[NOC] [Anon] [Open Set-Up] Strip Mafia - lol

Prims

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's especially bad Magus doesn't even acknowledge my own defense. Whenever I turn something around on him or point out his error, he just ignores it and finds something else to nitpick at.

For a good example, look at #140-#145. He attacks me for not responding to Gatsby and comments he's above defending himself because others have done it for him. Not only do I correct him, telling him to check the post where I DID respond to gatsby, I also retaliate by pointing out his contraction with the latter statement.

His response is to call the retaliation a "slip up", without even making it apparent he read the post I asked him to read.

your defence against my points seems to bring up things that you've posted AFTER i made that post attacking your play, and you're using that to make it look like my argument was invalid even at the moment i made it, even though your defence hinges on things that have happened since then, which i couldn't possibly have taken into account at that point. also i'll admit that on reread you hadn't made as many one-line posts saying "man i still feel illusio is scummy" as i thought you did. however, i dislike that you said

whatever i'll leave you for now because you're justifying what you've said more, although i don't agree with a lot of it.

##Unvote, ##Vote: Bogeto

completely unnecessary "reaction test" that he himself admitted here doesn't actually help him find scum, so i have to question why he did it in the first place. then here he calls parseltongue's attack an ad hom even though it isn't and doesn't actually bother defending himself. he hasn't done anything so far and his reaction test felt forced and was pretty useless to begin with. my vote's staying here until i get some actual opinions from him.

not really sure what i think of the urist vs illusio thing right now. however i want urist to offer some opinions on people other than illusio. anyone else you think is scum? cuz you're kinda tunneling against illusio right now (can;t remember any other reads you've offered so far this game)

I really like how Parseltongue has vote parked on me despite calling out other players for vote parking. He has not addressed or tried to explain his active lurking posts which really does not contribute at all that I have pointed out.

Dwarf, until you come up with stronger arguments, I don't really need to respond or rebut to you. I'm in no danger of being lynched yet because the players who have voted for me do not really have strong reasons or cases, or are those who have vote parked (Scumhunter X, Parseltongue, Gonzai could be vote parking as well).

That one post I made was a question to Stormageddon asking if he thought you might be buddies. Fine, I admit I forgot that I had made that particular post. It does not really strengthen any case you have on me though.

Is there a minimum vote that we need to be able to lynch someone? Or is the person with the most votes just lynched?

@Jay Gatsby: Not really

Your argument was valid at the time, but the problem is I never fully read it/fully read anything at all (and I was trying to answer some of the suspicious thrown against me in pieces, not realizing that I was answering a lot of what you said); therefore why should I repeat things I've already stated? I mean if you wanted me to that's well and dandy but it gunks everything up if I restate my previous points and I answered everything else that I left unanswered, so I figured it'd be all right.

I really like how Parseltongue has vote parked on me despite calling out other players for vote parking. He has not addressed or tried to explain his active lurking posts which really does not contribute at all that I have pointed out.

It's not a votepark. I think you're scum and that hasn't changed. You could call it tunneling, but 'votepark' is the incorrect term for what I'm doing.

Is there a minimum vote that we need to be able to lynch someone? Or is the person with the most votes just lynched?

- 72 hour days, 24 hour nights. A player must be hammered to be lynched. If a day ends with no majority, the game ends instantly in universal loss. No Lynch may also be lynched once in this game.

>V-V-Votecount!

(3) Bogeto Bogeto - Grape Soda, Red Mage, Jay Gatsby

(3) IllusioMagus - Parseltongue, Urist McDwarf, Gonzou Azai

(3) Urist McDwarf - Stormageddon, IllusioMagus, Scumhunter X

(1) Parseltongue - Viking

Not Voting (2): Bogeto Bogeto, Ikakas

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to hammer. You have about 24.5 hours left in the day.

Edited by cyborg sammy davis jr.

It's not a votepark. I think you're scum and that hasn't changed. You could call it tunneling, but 'votepark' is the incorrect term for what I'm doing.

I don't see your case though. You have posted way stronger case for other players than you have for me. That is what makes me think that you are vote parking.

I believe you are a hypocrite. Pot calling the kettle black. You are tunneling on me even though you are the one who complained that I would tunnel on you.

Our main problem now is deciding who we want lynched today or whether or not we should go for a no lynch. We need 7 votes to hammer and lynch, guys.

