• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I almost feel like we should be lynching between scorri and Kay today but :/

so my lynch priorities right now are:

Baldrick

Helios

scorri

Kay (honestly I'd rather not lynch Kay actually but for the sake of completeness)

I think I've figured it out.

Manix: Question. If a JoAT were to claim a 1-shot inspection ability, or a 1-shot tracker ability, or a 1-shot vig ability in a game where those roles had already been claimed, would you lynch them? It's possible for these roles to coexist and in fact they have in past games and in fact, if you believe Kay, exist currently. What makes bulletproof so different?

here's the thing though. Two possible BP's in a game where one has no strings attached and the other is conditional is kinda weird, don't you think?

the problem with what you're saying is that you're comparing things that don't have conditions on them (normal Jack abilities and other role abilities), whereas the bp's are different in that one has a condition and the other doesn't (only bp if they still have an ability, loses everything else if hit/standard bp)

anyway enough of that. opinions on Baldrick scorri (given he's the largest wagon right now)?

Votals + voting history.

Baldrick (3) Balcerzak, Manix, Kay, Manix, Kay

Helios (1) scorri, Manix

Kaoz (1) Helios

Not voting: Rocker64, Baldrick, Kaoz

Unknown: Elieson

Edited by Taewoo

Seems like a Baldrick wagon has started, personally i would rather a Helios lynch because of today's shenanigans, but a Baldrick lynch is not bad, especially not with the recent information brought to the table, as for Kay and Scorri, it is a possibility that they could both be telling the truth, but i dunno. Like you said Manix, Kay's seems a bit too complicated to be faked, where as scorri's is just a basic BP.

As we seem to be running low on time. ##Vote:Baldrick

If anyone else votes Baldrick, you'll activate the three hour grace thing so be careful.

@Balcerzak, Manix: What exactly are you trying to say here? Do you think we’re in lylo? If not, then you agree with my judgement, but you’re voting me because justifying a vote on someone who might possibly have slipped up is easier than trying to root out the coasting scum in this game? That’s some top-notch scumhunting strategy you’ve got there.

Post One consists of him voting Helios because of Shinorihook shenanigans.

Post Two consists of him justifying the vote.

Post Three consists of him unvoting because Shinori debunked his theory.

Post Four has him defend Helios.

Honestly this is a big contradiction. His only suspicion on Helios was because of hook shenanigans and literally nothing else. Looking at the remainder of D3 and D4, he literally hasn't pushed Helios at all either.

like seriously this is bad.

I wouldn’t characterise it as defending Helios so much as attacking Elieson; when I have a suspect, I don’t ignore everything everyone else says and think anyone suspicious of him is automatically in the right. D3 I wanted to get more information on other leads before defaulting to Helios; I didn’t have anything to say about him that wasn’t echoing what someone else said, and while he was dancing around not claiming I had no opening. I didn’t have much confidence in the direct route, but I obviously should have tried it. And I haven’t even done any scumhunting on D4 yet.

Incidentally, I'm the bodyguard. I targeted Rocker last night.

Helios' target confirms to me that I wasn't wrong about what he's implying, but it confuses me further. I don't think a fullclaim would go astray.

Another day, another couple of convenient claims. I'm thinking the point of a bulletproof would be to make mafia waste a NK, but neither scorri nor Kay seemed to be trying to attract scum to themselves.

Do people really have nothing else to say about the Kaoz issue? It's not worth lynching him, sure, but are people going to sit on their opinion until Elieson confirms/contradicts him?

P.S. Rocker, if you'd prefer a Helios lynch, why not vote for him instead? Do you actually think I'm scummy, or merely the best chance of a lynch today?

@Balcerzak, Manix: What exactly are you trying to say here? Do you think we’re in lylo? If not, then you agree with my judgement, but you’re voting me because justifying a vote on someone who might possibly have slipped up is easier than trying to root out the coasting scum in this game? That’s some top-notch scumhunting strategy you’ve got there.

Uh a slip is a slip. A scum lynch helps us no matter who it is. Stop trying to divert attention off yourself with shaky reasoning.

I wouldn’t characterise it as defending Helios so much as attacking Elieson; when I have a suspect, I don’t ignore everything everyone else says and think anyone suspicious of him is automatically in the right. D3 I wanted to get more information on other leads before defaulting to Helios; I didn’t have anything to say about him that wasn’t echoing what someone else said, and while he was dancing around not claiming I had no opening. I didn’t have much confidence in the direct route, but I obviously should have tried it. And I haven’t even done any scumhunting on D4 yet.

You literally said that Helios was your top suspect, yet you never pushed on him at all outside of early D2, and yet you claimed otherwise. That's scummy. There isn't much reason to hold back your thoughts even if they are similar to someone else's, because it still shows what you're thinking and that helps people determine intentions.

