[NOC] [Anon] [Open Set-Up] Strip Mafia - lol

Prims

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually I made that weak post to see if someone would take the chance to pounce on me. Somebody who had a argument with Illusio blow up in his face and is looking for a diversion perhaps?

After that argument you kept a low profile, and then you slipped your vote in against McDwarf who is currently voting against you.

Right now I'd say that there's a chance Storm or Parseltongue is mafia. Parseltongue has been aggressive enough, but strikes me odd that a mafia would be so active on day one. Storm has been active enough to influence without standing out, and started the voting toward McDwarf.

Of course the whole high-low profile thing is hard to read this early in the game.

Edited by Bogeto Bogeto

>V-V-Votecount!

(3) Urist McDwarf - Stormageddon, IllusioMagus, Parseltongue

(1) IllusioMagus - Scumhunter X

(1) Parseltongue - Urist McDwarf

(1) Red Mage - Grape Soda

Not Voting (6): Bogeto Bogeto, Gonzou Azai, Ikakas, Jay Gatsby, Red Mage, Viking

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to hammer. You have about 43.5 hours left in the day.

Still need a sub for Jay Gatsby.

Reminder not to edit posts since this is NOC. Seriously, don't.

Edited by cyborg sammy davis jr.

Illusio vs parsel stuff is really wierd and I really think it's wierd that it started so quickly. I'm going to keep an eye on both players for now just for the fact that I found that extremely off.

I'm gonna have to read a bit later though because I'm going to bed now. Internet was going on and off for a while before just shutting off for the past few hours. Sorry about that.

I shall minimize my Soda-related puns if you all so desire. I thought it would make things more lively, and it doesn't seem that hard to translate...but who am I to assume how you all interpret wording like "bad taste on your pallete" etc etc.

Bogeto provided a convienent excuse, but so soon?

I guess it drew out something, but it's still early game and I fail to see someone actively coming up with a diversion like that in hopes to nab scum. I am more curious as to why the intent of finding a side reaction. Aren't we supposed to point out things on multiple players? Bogeto you are encouraging straight tunnel vision right there, and calling out those who mean to deviate from static tunneled views.

In fact,

##Unvote

##Vote Bogeto x2

I don't like your sudden jump calling out a player for calling you out. Your excuse seems like OMGUS and it feels like you have a pregenerated response for whomever responded to you. Almost like you are planning reactions based on if it is a scum!partner vs a townie reaching at you.

Magus is impossible to read right now. I really don't see him committing to any one read. It seems more like he is coming up with any and all possible theories regarding player posts and working off what would be the worst case scenario, but for everyone who posts, regardless of what or when. That's all fine and dandy but doing it to everyone everywhere at every opportunity seems a bit more paranoid than anything else...I just have yet to attribute what side would act more paranoid in that manner.

Getting bad vibes from me, probably because you read the argument between Illusio and me without actually reading *into* it. I like to know what exactly it is about people that bother people the most, but I suppose it's hard to ask that when it's only 'vibes.'

Do you see Bogeto's bullshit right now? I'm close to voting him because of that.

Posts a bad post. The conveniently suspicious person rags on him for it. LOL JUST KIDDING, I'M GOING TO BACKTRACK THE FUCK OUT OF MY POST AND CLAIM IT WAS ONLY A REACTION TEST AND SUBTLY PUSH A MISLYNCH

##Unvote

##Vote: Bogeto Bogeto

Posts a bad post. The conveniently suspicious person rags on him for it. LOL JUST KIDDING, I'M GOING TO BACKTRACK THE FUCK OUT OF MY POST AND CLAIM IT WAS ONLY A REACTION TEST AND SUBTLY PUSH A MISLYNCH

##Unvote

##Vote: Bogeto Bogeto

You can believe what you want man, but I specifically made that post crappy so someone would jump on it. I just wanted to see who some of the more aggressive players are, and it seemed like a good way to do it. Also I said there is a chance you're mafia, but didn't actually choose to vote against you.

I'll admit though trying to make me look like a moron and attacking my creditability rather than my argument isn't bad idea.

I thought your argument was weak, and I personally don't believe you made the crappy post on purpose. You're hesitant to vote me even though you were eager to jump at me for my 'aggressiveness,' which I also see as a red flag.

Why are you keen on finding the aggressive players? Yeah I could be mafia, but I'm not, and your argument implies that aggressiveness = scum, when it doesn't. So I don't really know what else to say about that.

You can believe what you want man, but I specifically made that post crappy so someone would jump on it. I just wanted to see who some of the more aggressive players are, and it seemed like a good way to do it. Also I said there is a chance you're mafia, but didn't actually choose to vote against you.

I'll admit though trying to make me look like a moron and attacking my creditability rather than my argument isn't bad idea.

Don't victimize yourself. I have the feeling that you are victimizing yourself in an attempt to appear pro-town and get votes off yourself. If anything, I think self-victimization is a scum tell.

You're next on my list after Dwarf decides or decides not to reply me on my question.

I never said that aggressiveness = scum. It's important to know who the more aggressive players are, as these are the ones who tend to have a power of some sort.

I would say that aggressiveness is a reasonable suspicion but not probable cause for a vote, which is why I haven't voted for you. I try to have at least 3-4 reasonable suspicions before I vote to lynch, and since we are playing with longer days as opposed to real time, I didn't think I was quite ready to make the decision to vote.

Grape Soda said pretty much the same thing you did, and I assumed one response would be fine. I guess I had to say something to Grapesoda, it would be can you elaborate more on my tunnel vision? I think I was the 1st person to say I suspected Storm.

He only addressed me and completely ignored Grape Soda's (valid) argument + vote on him, too. I simply choose not to believe his backtrack was planned and if he thinks I'm 'trying to make him look like a moron,' he's misrepping me. His claim is questionable. There's no denying that. One shouldn't expect to make a move like that and not get some shit for it.

Don't victimize yourself. I have the feeling that you are victimizing yourself in an attempt to appear pro-town and get votes off yourself. If anything, I think self-victimization is a scum tell.

You're next on my list after Dwarf decides or decides not to reply me on my question.

It's not so much victimizing as explaining.

And isn't the point of mafia to make moves and stir shit up, so that you can watch how people react? That's a great way to make people slip up imo.

Except that I'm not? I don't want anyone to forget about it at all, because I feel that he's likely scum. I can understand if you think I'm trying to divert attention to other people, but what good does it make to tunnel Illusio the whole time?

Magus isn't here so anyone with a brain would have to backtrack to see their conversation anyway, and anyone using it would be able to identify inconsistencies that exist whether he's talking or not. Should we all just stop talking and let Magus and PT finish their little quarrel?

Tunnel vision? You called someone out for talking/voting about a different player than the one they had been. Then you call him out for diverting attention. See above for my reason as to why you are encouraging tunneling. You act as though had he not reacted to you, business would continue as usual. That's bad behavior to encourage, and that's just the start of why I don't like you.