[NOC] [Anon] [Open Set-Up] Strip Mafia - lol

Prims

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-jump on easy mislynches: I was one of the first votes on you and stuck with it. I admit that I was tunneling and did not back that up as well as I could have, but I also am not sure how that was a jump on an easy mislynch. My reasons for that vote were originally half RVS and half to get a reaction from you and then I did not like the reaction I got which combined with your arguments with IM made me want to keep it on you. My next vote was on Scumhunter. Well, seeing as how I was not the only one who believed him to be scumbuddies with IM, I figured that combined with his yelling about how he was proven town was enough for a vote. And lets see... Oh yes. I was the second vote on that. Don't see how it's a bandwagon when it only has one vote. Now, you are saying that it's an easy mislynch and yet you yourself were voting him. I suppose I could also accuse you of having jumped on an easy mislynch there. I am not going to since I believe that you are town, but I am just saying it could be applied to you as well. And then, I voted Grape Soda. Once again I was the second vote there, but unlike my previous votes, I provided a nice little argument as to why I believed that he was scum and such. So, I am not sure how you can classify any of those votes as jumps on easy mislynches when none of the people I have voted for have had their alignment proven.

-scum!lurker: Well, I admit that I have not been posting very much. However, I will promise you that I have legitimate reasons as to why I have not been around very much. That being said, care to explain why I come of as a scum lurker more than the other people who have been lurking do? I at least have been trying to be better about it this phase. I am trying to put an effort into this game, it is just hard due to personal reasons that I would frankly prefer to not go into right now.

Enjoy.

Lots of your posts indicated you hadn't read the thread on D1 (hence scum!lurker), such continuing to vote me for "no other reason then for <this post>". The reasoning to keep your vote parked only goes for bad to worse. I suppose "jump" is the wrong word here. Looking at your ISO (and last post for that matter) your only defense is that you were the first to vote me, which is hardly much of a defense when your original reasons and updated reasons were pretty awful. Your #162 was a soft defense of Magus as well, which rubs me the wrong way.

I suppose I can forgive you for the Scumhunter X vote, but EVERYONE was on that wagon really quick, so I'm pretty sure that the scum that's left is jumping on too.

Obviously I don't think the act of tunneling is bad (considering D1), but doing it with little to no reason to have your vote down is just parking your vote.

To be honest I'm not too happy with Parsel. I liked him sticking to his vote on Magus (which is good and the main reason I'd rather not lynch him, Scum Busmen wouldn't have that amount of dedication with a lynch like mine as a valid option), but he pretty much waffled on me the entire day, bringing up the ED1 self-meta thing a number of times. His vote on Viking today isn't very well set. Viking doesn't have a lot of content and it's hard to accurately read him, I think it's not the best vote you could have.

I think he needs to get his priorities in order

also could we please stop with this waffling bullshit. i'm allowed to change my opinion and i changed my opinion on you when magus flipped. yes, i did not like your ED1 content at all but you improved significantly, almost completely in your tone but i can't really explain how that developed. it was like you went from being super passive and self-meta to incredibly confident in yourself and now you're reaching asshole levels of confidence after the lynch but it reads as protown

(I think it's because I got the scum lynched)

I just don't think Viking is a good lynch. Maybe because I have a townier read on him (although it's not much with the lack of content he has)

Some more people need to get posting, really.

Also, there's something else:

If I were Mafia, we would have 5 SCUM IN GAME. THIS NUMBER IS RIDICULOUS. THEREFORE, I AM NOT SCUM.

Illusio is scum just because he's got scum!announcer, so he's an extra 1x on the scum setting. If we had 5 scums, it would be very unbalancing and WRONG.

I would have thought after jumping to conclusions once, you would read more carefully.

Oh? Are we lynching scumhunter now? This was my first thought process! Although I'm gonna read and not just put down a vote because otherwise everyone will just accuse me of jumping on an easy wagon.

...this is just terrible. "This guy is scummy? Oh yeah yeah yeah, I've thought he was scum since like forever! He's really scummy but I'm not gonna vote for him cause I wouldn't look townie enough!"

Except I would be lynched anyway. So I'd be lynched if I didn't say/announce anything, and maybe I wouldn't be lynched if I could somehow prove I'm town announcer.

What do you mean, you'd be lynched anyway?

I screwed up my password which took much longer to post than expected

anyways

why do you feel the sudden need to defend yourself Scumhunter X?

is it because you realized you have been caugth as scum?

Vote: Scumhunter X

He was at L-2 IIRC, he kinda did need to defend himself. This just looks like grasping.

Well man was I was wrong about Illusio, crap. Now I really look like scum, if i didn't enough before.

Does everyone else think there is a good chance Dwarf is town?

Why does it matter what everyone else thinks? You should be stating your own opinions, not checking that they're townie enough first.

Liar in his own case if his innocence. Unlike you I read the rules.

How would that make him a liar?

Ack, forgot to vote.

##Vote: Ikakas because he's just popping in and saying things that are obvious at best. I feel like a lot of people (yeah, including me) are getting away with being way too inactive and I don't think Ikakas has said a single particularly townish thing. Scumhunter doesn't look that bad to me, and Parsel is pretty clearly not scum now since scum would have to be really insanely gutsy to stage a fight like that and it didn't look staged anyway.

Scumhunter doesn't look that bad to me, and Parsel is pretty clearly not scum now since scum would have to be really insanely gutsy to stage a fight like that and it didn't look staged anyway.

This one time in Theatre Mafia....

