post ehre and i'll tell you your color,

Percivalé

I've done multifaction before I believe, but.... not that huge x3

Or is that not considered a lot compared to what size they normally are on SF? XD

well we haven't played much multifaction recently so shrug

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

psa if you read the dangan ronpa lp you will live a long life as dictated by the gods of the realm

Uh... I dunno if this is legit, since you can't see people's color on the internet. It's possible in reality to few people, but on internet? WUT.

Either you have a hacking tool that let you see other people's face through their monitor, or you're a fake. Idoun.gif

Edit: Sorry for being negative, but what I'm hearing is droppings from an adult bull.

Edited by Ubel Engel

I know her well and it's completely legit

seriously though, it's an interpretation of post tone into synesthesia and that's easily possible

I hear different voices as I read certain people's posts, does that make me a fake too?

edit: if you're going to be negative about it at least be more reasonable instead of what you just did.

Edited by Manix

Uh... I dunno if this is legit, since you can't see people's color on the internet. It's possible in reality to few people, but on internet? WUT.

Either you have a hacking tool that let you see other people's face through their monitor, or you're a fake. Idoun.gif

Edit: Sorry for being negative, but what I'm hearing is droppings from an adult bull.

This is possibly the most nonsensical thing I've ever read.

What do faces have to do with it?

I have synethesia and it involves colors in voices and in text, also in text attitudes, and in some cases certain words. I also associate sounds with textures.

Edited by Sentamos

You kidding me guys?

I give up I guess. :Idoun:

this is not about stupid auras and shit (which are super fake magic is not real folks) she just kind of. like. ties colors to the tones of posts or voices. it has a name which i will not type out because i don't want to embarrass myself but it's not magic. it's p much just "WHAT KIND OF GUY I GET YOU ARE FROM THE TONE OF YOUR POSTS."

edit: steelflex pls

Edited by Stolypin Necktie