[NOC] [Anon] [Open Set-Up] Strip Mafia - lol

Prims

True, I'm wavering. It's because I don't have strong reads off of any players right now.

I voted for Dwarf because I wanted his answer to my question. His answer may or may not cause him to slip up (if he is scum) and reveal more than he should.

I'm questioning Bogeto Bogeto because I think that his responses sound a little forced. He seems to be flustered as well, and I think that his earlier bad post was more than likely a slip up of some kind. He has also editted one of his posts, which means that he might be trying to correct some of his mistakes.

I call the credibility of his character into play here.

##Unvote: Urist McDwarf

##Vote: Bogeto Bogeto

I'd rather get an answer off of someone who is already here rather than wait for someone who's not online to come on.

Was your slip up deliberate or accidental? Are you trying to fix your slip up now by grasping and defending? Are you scum?

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pray tell, what are the other 'active lurking' posts that I've made? It's true: I feel like you've been simply waving towards who seems to be racking up most suspicion of the moment, then claim you 'don't have any strong reads off players right now'

Got ninjaed.

I feel Grape Soda had more to the argument than I did, to be fair. I can't say we had the complete same reason for voting you.

Man though, I'm still not feeling Illusio at all. He keeps wavering in between reads and his post towards Bogeto felt a little weird.

Man, I can't tell if Illusio's just jumping on all of the wagons on purpose or what

There might be more, I'll scour through again.

>V-V-Votecount!

(3) Bogeto Bogeto - Grape Soda, Parseltongue, IllusioMagus

(1) IllusioMagus - Scumhunter X

(1) Parseltongue - Urist McDwarf

(1) Urist McDwarf - Stormageddon

Not Voting (6): Bogeto Bogeto, Gonzou Azai, Ikakas, Jay Gatsby, Red Mage, Viking

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to hammer. You have about 41.5 hours left in the day.

Jay Gatsby has been replaced.

I'm stating my thoughts as they come to me, but if you would like me to clarify on that first one...

Bogeto provided a convienent excuse, but so soon?

Reading through this again, this question actually feels played.

I guess it drew out something, but it's still early game and I fail to see someone actively coming up with a diversion like that in hopes to nab scum. I am more curious as to why the intent of finding a side reaction. Aren't we supposed to point out things on multiple players? Bogeto you are encouraging straight tunnel vision right there, and calling out those who mean to deviate from static tunneled views.

I never mentioned anything like this; I only mentioned that I felt Bogeto's backtrack was bullshit and also found it scummy that he never mentioned Grape despite his similar suspicion...

This part of the post actually feels forced, too.

In fact,

##Unvote

##Vote Bogeto x2

I don't like your sudden jump calling out a player for calling you out. Your excuse seems like OMGUS and it feels like you have a pregenerated response for whomever responded to you. Almost like you are planning reactions based on if it is a scum!partner vs a townie reaching at you.

I didn't think what Bogeto did was OMGUS, either, just too convenient.

No problem Parsel. I guess I'm helping you out eh?

You're cute.

Anyway, despite Bogeto's play, I feel slightly more uncomfortable with Grape Soda (read above post) and I still feel that Illusio is scum.

##Unvote

##Vote: IllusioMagus

Haven't forgotten my Dwarf suspicion, though.

aite fuckers lets gets this done

##Vote: Parseltongue

early interactions with illusio were him being super defensive-aggressive for shitty reasons, and then he has a bunch of shitty posts since then prodding at illusio and saying that he still doesn't like illusio's posts, but not giving any reasons for why that's so. plus the last prod was just false because iirc bogeto is the only wagon illusio has jumped on (he was the first serious vote for both parseltongue and urist). and then the way he voted for bogeto turned me off, like "oh i'm a second away from voting for him" and then actually voting for him. idk that's a pet peeve of mine. his unvote of bogeto was super shit too, because he gave no reason at all for it, and then he didn't give a reason for his switch back to illusio either. plus right after he voted for bogeto initially he was like "grape soda's argument against bogeto is valid" and now he's flipped and saying he's feeling uncomfortable about it.

tl dr; parsel keeps flip flopping about and changing opinions and reads for shit reasons or no reasons at all

also i totally agree with grape soda's reason for voting bogeto and parseltongue's vote/unvote of bogeto was really bad and a lot like an early distancing attempt so if one of the two flips scum i'm gonna be 10x more suspicious of the other.

Aight I'm going to bed, but I think it's still a bit early to vote. Besides if I end up getting lynched it's not like my vote matters lol

Gatsby I kinda agree with your Parsel/Grape correlation. It could be coincidence, but it's definitely something to remember as the game rolls along.

I notice how Parseltongue jumps on me immediately after I bring up his active lurky posts. He has not even addressed the posts I brought up. Could he be trying to draw our attentions from his active lurky posts? I'm not sure.

I don't see the correlation between Grape Soda and Parseltongue. I do feel that Grape Soda's posts are a little hard to read and correctly interpret at times though.

Between Grape Soda and Parseltongue, the only probable thing that I might be able to see is that they use reasons similar to each other and agree quite a bit. That is followed almost immediately after by Parseltongue saying he finds Grape Soda weird.

Minor buddy/buss attempt here?

##Unvote: Bogeto Bogeto

Your answer, while not what I was expecting does show some sense and clarifies some stuff.

