Chilean Musician Mafia [Game Over]

Percivalé

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This means that I don't have to resort to extremely drastic measures to save the town. Now I use myself as bait.

Shinori, can you be a dear and ask Bizz if you get a notice on a successful protect, AND DO NOT POST WHAT SHE SAYS. I want you to keep it in mind, and I'd also appreciate it if you'd let your logic, and not your paranoia do the talking. Stuff like accusing Kay of being SK ('cause her actions, combined with a lack of N1 hook makes me think she's telling the truth about her role) isn't helping.

Bizz, role PM~!

NIGHT 2 END

Marlena had tried to get back into the closet but had not been able to find it, she was too far gone already. Instead she slept on the ground. Guillermo, on the other side of the "room," comfortably slept on a bed which had appeared at some point during Day 2. They both woke up at around the same time, Guillermo with a hop in his step and Levity with a painful back. They noticed the room was becoming eerily similar to a football stadium.

They saw some people gathered up around something. After getting closer, they could see it was Psych. Beside him, written in blood, was the inscription "I LikE DOnGS."

Psych has been killed!

Dear Psych,

You are Gepe.

Gepe+04.jpg

<snip>

You are the Town Vigilante. You have one shot, but being the creative musician that you are, you can use it either at night or in the middle of the day.

To use the shot during the night, you may reply to your role PM with Night X: Taking a daring shot at <USER>. USER will die. To use the shot during the day, you must publicly announce in-thread: This is goodbye, <USER>! USER will die in the middle of the day and all votes will be reset, continuing the lynch. WARNING: You are still fairly new at this; killing a non-town aligned role during the day will kill you as well.

You are allied with the Town and win when your faction eliminates all threats.

Nobody liked him anyway.

Day 3 has started. This will end in 72 hours or until a majority is reached.

Edited by Stolypin Necktie