...Didn't this place burn down.

Paulina

Heh, just kidding. ^^ Little Path of Radiance reference; I couldn't help myself.

I've been kicking around the forums for a few days, so I might as well introduce myself. I'm Paulina, a college student and FE fan. I've been playing Fire Emblem since Blazing Sword, way back in 2003. It's so strange; I assumed most people here would be about my age or older, having grown up with the series. But the more I look around, the more I see people anywhere from 14-17. ^^" I guess it's heartening to know the series has had a steady stream of interest. That being said, I can't help feeling like some withered old bag. I should probably start wearing a babushka.

Alrighty, the usual business. I've played Blazing Sword (fanatically) and Path of Radiance. I bought Sacred Stones when I was about 13, but couldn't really get into it. I enjoy having an MU, and it was such a stark contrast from Blazing Sword at the time. Getting Radiant Dawn has been on my to-do list forever. I'm so psyched for Awakening -- I already bought a 3DS XL for it. Found a great sale too ($160, ch-ching).

On a random note, I'm a big Ilyana fan. It seems like she's a pretty polarizing character; I've seen people label her anything from "lol food" to cheap fanservice. I admit, she is kind of lame in her ineptitude, but I think that's what I like about her. ^^" She's so darn wimpy and skinny and tired-looking...like a virtual me! gee_wiz_emoticon.gif I was watching a hilarious clip on YouTube of some guy's PoR playthrough. He was on chapter 8, and instead of recruiting Ilyana, he just sicked Ike on her. After I watched Ike brutally cut her down, the guy was like, "Yeah...just put her out of her misery."

*sniff sniff* In honor of Ily, here's a present. Once again, it's great to be here. =)

tumblr_lyqcrpmdxY1r0bv0co1_1280Copy_zps2e069f51.jpg

No worries, I'm sure you'll find people your age here. There's a lot of college students that frequent this place (like me!). Welcome to the forest!

Edited by Helios

Thanks so much everyone. =)

'ello, and I hope you have a great time here. Oh, and who's the crying girl (?) in the bottom left, and who's the guy up left from Gatrie?

I don't rightly know; a few of them had me stumped too. I just found it on Tumblr. ^^"

As for the guy whose vid you watched, who was it? Do you remember?

But of course.

the vid. I rigged it to start at 9:10, where it should. *single tear* Edited by Paulina

But of course.

the vid. I rigged it to start at 9:10, where it should. *single tear*

Well... Either way, I prefer her myself, mainly because Soren's douchebag personality in FE9, justified as it may be, does not sit well with me at all.

Hello hello! Welcome again!

I also like Ilyana [my favorite Tellius mage is Tormod though] and have also been playing the series since all the way back in 03 ^^.

Hm.

As far as I remember there were a loooooooooot of people turning 19 this year, including myself~

A lot of the people I talk to are older than the ages you listed so maybe you're looking at the wrong members xb

But yeah anyway, welcome to the Forest ^~^ Your title actually kinda reminded me of those good old days where FFtF is the place where people go when they want to "burn down the forest" even though it's far from the forest, guess we had good reach or something~ and I am feeling nostalgic yet again x3

We're definitely more mature now than we used to be =D

Edited by Freohr Datia

burned down SO MANY TIMES OH MY GOSH

freohr what are you talking about good old days do I need to get the flamethrower again

U-um no I'm not talking about good old days, only days days I didn't mean any more specifiiiiiiiiiiiiic

<_<

The crying girl in the bottom right of the picture looks like Elincia. She's got the jewellery strands wrapping around her head and puffy sleeves, and no other character in the game has those.

Oh, and welcome.

*slinks back off into the dark*

That being said, I can't help feeling like some withered old bag. I should probably start wearing a babushka.

You got nothin' on me, hon. :P:

Sup! Welcome to the forums! Big LOLZ for Soren cake jumping.

You got nothin' on me, hon. :P:

Sup! Welcome to the forums! Big LOLZ for Soren cake jumping.

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Florina. =)

Also, I know right? I'm surprised no one mentioned the amazing levels of Ike x Soren in that pic.

IkexSoren is like, canon to most people so whatevs. :P

It really is. It might not be as canon as, say, RavenxLucius, but...it's pretty hard to write off all the Soren jealousy and "never being seen again" as they traveled the world.

Although many a hetero Ike fanboy have tried, God bless 'em. X)

IkexSoren is like, canon to most people so whatevs. :P

It really is. It might not be as canon as, say, RavenxLucius, but...it's pretty hard to write off all the Soren jealousy and "never being seen again" as they traveled the world.

Although many a hetero Ike fanboy have tried, God bless 'em. X)

Well, there is the fact that Paris in Awakening is Ike's descendant...