Kate Middleton is pregnant

Raven

I saw this article in the Economist that was something vaguely like, "Some people have got to thinking the Commonwealth can be the next EU if Britain leaves the latter, here's why [our response is] Pls No,"

Edited by Rehab

URGENT FUCKING BREAKING NEWS! THE BITCH GOT WITH KID!

Seriously, it's going to take 9 months to pop that thing out. It ain't that fucking urgent to know.

It would be in the UK's interests to leave the EU, I believe. Too many EU laws restricting us and essentially crashing our economy through the ground, amongst other things. If David fucking Cameron gave us a referendum we'd be voting to leave the EU, no doubt.

Then maybe Scotland will stay with the United Kingdom.

If the UK stays in the EU and Scotland leaves the UK, then Scotland will have to reapply to join the EU.

If that were to happen and If I were Scotland, I would stay the fuck out of the EU cesspit.

It would be in the UK's interests to leave the EU, I believe. Too many EU laws restricting us and essentially crashing our economy through the ground, amongst other things.

Right. Let's pretend that the bad economy isn't the result of failed Tory economic policy.

Being in the EU almost certainly has a positive effect on the economy by encouraging immigration and reducing restrictions on trade with the continent. If we actually had a competent government, we could change immigration policy and encourage free trade, but that's not likely to happen any time soon, so it's better for the government to be forced into those policies by the EU.

Right. Let's pretend that the bad economy isn't the result of failed Tory economic policy.

Being in the EU almost certainly has a positive effect on the economy by encouraging immigration and reducing restrictions on trade with the continent. If we actually had a competent government, we could change immigration policy and encourage free trade, but that's not likely to happen any time soon, so it's better for the government to be forced into those policies by the EU.

I couldn't agree more on the competence of this government in terms of economic policy, amongst other things.

So many Tory voters are planning to defect and vote for UKIP, while Labour is still very much the most popular vote where I live. Right now I'm not sure who the hell to support. Anything but David Cameron will be an improvement by the looks of things right now.

I couldn't agree more on the competence of this government in terms of economic policy, amongst other things.

So many Tory voters are planning to defect and vote for UKIP, while Labour is still very much the most popular vote where I live. Right now I'm not sure who the hell to support. Anything but David Cameron will be an improvement by the looks of things right now.

Chances are, it doesn't particularly matter who you support in terms of economic policy. It's unlikely that any mainstream party will have the bottle to reverse Cameron's cuts. However, the election is still two years away and we don't know for sure what Miliband and Cable will try to do.

As for Cameron... I think he's alright. It's a shame that he's, well, a Tory, but he's actually quite progressive on some issues, so I suppose things could be worse. I mean, I hear some conservatives want Michael Gove.

To get back on topic, I don't really mind having a Royal family. It's certainly preferable to the alternative: electing a President as our head of state. Just look at President Bush, or Berlusconi, or Putin. No, I think we're better off with King Charles III than President Cameron.