North American release: Feb 4, 2013, EU release: April, 2013

Elieson

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heeheeheeheehee. One month to my half-birthday. I'll be buying myself such a wonderful half-birthday present~

Err, I mean....one month and...about....6 hours? I can never remember what time I was born at, no matter how many times I ask my mom. ._. ...No wait...OH NO! FEBRUARY HAS A FUNKY NUMBER OF DAYS! Ugh. I feel stupid. I don't even know when my actual half-birthday is.

....Overtired, indeed. Need sleep.

Is the eShop entry for Americans only? I live in Canada, but when I searched up Fire Emblem, I couldn't find it, and only saw the old trailer they had up for a while now.

I can't see it on the Canadian eShop, either.

A minor update. For anyone that has a Club Nintendo account, the "intend to buy" survey is up on their website in the "Earn Coins" section. Curiously though, it only has one survey for just a retail release, not two; one for the digital and one for the retail release like they've done for their other major titles. I do have to wonder if there is any meaning to it.

I wondered if who will might be the next character to be up to see after Sully in Nintendo of America's official facebook page?

Hmm, did Nintendo of Japan not mention that they have official artworks for every character? ^^;;;

But, wasn't that they might have been using those Artworks and Portraits from the official Japanese website instead of using the other official artwork from the Awakening Background site to their official Facebook page?(I do recall that Sully's artwork was first found from the Background site, but they showed her portrait from the official Japanese website)

Edited by King Marth 64

I wondered if who will might be the next character to be up to see after Sully in Nintendo of America's official facebook page?

But, wasn't that they might have been using those Artworks and Portraits from the official Japanese website instead of using the other official artwork from the Awakening Background site to their official Facebook page?(I do recall that Sully's artwork was first found from the Background site, but they showed her portrait from the official Japanese website)

I'm having a hard time understanding you, but I think I get what you mean.

And no, where the japanese website has the art shouldn't matter.

Oh hey, the next person's profile-thingy from FB: Stahl (Sol)

"Stahl from Fire Emblem Awakening is a Shepherd with a big heart and a good head on his shoulders. He is very attentive and kind to others."

http://www.facebook....&type=1

Eh, Stahl is an alright name I guess. It could've been better.

Edited by Konnor97

I think it's Steel in german, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

It is. That makes it objectively good.

EDIT: dicks to everything new page :(

Edited by Integrity

And here I thought Sol's name was going to be botched like they did when they romanized it as "Sort." And now it's "Stahl?" That's actually a pretty awesome name, not gonna lie. I was never a fan of "Sort," and Sol is an alright name at best. NoA made a good choice with Stahl, no denying that one.

EDIT: People in his Facebook entry are comparing him to Guy Cecil from Tales of the Abyss and Jil from Tower of Druaga. All I have to say to that is...why those two?

Edited by Karaszure

Darnit.

I was just doubting that I'd make him my husbando, and then they have to go and make him German and consequently 200% sexier. Sorry, Chrom, but you just can't handle this.