Except I think you're scum and I've already said why I think you're scum, and you're pushing it now by incorrectly attacking my vote on you as a 'votepark,' then further calling it hypocritical when I'm not actually sure what you're referring to. I don't remember when I got mad at anyone for tunneling, either. I got uncomfortable with a votepark, yeah. Which is not what I'm doing.

"I think the other guy who's suspicious of me is the scummiest player right now and the other guys who should get lynched include the other guy who's suspicious of me and the guy who agreed with me on something"

so we've got around 24 hours left and powerwagons caused by not enough votes suck because they don't give you shit in terms of reads. so we should start narrowing done on a few people. i want everybody to say who their three most preferred lynches are, in order. mine are bogeto, parseltongue, and urist, in that order. i've already given some reasons as to why this is so, but another reason why i want to lynch bogeto today is because i thought the parcel-bogeto interaction looked a lot like an early distancing attempt and bogeto's flip will help my read of parsel a lot. i can see why people might want an illusio lynch but honestly i'm not getting scum from his posts. he seems to be more paranoid townie than grasping scum.

i also want the following people to give some more opinions or gtfo:

bogeto

ikakas

gonzou

grape soda- had some good stuff early on but he's kinda disappeared

Dwarf, until you come up with stronger arguments, I don't really need to respond or rebut to you. I'm in no danger of being lynched yet because the players who have voted for me do not really have strong reasons or cases, or are those who have vote parked (Scumhunter X, Parseltongue, Gonzai could be vote parking as well).

NO.

Stop being haughty. Just because you only have three votes on you does not entitle you to ignore my case and invalidate it because it has little support. You are avoiding my questions, avoiding my attacks, and pretending the votes on you do not exist. That is a major scumtell in itself. If you cannot come up with reasons why my case on you is not a case on scum, then that only makes you MORE scummy then before.

@Gatsby: I did mention Bogeto once, but I do not think he is nearly as bad as Magus right now. Magus is acting in an extremely uncooperative, and therefore anti-town and scummy fashion. This refusal to interact is the opposite of how a townie should play Mafia.

Call me a tunneler, but you CANNOT ignore my case in favor of such a flimsy case against me.

so we're going to create a table. if someone is your primary scumread, give them 3 scumpoints. if they're your secondary read, give them 2 scumpoints, and if they're third give them 1 scumpoint.

so i'll start and people copy/paste and update this with their own reads. doing this mainly because i see a lot of the same people mentioned, and i want to see which ones are main scumreads and which ones are second.

Scumpoint Table:

Bogeto Bogeto: 3

Parseltongue: 2

Urist McDwarf: 1

Well he can harass the inactive players to do something with their vote, or get on one of the popular wagons. A alternative voting system discourages stating your reads and opinions.

I demand that Magus get lynched today. If for some reason that doesn't work, I will settle for Bogeto.

PROTIP: Even "Paranoid Town" at least has the sense to defend themselves. No, being a blatant newb doesn't automatically make you town.

Magus is scum who can't defend himself because he's scummy, and the only way he can defend himself is to try and make me look worse then him.
Magus is scum who can't defend himself because he's scummy, and the only way he can defend himself is to try and make me look worse then him.

It does give us a collective sense of everyone's scumspects; I'm sure he's not expecting people to fill it in and leave nothing else, especially the players he's trying to get solid opinions from (which we need more of. is it just me or did like half of the players vanish in here?)

I'd still lynch Illusio over Bogeto, though.

Parsel’s explanation of his unvote: That makes more sense. I can see where you’re coming from, even if I don’t see anything wrong with the wording. Apart from the defense of Gatsby's accusation not taking into account the age, I'm got nothing against him atm.

The Urist/Magus discussion, I feel Magus is looking pretty bad, particularly his denial of saying Grade Soda might be buddying (he recently clarified it, but shouldn’t he have clarified it at the time?), his attitude towards defense both against Parsel and Urist, and the fact he seems so sure Urist is scum.

On the other hand, Urist is pretty similar on the last point, and I don’t like how he is accusing everyone voting for him of buddying. Seems a bit OMGUS to me. I’ll like him a lot less if solid evidence of Magus being town comes to light.

Gatsby’s vote on Bogeto seems a little strange to me, considering what he said in post 124:

@gonzou- those are all posts from like the first few pages of the game. comment on something more recent.

Given your opinion on Magus, what do you think of Urist’s push on him?

Scumlist:

Bogeto

Magus

Gatsby