• Tricolour
    • P. E. Golden
    • Self Red
    • Self Black
    • Coronet
    • Peruvian
    • Texel
    • Rex

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In all seriousness, the "tricolor" scares me the least.

gerbils, can you please detail to us the specifics of your science fair project? I'm sure there are many members curious to know what your goal is, and explaining will allow us to assist you further in your achievements. Thank You :)

Edited by cyborg sammy davis jr.

I wonder who would win in a fight

1sZpx.png

look at this motherfucker right here, he is ready 2 rumble

p.e. white probably gets eliminated early on because he's albino which implies physical deficiencies. peruvian survives for a while assuming this is an all-out fight because he blends in and his hair protects him, but in the end it proves to be a hindrance blocking his vision and without the ability to dish out much damage he succumbs to the stronger gerbils like self red and the aforementioned coronet

you know what gerbils? scrap your project right now, this is your new assignment

1sZpx.png

look at this motherfucker right here, he is ready 2 rumble

p.e. white probably gets eliminated early on because he's albino which implies physical deficiencies. peruvian survives for a while assuming this is an all-out fight because he blends in and his hair protects him, but in the end it proves to be a hindrance blocking his vision and without the ability to dish out much damage he succumbs to the stronger gerbils like self red and the aforementioned coronet

you know what gerbils? scrap your project right now, this is your new assignment

Puh-lease, my mop uses his luscious mane as a deceiving mechanism! You see, the other gerbils think he is an easy target but when they turn their backs, mop's all like WABAAM! and they're dead. But you mustn't ask me how he does this, for it is too gruesome for innocent minds.

Puh-lease, my mop uses his luscious mane as a deceiving mechanism! You see, the other gerbils think he is an easy target but when they turn their backs, mop's all like WABAAM! and they're dead. But you mustn't ask me how he does this, for it is too gruesome for innocent minds.

How does he do this?

American Crested looks kinda like a Twinkie

Inside of him/her, is true power

I mean look at that expression, it has GAR all over it

Edited by Rehab

fyi, those are actually Guinea pigs in the op.

GASAP

I never pay enough to attention to gerbils or guinea pigs at all to know much of a difference =3

Mostly all I know are hamsters and rabbits x3

But anyway, I think the colours of the Brindle Abyssinian are lovely so I like it mostest~!