So ignoring that post then (as a non-Helios post then), it still doesn't look good for what you stated. You haven't really had an opinion on him out there since ED2 (and that vote was for a really weak reason too) which looks very non-committal, either to the point where you're hesitant to push on your buddy or not trying to push a mislynch too hard so you can wriggle your way out of it more easily later.

even better for fun: aside from the two posts I already quoted in my case post against Baldrick from D3, this post is the only other post during D3 which mentions Helios at all. And guess what? He just says he wants to lynch him, for no given reason. I see a big problem here.

If Helios is such a scumread for you, why the heck haven't you voted him yet today either? Hmmmmm?

Incidentally, I'm the bodyguard. I targeted Rocker last night.

Hold up. I'm gonna be honest here, I thought that Helios was crumbing bodyguard with all his statements. That said, I'm still reasonably sure noth of you are scum.

(also bodyguard is a scum fakeclaim that is used reasonably often (although not so much here but still))

Another day, another couple of convenient claims. I'm thinking the point of a bulletproof would be to make mafia waste a NK, but neither scorri nor Kay seemed to be trying to attract scum to themselves.

...way to not even consider the claim context or what the claim is. You're dismissing it all too quickly, which I also don't like.

P.S. Rocker, if you'd prefer a Helios lynch, why not vote for him instead? Do you actually think I'm scummy, or merely the best chance of a lynch today?

Here let me help you with that.

especially not with the recent information brought to the table,

which as far as I'm aware is the either the point about LYLO or this post here

so yes, I'm reasonably sure he thinks you're scummy.

this post of yours didn't help my suspicions on you.

now let's look at your vote choice.

D1: Paperblade > unvote > Mancer

D2: Helios > unvote > Rocker

D3: Kaoz > unvote > SB

someone please tell me what is wrong with this picture. oh right, it's that he's always been on a town. just something to note.

A bodyguard, a doctor, and at least one bulletproof? This is getting to be a lot of protection roles. If Baldrick flips town, scorri is going to look pretty bad IMO.

@Baldrick: I do find you scummy, i just prefer a Helios lynch, but there is some information i'm waiting before voting him anyway. Less about the Lylo slip and more about the post Manix made, about your Helios stuff.

@Manix: Though funny, the fact that he has always been on a town could be just a coincidence, do you really think scum would be that obvious?

@Kay: Thats was i was thinking, almost word for word.

@Manix: Though funny, the fact that he has always been on a town could be just a coincidence, do you really think scum would be that obvious?

Hey weirder things have happened. Although tbf it isn't a strong point against him but it's interesting to note anyway.

Claims list for reference:

scorri: 1-shot BP

Kay: Jack with conditional BP

Bal: Not claimed

Helios: Not claimed

Kaoz: Tracker

Elieson: Fullcop

Rocker: Doctor

Manix: Can't claim

Baldrick: Bodyguard

seeing as how only two people haven't claimed iunno it might just be worth claiming out anyway

since absolutely nothing is happening and no one is talking I doubt the wagon is gonna shift over any time soon (read: the next hour and 40 minutes left in the phase)

lynch priorities haven't changed either

That's what I thought.

I'll have to take another look at stuff if I'm still alive tomorrow because unless this is a strong bus it kinda implies that Helios is town but ehhhhh

Votals (don't feel like doing history).

Baldrick (5) Balcerzak, Manix, Kay, Rocker, Helios

Helios (1) scorri, Manix

Not voting: Baldrick, Kaoz

Unknown: Elieson

Half an hour before this game ends in a universal loss (yes, really)

9. Person with the most votes is lynched at the end of the day phase on D1 only. After D1, it'll take at least one-third of the living players to lynch, rounding UP. If someone amasses half the living player's votes, rounded up, I'll give them a three-hour grace period. I believe in last words.

9a. If at the end of any day phase, the number of people not voting at phase end exceeds the majority vote, OR at least one-third of the game, rounded DOWN has not voted, the game will end with a universal loss. If you're gonna sign up, you'd best be arsed to play the game.

Is Elie being counted as not voting? If so, does Elie have the ability to vote? Because if he doesn't I'm not sure why he'd be counted. Otherwise, there are 9 people left in the game, which means 1/3 is 3 people. We have 2 people not voting (not counting Elie) and 5 people voting for Baldrick. I mean, I can:

##Unvote

##Vote:Baldrick

but that doesn't really change anything.

uhhhhhhh

the "or" part of 9a means only one of the two requisites has to be reached

we have hit the first one because 5 > 2/3

the second one we don't know what is happening but yeah

??????