Chilean Musician Mafia [Game Over]

Percivalé

Whyarewewastingtimewithrolespeculation?

1. It's fucking night time and no one is going to want to discuss their scumreads just yet because of fear of death
  2. It takes more energy/time/words to whine about my question than to answer it
  3. I'm the fucking cop, so it's kinda important to me how much confidence I should have in my results
  4. How about you give us something to actually discuss instead since you're here?

Not even trying to sound like a smartass and I realize I'm gonna come off that way so my bad.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually think tailor is unlikely due to the claimed Miller. Best cop play is to target somebody unlikely to be NKed or lynched, because you'll have a useful report for endgame (though this is mainly if you're still undercover). Should probably draw your own conclusions on who those people are.

also scum dayvig is the stupidest role ever so I don't get why people keep bringing that up in re: me

Because it's not unheard of?

Helios, if you have time to whine/etc., then GO BACK, and address everyone who voted you for whatever reason.

I LIKE THIS MANCER LYNCH AND IM HERE.

I THINK HE'S SCUM. WANT ME TO HAMMER?

I thought he was at L-1. Kay.

I'll just wait.

I'll just swait and leave my vote on eclipse since we don't need hammer.

If you think he's 60% scum what the heck is up with this "I wanna lynch Mancer but I don't wanna vote him" nonsense? At first it made sense with not wanting to end discussion but if you thought a hammer was necessary that still seems weird because there wasn't that much time left. And if you didn't think a hammer was needed, what were you doing, trying to stop mafia from self-hammering and costing us some miniscule amount of time? This really just seems overly hesitant.

Btw if I have not received an action from you by night end I will assume you are idling

Guillermo I love you

1. It's fucking night time and no one is going to want to discuss their scumreads just yet because of fear of death
  2. It takes more energy/time/words to whine about my question than to answer it
  3. I'm the fucking cop, so it's kinda important to me how much confidence I should have in my results
  4. How about you give us something to actually discuss instead since you're here?

Not even trying to sound like a smartass and I realize I'm gonna come off that way so my bad.

ummmm, I would like Meesh or SEG targeted

Meesh because her posts are filled with fluff and has no solid opinions

she makes it sound like she with all that fluff which I don't like rather than not having much opinion

as for SEG,

he seems like he wants to get away with everything by trolling and discrediting the players

since I am dead, I have nothing to worry about, now do I? (but unfortunately you do, if you are indeed town that is)

also scum dayvig is the stupidest role ever so I don't get why people keep bringing that up in re: me

that is a worse excuse than the previous ones

also, agreeing with Manix about Mancer

If you think he's 60% scum what the heck is up with this "I wanna lynch Mancer but I don't wanna vote him" nonsense? At first it made sense with not wanting to end discussion but if you thought a hammer was necessary that still seems weird because there wasn't that much time left. And if you didn't think a hammer was needed, what were you doing, trying to stop mafia from self-hammering and costing us some miniscule amount of time? This really just seems overly hesitant.

60% scum, but not my first lynch choice and I didn't know if anyone's mind would be changed or anything. And i mean when my vote wasn't necessary I didn't care to move it. I felt there was no reason.

scan me im godfather :)

got u bro

Target discussion is dangerous. The end. Do what you think is best and don't tell anyone.

I know. There's a method to my madness but it feels like no one understands so I'm just gonna cry in a corner ;_;

b-b-b-b-but it happens and is definitely a possibility

Helios, if you have time to whine/etc., then GO BACK, and address everyone who voted you for whatever reason.

I don't think I'm whining, and if anything your last few posts fit that bill more than I do, but that's a moot point. I said I was gonna do that anyway so patience new mod (which again, congrats NewYearsEmoticon.gif). So in no particular order:

1. BBM: Prims says I'm meta-ing him bad and after rereading him I'm feeling this a little less tbh. Yeah he waffled a bit on his other scumreads with the whole "yeah they're scummy, but they're sick so idk" lines, and I didn't like his case against me for obvious reasons and he was misrepping me quite a bit. And then he seemed confused as to why people found him scummy even though it was easily explained, which was weird.
  2. Kay: Oddly enough I'm starting to see scum!Kay again. Her posts as of late have been fairly useless and falling under the "pseudocontribution" category. It's not a very strong scumread though. Can other people explain why they feel Kay is scummy so I can see what points I'm missing?
  3. Eclipse: Three of the four people she's voted for have turned up town (myself, Blitz, and Mancer). Blitz's case I could understand, but voting Mancer felt opportunistic and I think her case on myself was rather weak. A lot of her posts haven't really had much content in them either. Plus she hasn't seemed to play like her normal self this game, but that's a minor issue.
  4. Paperblade: His posts the second half of D1 have been bad and noninformative. Before that he was playing decent though and his votes on myself and Elieson at least made sense. The rest of his posts have been talking about role stuff, waffled a little on Blitz (first he says "Blitz's play bothers me" and then when Blitz flips town goes "well I just thought he was rusty"), and a ton of questions but not a ton of scumhunting. Also falls under "opportunistic vote on Mancer" category.
  5. Meeshed Potatoes: Her vote on me was bad, her vote on Mancer was opportunistic, her posts are a lot longer than I need to be (but on a side note I like the personality and all, but that doesn't have anything to do with the game so ;/), a lot of self-meta, lack of confidence, she tunneled hard on me, she hasn't really scumhunt a lot besides her case on me if that counts, and she hasn't made a whole lot of content posts even though her posts are really long. So yeah I understand the case on her.

