Mystery Mafia - Game Over

Grace

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So... you're saying because your role is only every other night, and Scorri can use her's whenever she wants, she's scum.

also on a totally unrelated note I somehow screwed up my keyboard and now whenever I try to make a question mark I get an É...

my role doesn't have any unusual limitations, so I don't think being non-consecutive or whatever says anything about scorri's legitimacy (but I'm a passive role so yeah)

Blitz: That makes me scum... how?

because scum has the need to target every night, town doesn't when it has more than one role to do it

now to say why you are scum in my radar

you are always afraid of people calling you scum when you are scum and you had to agree with Psych just to say you will be away

a lot of people decided to be away on N0, but no one excepting you and Psych needed to say it in post

Psych is Psych and I believe he passed my evaluation, you on the other hand, not so much

because scum has the need to target every night, town doesn't when it has more than one role to do it

now to say why you are scum in my radar

you are always afraid of people calling you scum when you are scum and you had to agree with Psych just to say you will be away

a lot of people decided to be away on N0, but no one excepting you and Psych needed to say it in post

Psych is Psych and I believe he passed my evaluation, you on the other hand, not so much

I don't get why town automatically should have more than one role to do it just cause you are alternate night.

Alternate night roles are more scummy when claimed since it leaves alternate night where you can be sent for your factional kills open (if you are scum). Scum also has that factional kill, so they are more likely to have alternate night roles.

H'okay, here we go.

-starts off by trying to get someone else to do stuff instead of him. He's not responsible if something goes scummy then.

-randomly accuses Mancer of being scum if miller is scum (what justification? he then says he has no reason for it, just bringing the possibility up when he was fairly certain sounding before. backing off so he doesn't seem bad?)

-refuses to give reads for "his own reasons" but then also seems to imply he's open for giving out his reads.

Basically, he seems to be trying to appear protown but also not commit to anything. He's defending himself a lot and weakly accusing people that start to find him suspicious in some places. Seems off to me and I don't want to give him a pass just cause he hasn't played for a bit.

those are terrible reasoning for getting a lynch on me cause no.1, you have no right to complain about my N0 when you didn't even have the guts to make a post and no.2, I keep my reads to myself because a person has no need to know how townie/ scummy someone is to me on a phase a lynch isn't even gonna take place.

and if you guys really wanna know, I don't find Mancer scummy, I wanted to see how far I could take it with him before scummy people started jumping in (BBM in this case)

I don't get why town automatically should have more than one role to do it just cause you are alternate night.

Alternate night roles are more scummy when claimed since it leaves alternate night where you can be sent for your factional kills open (if you are scum). Scum also has that factional kill, so they are more likely to have alternate night roles.

true, but I will not give my argument in this case cause it requires me to meta the mod

Okay, Blitz, why do you think scorri is scum in spite of her early cop claim, when we have a miller claim and it's likely there's a real cop? Outing a guilty is the towniest way a cop can claim.

Votals:

Cap'n Flint (6): Thomas Raith, scorri, cyborg, Paperblade, MancerNecro, Psych

Thomas Raith (0): Paperblade

MancerNecro (3): Psych, SB, Rapier, Elieson

Elieson (0): MancerNecro, Paperblade

Rapier (0): MancerNecro

Shinori (1): Bluedoom

SB (0): cyborg, MancerNecro

scorri (1): Cap'n Flint

[spoiler=Voting history]Thomas Raith: Cap'n Flint

Paperblade: Thomas Raith > Elieson > Cap'n Flint

Psych: MancerNecro > Cap'n Flint

MancerNecro: Elieson > Rapier > Unvote > SB > Cap'n Flint

SB: MancerNecro

Rapier: MancerNecro

Elieson: MancerNecro

Bluedoom: Shinori

cyborg: SB > Cap'n Flint

scorri: Cap'n Flint

Cap'n Flint is at L-2!

also in other news I've clarified any questions people did ask me while I was gone, sorry for the wait.

Edited by Manix

Gone for a few hours and this is what I miss?

also, I wouldn't mind being lynched as long as you guys get rid of BOTH Scorri and BBM, my two scum reads, which I ma pretty sure are right (that is after I turn up town)

true, but I will not give my argument in this case cause it requires me to meta the mod

I gotta ask you something Scorri, who do you plan on targeting tonight?

basically, what I am asking is, if you have a target or not, I don't care if you want to out it or not

I'm trying reeeeally hard not to see this all as scum fishing, mainly because of the Unannounced Redirect Rule. Since there is nighttalk, there's no point for him to quicklynch himself and deprive town of discussion, as it wouldn't do anything.

I'm gonna go with my gut and the facts that are pretty damn hard to ignore##Unvote (Mancer)##Vote Blitz

Yeah I realllly would like to hammer Blitz and get the day over with, we have global nighttalk. But the hammerer should be somebody who hasn't given input yet, preferably j00 since Shinori has a claim against him.

Ok. I am in fact guaranteed to be sane. I *could* have been redirected, but unless someone wants to claim that (?) I'm sticking with the lynch. I also think we should leave the hammer to someone that hasn't been around much though.

And Blitz, I'll be perfectly honest. I was mostly trying to push a case on you since I knew I had a scum result on you. So yeah, my reasoning wasn't the best, but eh.

I don't mind being lynched, but I want Scorri dead the next day for being my strongest scum read, along with BBM my second strongest scum read

I am sure you will find me to be the town watcher once I die, because I am the town watcher

and the reason I didn't bring in any speculation about redirection and stuff like that is obviously because she is my strongest scum read and I think she is faking it

*shrug* You never once said that I looked scummy until I started to push a lynch against you. And also, it's kinda hypocritical that you let Psych get away with something without being scummy but won't let me get away with it. And honestly, I don't care if you find me to be scummy. I know what my report says and if I was redirected, well that sucks. But honestly, what I think what's happening right now is you're trying to get a CC on watcher so you guys can roleblock them and shoot me. So. Have fun.

But what's her scum motivation for faking it?

an easy one would be to send town on a wild goose chase after a tailor

*shrug* You never once said that I looked scummy until I started to push a lynch against you. And also, it's kinda hypocritical that you let Psych get away with something without being scummy but won't let me get away with it. And honestly, I don't care if you find me to be scummy. I know what my report says and if I was redirected, well that sucks. But honestly, what I think what's happening right now is you're trying to get a CC on watcher so you guys can roleblock them and shoot me. So. Have fun.

you forget I have net issues and that was the first time I came online after the day started

and like hell if I care if a second watcher claims, I will just know that is your scum buddy

Yeah, no. I'm saying that you're scum hoping for a cc. But please. Continue to act like you're innocent.

oh please~

if I wanted a cc, would go after a tracker or a doc

an easy one would be to send town on a wild goose chase after a tailor

Only Bluedoom's claim heavily implies an actual cop, and the actual cop would counterclaim. Sure, scum out's the cop, but it's a 1 for 1 when scorri isn't in any danger. Sacrificing scum D1 is almost never worth it, not even to kill the cop (plus cop could still be doc'd, etc).

Basically if scorri was scum then I don't think we'd be in a situation so far where every single person other than you has supported your lynch.