[NOC] [Anon] [Open Set-Up] Strip Mafia - lol

Prims

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If my proper tagging doesn't fizz out, I'll vote for

##Vote Red Mage

I simply refuse to stay here in stock while a Red magician causes chaos from aisle to aisle. What kind of magic is Red magic anyway?

>V-V-Votecount!

(1) Gonzou Azai - Scumhunter X

(1) Grape Soda - Parseltongue

(1) IllusioMagus - Red Mage

(1) Jay Gatsby - IllusioMagus

(1) Red Mage - Grape Soda

(1) Viking - Urist McDwarf

Not Voting (6): Bogeto Bogeto, Gonzou Azai, Ikakas, Jay Gatsby, Stormageddon, Viking

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to hammer. You have about 67 hours left in the day.

##Unvote: Grape Soda

##Vote: IllusioMagus

I caught you. Why does it bother you so much, Illusio? Are you afraid of snakes? We're actually friendlier than you might expect, but above all, we do not tolerate weak assumptions.

It bothers me a lot because you have dedicated one post and one vote towards attacking Grape Soda. It is as if you already know that he might be scum.

And yes, I might be afraid of snakes. They are, after all the complete opposite of what I am: brilliant and magnificent.

Jokes aside, I really want you to explain your comments on Grape Soda, and I want to know what others might infer from your reactions as well. You have, just from a passing comment by me, overreacted and shifted your vote hastily. Are you scum?

Overreaction? I feel that you were the one who overreacted, actually. I merely reacted to your overreaction by voting for you. Why does this bother you? I may be a snake, but I am not a harmful one. There is no vemon to my fangs.

I shifted my vote 'hastily' because I think that you are scummy, mostly because you chose to question me for an RVS vote and a nonserious comment. You're making more of out what is actually there, heeheehee. Plus, you're buddying up to Grape Soda.

Your comment is actually as serious as mine, if you read it again. If you find my comment any more serious than yours, then you are the one making a mountain out of a molehill. I'm sure most of town would agree with me here.

I also notice how you conveniently sidestepped my question.

##Unvote: Jay Gatsby

##Vote: Parseltongue

Are you scum trying to foil your buddy, Grape Soda, for town credit?

Sidestepped what question? I answered it: my Grape Soda vote was a random vote, and my comment against him wasn't serious. What more of an explanation do you expect from me? I feel that I am scaring you, and that you are scum.

Are you scum?

Are you scum trying to foil your buddy, Grape Soda, for town credit?

You have conveniently not given a direct yes or no to these questions. You avoided answering and lying to us. Not answering these questions means you don't have to lie to town and are less likely to slip up, scum.

Do you have something against Grape Soda, Parseltongue? You seem to be targeting him a lot with your votes and comments.

##Unvote: Grape Soda

##Vote: IllusioMagus

I caught you. Why does it bother you so much, Illusio? Are you afraid of snakes? We're actually friendlier than you might expect, but above all, we do not tolerate weak assumptions.

Instead of giving a direct answer of "my vote was RVS" to my earlier question, you instead took my question as a serious attack on you, overreacted and overdefended yourself.

Hahahahahaha.

See, unfortunately for you, I'm town, and already answered that question here:

I may be a snake, but I am not a harmful one. There is no vemon to my fangs.

But by the looks of your posts, you are going to tunnel me probably for the rest of the game, or at least the rest of D1, whether you are scum or town; and you are trying to turn around your defense of Grape Soda as me 'foiling' for him, which is quite funny (since you seem to be dense, I'm not doing that, but you're not going to believe me). That is scummy, by the way. All of your defenses have basically been taking mine and simply folding them the other way. This means that I have frightened you in some way. You are being defensive as a result, but you want to disguise it as having been suspicious of me from the start. And you're still buddying Grape Soda. You buddied him even hard when you accused me of trying to give him 'town credit.'

So, when all the evidence here points and incriminates you, you use a "you are likely going to tunnel me for the rest of the game or at least Day 1" as a defense? That is a very weak defense, because there isn't much to go on here except for both of our posts. Once the others have posted, I will "tunnel" them with the parts of their posts that they have slipped up in as well.

Like I said before: "Instead of giving a direct answer". I have acknowledged in that post that you have made an answer (albeit not a direct one) instead of not giving an answer at all.

I have not been defending myself at all. I've been attacking you by taking your posts and pointing out where you've slipped up.

I can rest my case here, because all the evidence I've brought up have proven beyond all reasonable doubt that you are scum. I'm sure town here would acknowledge and agree with me on this.

Except I'm not scum . . . and there's actually little chance you could 'definitively prove' through maybe seven posts of my interactions with you that I am scum, but nice try.

And don't deny what's true. You are going to tunnel me from here on out for a very long time. This wasn't even meant to be a defense, but thanks for further proving how defensive you've been and how much you have to grasp at straws to incriminate me.

I am going to wait for further input from other players before spamming this thread with this argument, thanks. Nice triple post, by the way.

All of your defenses have basically been taking mine and simply folding them the other way.

You have admitted to defending yourself. "mine" in that posts means that you have made defenses already, and that everything I've quoted to attack you are your defenses.

Thank you for your slip up and contradiction by the way.

It bothers me a lot because you have dedicated one post and one vote towards attacking Grape Soda. It is as if you already know that he might be scum.

And yes, I might be afraid of snakes. They are, after all the complete opposite of what I am: brilliant and magnificent.

Jokes aside, I really want you to explain your comments on Grape Soda, and I want to know what others might infer from your reactions as well. You have, just from a passing comment by me, overreacted and shifted your vote hastily. Are you scum?

RVS joking is hardly an "attack", he was making fun of a username and random voting. And yeah, everyone might be scum. What's wrong with that?

My my, that was a pretty shaken up little burst of flavor! Perhaps it's just me, but I'm unable to see the case on PT.

In fact, I was the one being voted and I don't even see anything bubbling up besides an RVS vote and him answering my indirect question.

2 early posts, to my knowledge, doesn't equal focusing, especially on page 2. Sure it isn't refreshing, but it's something easy to swallow.

... I'm still not sure if Illusio saw an opportunity to focus on PT and "make a case" agaisnt him, or if he's just trying to get out of RVS phase and start some discussion. I'm leaning more on the former because voting someone just because they made a lynch vote post and an attack post when everyone is doing RVS is an overreaction in my books.

So,

Unvote.

##Vote: Illusio Mage

Stationary vote until I see a better target. My case agaisnt him is pretty weak and focuses a lot on my POV, which isn't a solid thing anyway. But for now, he's my best target.

Aye, I enjoyed how they both claimed the other was a buddy to Grape Soda. Should have gotten a keg o ale and some plump helmet biscuits for the show.

Interesting RVS standoff though. I have trouble telling whether Illusio is being overly aggressive or PT was being overly defensive.

PT's #39 comes off as refuge in audacity, I'm sure he could have defended himself better without being insulting about it. Overall I feel like Magus came out better in that.

##Unvote

##Vote: Parseltongue

Some blatant vote parking until the game has a tad more progression. I suppose I'll get some digging done while I wait.

I'm being honest. Illusio's going to tunnel me for the rest of the game now. I know how he works. (I didn't mean to be insulting though--playing mafia at 5am is a bad idea, sorry about that.)

Your votepark makes me uncomfortable, though. Wasn't fond of the "I could swing this way but I could swing the other way too. I'm voting for PT but I'm not really suspicious?? It's just a votepark for now. I can't decide between this and this." It sounds wishy-washy, kinda lazy. I'll have my eye on you for now.

Something about Red Mage's post seems off to me too, but that might be just me.