blitz and has weird scumhunting methods, so that's why its only a slight read and not a stronger one.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are we voting Psych when he is a proven dayvig? I mean I guess mafia dayvig is a possibility but let's be real here. It's certainly not out of character to do something like this.

##Vote: Helios

fun fact: I almost voted Elieson until I remembered Psych subbed in for him

Also I agree with eclipse that something was weird about Blitz but was willing to chalk it up to him being rusty and wait a bit to see.

Plus trying to lynch town isn't inherently scummy since town doesn't know who else is town, and I think it's weird that you're trying to make eclipse look bad over this.

Also I agree with eclipse that something was weird about Blitz but was willing to chalk it up to him being rusty and wait a bit to see.

Plus trying to lynch town isn't inherently scummy since town doesn't know who else is town, and I think it's weird that you're trying to make eclipse look bad over this.

I agree that it's not extremely scummy, and like I said it's just slight read. I wouldn't prefer an eclipse lynch right now anyway. It's just that from a different viewpoint you can look at it as taking advantage of Blitz being (somewhat) himself.

Also it's kinda funny that you've defended almost everyone I've voted for or got even a slight scum read on.

##Unvote: Blitz (because he's dead doofus)

lol ty psych your arrival has made my sides hurt

psych could still be some sort of sniper role trying to look like a villager so he's far from confirmed, please consider this

too bad the guy who was barely posting got the role which allows him to continue participating in discussion

i'll think about a lynch target later

What. You have no idea who you'd want to lynch after two days of posts? get lost

Rein and manix, you both know as well as me that Psych killing someone without reason is a null tell. Your votes are horrible and you're targetting the easy lynch target.

Town has pretty much no reason to kill when they full well know they can make an informed decision cause there's more to read right in front of him. I know this is Psych we're talking about and maybe I'm expecting way too much of the guy but I draw the line when he fucking knows he could have made a decision when he got back, or better yet, have waited a bit. What he did is decisively anti-town and he said "oh I think rein is the most scum" in 340 right before he proceeds to shoot Blitz instead. Also "rein not discussing miller claim again is scummy" is approaching the most contrived piece of bullshit logic ever and his reasoning is "I don't really have any". Get the fuck out.

I'm not okay with "typical psych moment" being all there is to say about it

And do you think spending our lynch on someone who is more likely to be town than say mancer helios and bbm is not a waste of a lynch? I get that you're pissed off over psych acting like a fucking moron but lynching him based on only his kill is a waste of our lynch , in my opinion.

ALSO YEAH MY KILL WAS A GREAT IDEA BECAUSE WE GET TWO PEOPLE TO LOOK AT TOMORROW ACTUALLY 3 OR MORE NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT SO I GUESS THAT ISN'T GREAT BUT I MEAN WE HAVE MORE AVAILABLE INFO SO YEAH

Dropping in for a mo'.

Psych, are you really trying to defend that shot? And SEG, what is there to think about with your vote? You had your vote on me prior to the shot (IIRC) so why not just return to that? I don't understand your thought process.

lol

##Vote: Psych

Blitz is generally a threat to the scum in terms of player meta but could also be justified as a dayvig target for town if scum decided to shoot him. No idea why you didn't shoot Mancer or somebody who'd actually been interacting with other players if you're town.

I disagree w/ Llen that Psych's shot is a null tell - the fact that he did it is, but his choice of shooting Blitz isn't. Plus Elie's slot was scummy as h*ck.

psych I'll say this again; we still lost a vote => closer to a loss

and how useful is a clear that can't vote? not terribly.

anyway I don't actually have time right now to make a big content post (hint: physics exam in T-3 hours), so yeah

Meh kind of meh at life right now (it's been a rough week) so meh I am completely neglecting my GSoD right now.

Um. Welp first I guess hi at Llen! I'm not actually Dutch or Flemish (yay for 'Murrica), but I'm kind of slowly learning to speak Dutch and I hope to someday become fluent. I'll probably be fluent in Spanish first though; I've had a lot of my life to become pretty familiar with it. Anyhoo. Cool that you recognized the language! I know the basic colors and some other random things (greetings obviously) but I can't count or carry on a conversation about anything at all.

/endspam

Second, blahhh.... Honestly, putting all that together about Helios yesterday to find out there was one major thing I'd been misunderstanding kind of killed my enthusiasm for the case. Still, I can't deny there were other things I didn't like. And I know Mancer's been crazy scummy and I'd be willing to lynch him bc even if he's being plain n00bishly scummy rather than n00bscum scummy, one good way to learn what not to do is to find out the hard way that it gets you lynched.

BUT personally at the moment I don't think of Mancer as scum, and I like a Helios lynch better so I'm gonna put my vote back where it was before.