On a side note I think SEG needs to exist more cuz she could totes be coastingscum and we wouldn't know.

Whooo back from work. There were a few things I had planned to address but since I haven't slept much the past...ever...I end up having a terrible memory (true story; I bought some stuff on sale today after work and I had to pay twice because I forgot half of what I'd planned on getting, and I also forgot to get cash back XD; and I ALSO forgot to get something that I wrote on my shopping list last night when I went shopping so yeah -.-). So uh yeah, if you address me in some way and I don't even reference it, chances are I've honestly just forgotten I needed to respond.

One thing I was gonna say is at Helios, when you addressed all the points I made against you, one of the things you said was about the echoing thing...How I could only say you'd done it all of once; obviously it's pretty moot now, but when I made that casing post on you, I did say that I was going based on my notes thus far and that I believed there were other examples in later posts. I just didn't have time/energy to dig them up yet, but I would've done it later had it seemed necessary.

And I dunno, already some people are forgetting the Meesh/Shinori thing at the beginning of the day, and kind of only looking at my case on Helios. I can't say whether I'm just really off this game or if you guys are just legit acting too scummy for your own good (after all, I wasn't the only one voting for either of you), but regardless, I PERSONALLY look at those as scumhunting. Just my way of doing it. >.> I may have been guilty of starting to tunnel on Shinori, but I'm pretty sure I wasn't tunneling on Helios. I mean if you have one suspect that you feel more strongly about than others, are you still going to treat them equally with your other suspects or are you going to go after them? I did mention other players, although I wasn't popping in as often at the time I started on Helios so I gave my priority to that in my posts.

Uhh...what was the other thing I was just going to say... Um, oh yeah. Like BBM, and perhaps one of the reasons he hasn't come off as scummy to me personally, I'm not gonna pretend I KNOW someone is scum or am even THAT SURE when I have as little to go on as we usually do on D1. I mean later in the game if I've gone through and cased a player and I am almost positive they're scum (or if I catch them in a lie of some sort), I'll act accordingly, but I'm not gonna say "I think this person is scum so yeah we should lynch them." As I've been doing, I'm gonna say "this person seems scummy and I think there is a pretty good chance they're scum so I'm down with lynching them."

And like "no solid opinions" my butt, I was pretty darn sure on Shinori, all things considered. XD

Yay for defense, but it's night so meh on casing and whatnot. Also my notes are seriously behind (but I haven't had time to catch up yet D:)

@Helios, I mostly voted Mancer because it was 2 minutes till deadline and he was gonna be lynched anyway and I didn't really want to just...not do anything with my vote. (it was kind of a "what the hell" sort of thing) XD I don't really see how you can call it opportunistic, tbh. If I was scum I'd've known he was town and since he was gonna be lynched anyway, I could've just left my vote on Helios or on no one and then kind of been like "yeah I wasn't responsible for lynching that townie" later. I mean I could've just not posted till after deadline, too, and claimed I was off eating breakfast just a little too late and expressed my sentiment regarding the lynch according to Mancer's alignment.

Although feel free to explain how you think it was opportunistic; I'm only going from my POV after all. Also badoopadoop I don't know how to be concise; seriously, like do you think if I did, that I would purposely fluff out every single post? I mean come on that's a lot of effort. XD

(also hey hi, glad you don't hate me, haha; you seem pretty cool yourself ;): )

Hmm I attempted a TL;DR to see if I could condense this and I could to some degree, but maybe I just like the sound of my own voice too much; I don't want to delete all that after I typed it. Blah. I'll at least attempt to shorten my posts in the future. No guarantees, but I'll try.

@Eclipse: You said something about "mafia meta and speculation". I'm not really sure what you mean by that so I wasn't sure how to address it. Can you please in a nice way explain?

@Meesh: I can't really argue with you about your personal preferences and all that, but it's just really hard to catch everything your saying unless I sit down and really focus to try and filter the fluff out. It also kinda hides the other things you say as well. I only recall you thinking three people were scummy (Shinori and myself and Mancer) and the first two ended up claiming town PRs, and Mancer flipped town!mayor, so that doesn't look too good either. There isn't really a difference between saying "I think this person is scum" and "I think this person is scummy" so yeah. I think your vote on Mancer is opportunistic because you voted for him when his wagon had the most votes, so that way if he flipped scum you could take credit for voting him and finding him scummy, whereas if he flipped town it wouldn't really matter because your vote wasn't necessary and easily defensible since half the game thought he was scum anyway. Extremely low risk and a much higher reward. I probably missed a ton of things so if I did I'm sorry but I hope that explains my thought process a little.

since I am clearly being ignored, I will quit posting till someone specifically wants my input on something or really I feel the need to make a post about something

Thanks