Schoolteacher Mafia

eclipse

Redirect paper to Nekorex. Scum kills nekorex. Watcher should've been watching nekorex so they'd see paper on the kill with a hypothetical Ninja?

Because a tracker and watcher with a ninja in the setup is a distinct possibility too ?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

easy. if scum redirected FT!Paper to one of their own then it would waste his time and scum could either deny or confirm it, meaning they could push a possible mislynch.

now considering he was CL (cult leader), it would have backfired for scum but they had no way of knowing that.

See here's the issue. If paper was redirected to one of there own and they denied getting that OC with paper and a ML happened on paper and he had flipped a FT, then we could just lynch the person who denied it the next day. That's a 1 for 1 trade.

That generally isn't worth it as scum.

Redirect paper to Nekorex. Scum kills nekorex. Watcher should've been watching nekorex so they'd see paper on the kill with a hypothetical Ninja?

Because a tracker and watcher with a ninja in the setup is a distinct possibility too ?

Except would you chance that on a person who says they are commuting?

Also scum team wouldn't know if there was a watcher or a tracker at all, and if they did the ninja then they might just hit a target that was docced which their strongman could counter, which by the way, is pretty obvious that they used it since no one was kidnapped on Night 1.

I'm sorry I'm not able to do more analysis, but I'm constantly jumping up and down so I need to focus on the most important parts.

Oh yeah the whole "Doc shoulda been on neko" thing also gives more reasoning for the scum watcher to actually watch neko as they killed neko, in case it failed or someone else visited neko they would have known who the doc was.

That’s a good point, but I don’t believe that he’s a scum watcher. I’ll take that into account if Rocker sinks my theory of SB lying about knowing who targeted Elie.

Also you said you look for contradictions, how about the contradiction I pointed out in scorri's posts?

About the contradiction, I don’t like it either. I don’t think the fact that some people didn’t know how Paper’s claim worked is not enough reason to change your mind and say that scum have “just as much reason” to vote Paper. But for me, it’s not enough to make her more suspicious than SB unless rocker weighs in on his behalf. I read 40 hours between her two posts (2am one day and 6pm the next day) so we can’t be sure that her backflip wasn’t well thought out.

Fwiw, if it comes down to a choice between lynch scorri and no lynch, you've made my decision a lot easier.

PS:

2) I said that it doesn't "not make sense for scum to target Paper." There's a *huge* difference there.

You're right, there is a huge difference. So why would you say one when you meant the other?

And I never said it was "scummy" to target Paper, you're twisting my words. I said that it doesn't "not make sense for scum to target Paper." There's a *huge* difference there.

More of the quote for reference. Shinori accused me of saying that it was scummy to target Paper. I never said this. I said that targeting Paper is not inherently townie or scummy. Shinori was twisting my words to fit his case.

@scorri: For the record, I was referring to how you said "scum would have as much reason to target paper as town" and claiming you meant it's not nonsensical for scum to target paper.

I can't see where Shinori said that you said that targetting paper is scummy. But if the latter is what you meant, then you changed from "It's impossible that scum targetted paper" to "It's possible that scum targetted paper", which I don't think it's fair for Shinori to characterise as a complete turnaround.

DEAD AND NO LONGER PLAYING

A reminder that phase ends in slightly less than 5 hours, at least 4 votes are required for a lynch, and posting after time is up, even if Clipsey isn't here to call phase end, is not allowed.

DEAD AND NO LONGER PLAYING

Ugh.

Well it seems like Scorri, Helios, and Kaoz are the three most likely candidates to face a lynch, and based in how ridiculously active and concise we all are feelin right now, I don't think anyone else will suddenly become the most vote worthy.

##Unvote

Out of these three, who would who vote for?

Gimme a sec, I'm looking at scorri's stuff

although that said I'm not opposed to a scorri lynch actually based on what I remember (and what's I've reread so far)

Kaoz is to be left alone for now. Would not lynch.

Helios I'm still a little iffy on but I'm not actually convinced enough about it right now

(something I noted though is that after all his defending himself yesterday real time, he hadn't really been around which actually irks me)

And I say that because looking at the player list, the only people really voted for besides them are a few stray votes on Kay and SB, and I know my case on SB is founded on early game behavior, rolespec, and the suggestion for a nolynch (all of which aren't stellar).

And I say that because looking at the player list, the only people really voted for besides them are a few stray votes on Kay and SB, and Balc and I know my case on SB is founded on early game behavior, rolespec, and the suggestion for a nolynch (all of which aren't stellar).

blah blah blah

A universal loss occurs only when the amount of people not voting at phase end is greater than either 1/3 of the total players or greater than the largest wagon. As long as those conditions are not fulfilled, not having the requisite votes for a lynch only results in a no lynch, not a universal loss.

blah blah blah

Well it seems like Scorri, Helios, and Kaoz are the three most likely candidates to face a lynch

Old man, do you have Alzeihmer's*??? Helios doesn't have a single vote on him! He's not going to be lynched in the short term (read: a few hours from now).

If I had the power to choose, right how, I'd lynch Helios. But scorri's lynch would be acceptable, and kaoz will go right up if I don't like what I hear tomorrow.

*I apologize if anyone was offended by that

Also, Shinori at some point you mentioned something about you not believing the redirecter hit a passive role due to lack of passive roles. I'm ok with the idea of a passive role being hit for reasons that I'm sure you can pick up from this post.