Schoolteacher Mafia

eclipse

2. Everyone will get a role PM with a name, some flavor, a role, and a win condition. You may state your name, and paraphrase your own role. POSTING FLAVOR, OR ASKING OTHERS FOR IT WILL END BADLY, SO DON'T EVEN THINK IT!

Reminder for NNR since he's not used to playing under this rule and I'd expect him to fluff up a claim. (honestly that rule is dumb af and i'm probably just going to not join any game that stops you from claiming flavor in the future but w/e)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Manix's recent content is pretty good. I agree that it's annoying that some people aren't contributing (especially SB who was on last night), and his point about Mancer's opinion of him suddenly making a 180 degree turn when Manix attacked him is good.

Plus, Mancer contradicts himself a lot a lot in the same post, which to me reads like . "I didn't vote Rex for a lack of content, I voted him for not contributing." This is... basically the same thing.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=36255&view=findpost&p=2196582

This post by Kay is really bad. She jumps on the Rex wagon without saying anything about him? Could you elaborate this a bit? Like, you only have 4 sentences total or something, but only one of them is about Rex and it's like "He's really bad." You quoted 3 other people why can't you quote him and go "this is why he's scummy"

>SB votes some guy with no votes who is totally inactive

Thought Kaoz's post was weird but then realized I can't read.

also

Shinori whines about votals and ignores everything else

lmao

Also more aggravating vote reasonings on me

Holy cow can you be any more wrong? How have I been tunneling on scorri? I haven't even had a vote on her for most of the day. Yeah she's been one of my biggest scumreads, but I've been talking about all sorts of people, and not just her. Where the hell are you pulling this?

Dude are you kidding me you've mentioned something about not liking scorri in almost every post you've made in the game (I even ISOed to make sure) and have focused more on her than any other player in the game what the hell man I'M the one who's supposed to be going for her! And again I have way more reasons for voting you so please don't keep misrepping me.

@Prims: I saw the rule, although it's hard to claim without flavor due to the weirdness of the role.Was going to post a little flavor to explain it but I'll settle for paraphrasing the important bits.

My role is that I'm Ledah (subbing for Rose, a cat), a 1-shot Vig

I have crumbed this in my #86 (I was shot down) and my #254 (I promised to gun for Paperblade if he's a liar)

uhhhh those are pretty terrible breadcrumbs since people use that terminology in every day mafier posts but no we're not lynching the vig claim since it's provable and probably not scum. Everybody get your votes off NNR.

also you would roll ledah lmao

Dude are you kidding me you've mentioned something about not liking scorri in almost every post you've made in the game (I even ISOed to make sure) and have focused more on her than any other player in the game what the hell man I'M the one who's supposed to be going for her! And again I have way more reasons for voting you so please don't keep misrepping me.

And that's tunneling how? I'm pushing a scumread, not incessantly posting about her and her alone.Besides, she comes up a lot in conversation.

Also safeguard should be on NNR so scum can't fuck w/ his vig if they have a hijacker, blocker, etc. No real point in saving the shot either since it's claimed and he's a high priority NK target.

:X

I would lynch Shinori over Manix. Manix's recent content is super town, especially if you read his argument w/ Mancer which comes off as town/scum to me.

I really wish Mancer wagon would take off. NNR, have you read and considered my case, even if Mancer's posts are annoying to read?

also safeguard stops doc from working herp derp so no

Oops, forgot about Doc not being able to Doc Safeguarded targets.

I would not mind either Shinori or Manix lynch, so if more players want to go after Shinori and we need my vote to meet lynch requirements, then I will shift it, otherwise I think my vote on Manix is fine for now.

I'm mrs. frizzle town Roleblocker.

I kept mentioning bus early on cause lol magic school bus. And I periodically said lines from in the series. Also i hinted at roleblocker here.

Also after I made the hint at roleblocker Starting in the very next post I spelled out Roleblocker with the first letter of every other post.

Check it. It starts with the Ruh-roh, from when paper voted me.

Really, no definitive that I'm going to be wagoned when everyone and there mother except for prims basically thinks I'm scum?

The chances of me being wagoned were in the upper percentile. And I'd rather claim now get it out of the way instead of later in the phase and then not enough people to swap votes for a new majority.

Prims, I'm going to prove you wrong here.

I'm Yoshio Kuraishi. I inspect for other players' PRs. We've breadcrumbed this when we mentioned that PRs seem to be more important than they really are in this mafia game.

>roleblocker

>town

not really sure why I should take my vote off?

Also Prims you fail to realize that we are talking about Mancer here, and relatively speaking he's playing a lot better than he normally does and is really contributing and scumhunting more than most people in this game. If anything I think Boron's meh defenses are making him look worse more than himself. I haven't really analyzed the Manix/Mancer argument besides a mere scum but I still feel like it was an intown fight with emotions flaring up since Mancer's stubborn and Manix is sensitive than anything. Also speaking of Manix you switched your opinion on him fast as all hell.