H2 Marth & Bow Users Run

Kinda hoping Katarina wins ;/. She's fun to use. (even though I sold Nosferatu) For those of you wondering, I need to kill Gharnef if i want to beat the game. So dont suggest not training wrys/Katarina/Etzel ;/

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously Katarina. BECAUSE IT'S JUST SO RIGHT.

I expect full use of TOMAS.

I totally agree.

TOMAS is one of my favorite archers.

Also, i vote Etzel cuz he's awesome.

Edited by Otacon

[spoiler=Chapter 10 Part 1]

Loool-2.png

Barely not OHKO'd in 3rd round of Drill Ground ;/

Castorsarenalevel.png

Good first level. No durability. Expected/10

Castors2ndarenalevel.png

This same level again o_O

Castors3rdarenalevel.png

A decent last level.

Castorpromotes.png

His durability is sad...

I think I might dub the HP, STR, SPD level as 'The PKL Level'.

Castor's looking alright. A mount should help him out majorly.

I got 4 of those in a row in Chapter 10 lol. But, PKL level is still hp skl spd lck which is also a "Caeda level" :P

I think I might dub the HP, STR, SPD level as 'The PKL Level'.

Castor's looking alright. A mount should help him out majorly.

Is HP and LUK already taken? I seem to get those levels a lot...

[spoiler=Chapter 10x]

Lindeever.pngLindeever2.png

Get back to the bench plz

Lukeever.pngLukeever2.png

You too

Raddever.pngRaddever2.pngHellfire-1.png

This will definetely come in handy to train Katarina. :)

Siriusever.pngSiriusever2.png

K

Chapter 11 Warren Drill Ground

Gave Warren the Speedwing

Warrensarenalevel.png

Already has more defense than Castor...

Warrens2ndarenalevel.png

Def again :o.

I didnt get to screen cap Level 13 but it was Str Skl Def

Warrens3rdarenalevel-1.png

Finally some spd ;/

Warren is now good to go in Ch11. He can OHKO wyverns with the bow forge and the Leo shard :) It'll make training him less painful...

Thinking of giving Arms Scroll to either him, Horace or Norne. Though tbh, Horace seems kinda bad even with an Arms Scroll, since he wont be able to use Silver Bows.

Plus, Ill get Jake soon who might be a better investment.

[spoiler=Chapter 11 with unfitting music so that Youtube mutes the rest of the vid]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99k9QvKtGpE

Recorded using Hypercam this time as it allows me to play with no lag unlike the method I was using before. It makes the vid kinda slow though and the audio sucked so I removed it. What do you guys prefer? I'd rather stay with Hypercam to make it less painful when playing. Though uploading these takes ages and there's no audio + I gotta find a solution to that sluggishness of the vids...

I kinda liked it the old way, but this way isn't bad. Sucks the video is kinda slow and there was no audio at the four minute mark. Still watching it now, lol.

Hooray for Jake and his godly growths!

Yeah, the videos are absurdly slow,. It's a problem even for me, who used to play FE9 on incredibly slow speeds because I couldn't run Dolphin well. I don't mind having no sound, though. I'd rather watch videos separated on Parts, but it's nothing to complain over anyway.

You could try bandicam instead, which I find to be a good video recording program. The trial version though will only allow you to record up to 10 minutes per video. The full version cost at least $30 bucks IIRC.

Edited by Dark Legend Vampire

[spoiler=Chapter 11 with unfitting music so that Youtube mutes the rest of the vid]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99k9QvKtGpE

Recorded using Hypercam this time as it allows me to play with no lag unlike the method I was using before. It makes the vid kinda slow though and the audio sucked so I removed it. What do you guys prefer? I'd rather stay with Hypercam to make it less painful when playing. Though uploading these takes ages and there's no audio + I gotta find a solution to that sluggishness of the vids...

Strongly preferred it the old way - the video was honestly unwatchably slow and long :(

If recording is really a large problem, reverting to screenshotting would still be a large improvement over this.

Edited by Dieuw

Strongly preferred it the old way - the video was honestly unwatchably slow and long :(

If recording is really a large problem, reverting to screenshotting would still be a large improvement over this.

Seconding this, screenshots were fine

I kinda liked it the old way, but this way isn't bad. Sucks the video is kinda slow and there was no audio at the four minute mark. Still watching it now, lol.

Hooray for Jake and his godly growths!

I couldn't watch the vid myself...;/

Yeah, the videos are absurdly slow,. It's a problem even for me, who used to play FE9 on incredibly slow speeds because I couldn't run Dolphin well. I don't mind having no sound, though. I'd rather watch videos separated on Parts, but it's nothing to complain over anyway.

Yeah, way too slow and boring.

It's...so.....slow.....

Don't really care about audio though, my volume's not even up lol

B-but I like the ost! :P

You could try bandicam instead, which I find to be a good video recording program. The trial version though will only allow you to record up to 10 minutes per video. The full version cost at least $30 bucks IIRC.

Tried it, seems better than Hypercam, except it still made desmuME lag haha.

>Roro attacks Horace and kills himself instead

lawl

Lol yeah. Each Devil Axe Roro has an absurdly high amount of recoil % because of their 0 lck.

Yeah, the vids are too slow...I'll avoid screenshotting if possible though. I was intending to make this a recorded run from start to end but the Dragon Chapters arent giving me a lot of options...

Seconding this, screenshots were fine

I might do screenshots if theres no solution to the dragon chapter's intense lag when recording. Hypercam allowed me to play them fast but made the vids so slow and boring that even I cant watch them...