If you go back to day 1 I said I'd prefer a scumhunter lynch over any other lynch at that point in time. I wasn't really sure about the others.

I haven't really been keeping up with this game, sorry.

>V-V-Votecount!

(2) Scumhunter X - RedMage, Gonzou Azai

(2) Grape Soda - Parseltongue, Stormageddon

(1) Bogeto Bogeto - Scumhunter X

(1) Ikakas - Viking

(1) Stormageddon - Urist McDwarf

Not Voting (3): Bogeto Bogeto, Grape Soda, Ikakas

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to hammer. You have about 30 hours left in the day.

Also, Scumhunter X and RedMage have been prodded. (Yes, it actually has been 24 hours since their last posts.)

Edited by cyborg sammy davis jr.

I screwed up my password which took much longer to post than expected

anyways

why do you feel the sudden need to defend yourself Scumhunter X?

is it because you realized you have been caugth as scum?

Vote: Scumhunter X

Did you read the thread? Seriously, this vote is bad. Bad. Terribad.

Also, there's no way you forgot your password and stopped posting. You can always log into your original account to get your alt's password.

Unvote

##Vote: Gonzou Azai

Vote me for authentical reasons please, instead of joining a convenient wagon. And stop disappearing for 48 hours.

What do you mean, you'd be lynched anyway?

For buddying with the scum guy obv.

Well man was I was wrong about Illusio, crap. Now I really look like scum, if i didn't enough before.

Does everyone else think there is a good chance Dwarf is town?

This post is also terribad, making an apology and asking if the obvtown is town. Also, is he admiting he buddied with Illusio here? I got that impression.

Also Ikakas stop being lazy and make your mind. Am I scum? Why (not)?

Also, from what I understood from Parsel's posts, he's voting Viking mostly for... Gut feeling and self understanding of his posts? I don't like it. I wish he could present something more solid, a reasoning that doesn't only make sense on his head.

I don't like his fourth post, appealing for people to question him if there's something wrong with him. He mentioned it already on his third post, so why waste another post for quoting what he just said? This is just me, though.

>V-V-Votecount!

(2) Scumhunter X - RedMage, Gonzou Azai

(1) Grape Soda - Stormageddon

(1) Gonzou Azai - Scumhunter X

(1) Ikakas - Viking

(1) Stormageddon - Urist McDwarf

(1) Viking - Parseltongue

Not Voting (3): Bogeto Bogeto, Grape Soda, Ikakas

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to hammer. You have about 24 hours left in the day.

Gonna split it up, in case something happens.

I’m still not completely convinced about Scumhunter, especially since his reaction to Gonzou was a bit OTT to me. But based on his play, if he’s scum he’ll likely give us something more solid sooner or later.

##Unvote

Ikakas could stand to reveal a little more. In particular, why he namedropped Bogeto as a lynch possibility late into D1. I’m also uncomfortable with his reaction to the Scumhunter lynch for similar reasons, post 226 implied he thought Scumhunter was letting Magus off the hook and trying to discredit Dwarf, but fsr he didn’t call back to that when he approved of the lynch. More details on both or either would be appreciated.

Viking is self-aware, at least. And what he has said has been pretty good. Is the fight you talked about in your last post Illusio and Parsel at the very beginning?

I think what Grape Soda was saying in his vote is that Scumhunter is lying even if he’s innocent. I don’t agree, if he’s town then I think he misread some rules and came to the wrong conclusions, but he wasn’t trying to deceive us. His vote on Urist was interesting; personally, I have quite a few reads from Magus’ flip, but Urist getting lynched wouldn’t have indicated much to me apart from Magus’ alignment. I don’t know what to make of his approach to being voted by Parseltongue. On balance, it helps the town more, but I’m not willing to discount the possibility of a confident scum using this strategy.

I probably needn't have bothered, I'd already said

Storm hasn't given me enough to make a judgement whether he was buddying Magus, or simply noting the weakness of Urist's vote. His vote for Scumhunter was quite similar to Grape Soda's, so I'm not entirely sure why he finds it suspicious. Was it just because it came afterwards? That said, he hasn't done anything clearly scummy, and he's explained himself well.

Gonzou and Bogeto need to post more.

My feelings haven't really changed on Parseltongue or Urist. Impressive content given the general level of activity in this game.

##Vote: Ikakas

I might reread Grape Soda later and try not to be on the fence with him so much.

Activity is pretty much dead, step it up. Probably going to modkill Ikakas and Bogeto if they haven't posted anything of note by the end of the day. Possibly Gonzou too, not sure if he's still v/la or what.

GUESS WHO WAS RIGHT?

THAT'S RIGHT

ME

I FUCKING CALLED IT

I AM THE BEST

EVERYONE WAS WISHY WASHY ABOUT IT

"Maybe he was a newbie town" THEY SAID

BUT NO

I WAS PERSISTENT

BECAUSE I KNEW

I SAW IT IN HIS POSTS

HE WAS UNDOUBTEDLY

ABSOLUTELY

OBVIOUSLY

SCUM

AND THEN HE WAS

I risked it all on that bet, and I was right. I don't even care that town would have instant lynched me today if I turned out to be wrong because I was THAT FUCKING SURE. It takes persistence to get past all the bullshitter scum defenders, to convince town that my extreme persistence will nab us a scum.

And you know what? It totally paid off.

anyway now that that's fucking told

##Vote: Scumhunter X

Congratulations for winning the Most Obvious Scumbuddy Of The Decade award. You earned it.

Unvote

##Vote: Urist McDwarf

why do you want to be cleared so badly?