Aight I'm going to bed, but I think it's still a bit early to vote. Besides if I end up getting lynched it's not like my vote matters lol

Gatsby I kinda agree with your Parsel/Grape correlation. It could be coincidence, but it's definitely something to remember as the game rolls along.

?

i was saying there was a correlation between parsel and you, not parsel and grape.

also i don't understand at all why people are unvoting bogeto- what has he done that makes him less scummy than when you voted for him? (this question applies to both parsel and illusio)

specifically to illusio, this:

My "slip up" was deliberate, and it worked about how I thought it will. I am not scum, I am a regular townie.

was the only post of bogeto that could be interpreted as an answer, and the fact that he "slipped up" deliberately was something he'd said before already so i don't really understand your logic here??

Aye, I enjoyed how they both claimed the other was a buddy to Grape Soda. Should have gotten a keg o ale and some plump helmet biscuits for the show.

Interesting RVS standoff though. I have trouble telling whether Illusio is being overly aggressive or PT was being overly defensive.

PT's #39 comes off as refuge in audacity, I'm sure he could have defended himself better without being insulting about it. Overall I feel like Magus came out better in that.

##Unvote

##Vote: Parseltongue

Some blatant vote parking until the game has a tad more progression. I suppose I'll get some digging done while I wait.

what type pf progression are you looking for, votes on you?

I will refrain from doing just that now cause of

Do you have something against Grape Soda, Parseltongue? You seem to be targeting him a lot with your votes and comments.

this clearly being overreacting in RVS phase, but what annoys me more is

I'm being honest. Illusio's going to tunnel me for the rest of the game now. I know how he works. (I didn't mean to be insulting though--playing mafia at 5am is a bad idea, sorry about that.)

how exactly do you know that?

are you admitting s/he is your scum buddy?

##Vote:Parseltongue

I was looking for a direct answer to the "Are you scum?" question.

He gave me a direct answer, which is not what some others have done. It shows he's not afraid of directly saying that he's town. Scum might try to avoid commuting and having to say that they're town cause its easier to slip up if you lie, even to small questions like this.

@Stormageddon

Your description of my votepark is exactly as you stated. There is nothing Parseltongue could have done at that point in time to move my vote, and there was not much else I could do at the time aside from comment on the development and vote on it. Why hide the fact it was a blatant votepark? Should hiding this information make me look more like town? I fail to see how my self-observation makes me look scummier then it would have had I not stated my intentions.

As a townie, I have nothing to hide (aside from my role, for strategically obvious reasons). Voting me for my outlined thought processes or self-observations is a wholly flimsy reasoning to vote for me.

@Magus: I didn't like how you were blasting Parsel for not answering some fairly pointless questions, for one. Questions like "Are you scum?" I would see as a bit of a joke. I did touch on the content of the exchange (specifically how I disliked Parsel's insult-slinging), so that reason is invalid.

Furthermore:

nMkwD.png

IoekH.png

It is kind of ridiculous how paranoid you are about GrapeSoda being the potential scumbuddy of anyone who mentions him or is mentioned by him.

(Also I'm not going to bother fixing that typo in my name)

@Parseltongue

The self-meta reasoning for voting me I can understand and is a totally valid reason for voting me that I won't bother to defend. Good job. I did not consider that when I thought about (and then subsequently posted) it.

However, your suspicion for GrapeSoda's flavor posting seems somewhat invalid and probably not worth the mention.

I don't like how you pretty much dropped Illusio (and the accusation of his tunneling) in favor of voting me, but I suppose you at least have a valid suspicion.

##Unvote

##Vote: IllusioMagus

Magus has been very aggressive. I can understand the pressure vote on me to explain things more, but he also adds superfluous reasons to try and justify his vote more, which do not add up for him. This combined with his aggressive attacks on Parsel do not make him look quite as good in the end.

Before someone retaliates, I mentioned Magus came out better in the exchange with Parsel, but that does not necessarily mean I thought he was good overall.

I was looking for a direct answer to the "Are you scum?" question.

He gave me a direct answer, which is not what some others have done. It shows he's not afraid of directly saying that he's town. Scum might try to avoid commuting and having to say that they're town cause its easier to slip up if you lie, even to small questions like this.

This sounds like defending Parseltongue and I don't even see your reasoning for suddenly posting it

Unvote

##Vote: Magus

my question on you Parseltongue still stands, so you better not be ignoring it

@illusio- if someone slips up to a question like "are you scum?" , they should be publicly castrated.

@urist- those pictures don't seem to have any point other than taking up space on my screen. also voting someone for self-meta is one of those shitty textbook votes you make for "scumtells" (something i forgot to mention when i said why i thought parseltongue was scummy). self-meta is dumb, but like inactivity or emotion, it's not something that makes someone scummy. also you found parsel worse than illusio before, but you've now reversed them in your order of suspicion even though the posts you're voting illusio for are, iirc, before your initial vote for parseltongue. next, i have real problems with the fact that you're not going to bother defending yourself from something that you think is a valid reason for a vote. nobody gets (or should get, anyways) lynched for invalid reasons. they get lynched for valid reasons, and you're not going to bother defending yourself from it.

@gonzou- those are all posts from like the first few pages of the game. comment on something more recent.