##Vote: Helios

Another thing, kind of not super-important to the game, perhaps, but still relevant to mafia.... In CMV I was obviously more guilty of not putting as much effort into the game as I should have been, at least not at first, but I've been doing more here, and people still tell me I'm not scumhunting or even trying to (it was said in CMV too). And I dunno...what's your definition of scumhunting? The most people have said elsewhere is just that I'm very reactionary/emotional and that sometimes I tunnel, but I'm not used to people telling me I'm not trying to find scum at all. XD

So I guess I'm just curious what it is that I'm apparently expected to be doing, that I'm not. >.> Always open to learning new things, after all. XD

Why is this the case when other members have already said that scum would rather a Survivor lynch than a scum lynch and wouldn't mind one?

Just saying that scum would rather a town lynch to a survivor lynch too.

I like Psych wagon more than Helios wagon atm. Scum dayvig isn't impossible or anything.

I can't believe Psych is actually trying to justify his shot and just admit that he made a mistake lol.

Meesh, though I'm not sure why you still think I'm the best lynch after realizing the reasons you found me scummy were based of misconceptions, what do you think of Psych and BBM?

Also I'm still not seeing the case on Psych because even though scum!dayvig is a thing, I highly doubt the scumteam would ask him to shoot this early when there's already pressure on him, not to mention shooting Blitz instead of BBM, Mancer, even Rein or me.

General notice that I think I might be coming down with the flu. But that's the great thing about having a co-mod!

LEVOTALS

Psych (2): Manix, Rein, Prims

Mancer (2): Manix, Excellen

Helios (3): BBM, Paperblade, Meesh

BBM (1): Helios

20 hours 30 minutes left

Edited by Sentamos

General notice that I think I might be coming down with the flu. But that's the great thing about having a co-mod!

Sorry, I didn't know my posts were contagious

Meesh, though I'm not sure why you still think I'm the best lynch after realizing the reasons you found me scummy were based of misconceptions, what do you think of Psych and BBM?

1) I actually said it was ONE thing that I was misunderstanding; there were other things I didn't like and those I haven't had any sudden change of heart about, especially since they were independent of the "Prims unvote" thing. Hey hi read please.

2) Psych I dunno. A lot of people are bringing meta into it and I don't know Psych, but aside from that. I didn't like his shot. I think he's right, all things considered it turned out okay, but I think it was a rash decision to make and it's as facepalm-worthy as a few other things that have happened so far toDay. At the moment I'd rather not lynch him in retaliation, though. The shot in itself isn't an indicator of scumminess I think. That would tell me more when taken with other things he says so for now I'm letting it slide, vote-wise. (I mean if we rage-lynch Psych and he's telling the truth about everything, where does that leave us for the Day? Two town deaths? That's great)

BBM I'll have to reread but as of my last post yesterday I don't want to lynch him and I get more of a town read from him, personally. I'd have mentioned him if I thought there was anything I had worth saying in regards to him.

Your reasons for voting me are follows;

1) Prims unvote; Which you now realize what that you misunderstood it so I don't have to explain this anymore

2) Kay vote: How many times do I need to really explain this?

3) Echoing: How many times can you say I've done this? Once. And the one time I did it I was defending myself, and I brought up the first thing that came to mind, and it turned out BBM said the same thing. Just because BBM brought it up first means that the point is invalid? No of course not. And I'm not trying to act like I'm the only one contributing so I'm not sure where you got that from. Hell I even credited BBM at the end of the post.

4) Trying to get townie cred for thinking Shinori was town (or as Excellen stated, "being a hipster" lol): I was genuinely surprised that I was the only person who felt like this to begin with. It's because I was originally thinking up a case against Shinori and then realized that I was misunderstanding his posts against you and saw where he was coming from. Plus this doesn't fall in typical scum!Shinori at all anyway, but you don't know our meta very well yet so I won't hold that against you.

What I really don't like about your case against me (other than it's against me, who is town) is that you state multiple times that you "aren't completely sold" on it. If I get mislynched, you'll just be able to say "oh well I wasn't really confident in it so yeah". Just like when Mancer and BBM do it, you look scummy by doing that.

the main reason I don't think Psych's action is inherently scummy is that in previous games he's tried to use any kills he has asap

although upon further thought that seems to be more of a Psych tell than a towntell =/

I guess we could leave Psych alive and if there's a townvig, he can just kill Psych tonight, although that assumes there's a townvig.

i didnt think of a target right after some idiot shot the one i was pursuing? yeah fuck reading shit carefully, lets just vote

get lost

Back when I made that post, you had had 16? pages of talk to form opinions on most players. Back then there were four others in my opinion who were worth a vote and you could have voted any of them if you had done your homework and had built some decent opinions.