Debate: Horace vs Shin

Elieson

Most efficient?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Select the most efficient

• Shin
    • Horace
    • Equal

Whereas I find Shin more efficient, as he not only potentially provides a greater reduction to TC overall compared to Horace, but also comes earlier to do so.

i'd argue more, but I have yet to beat FE6 and FE12, so I can't rate Horace based on FE12 standards, nor Shin on FE6 standards.

Though, feel free to debate the users instead~~~ :)

But Shin's cost to provide long-term net use is a promotion item, which Horace doesn't need. He starts with superior bases, and comes on a virtually cost-less map. Shin also forces you down Route Sacae (which I haven't been on but hear it's awful).

Shin's a nomad that can rescue almost anybody in his game, even if he forces you to Sacae. Horace is an armor knight who can reclass. Hm.

I guess Mount!Horace does excel over Shin in Move too. But yet, he can't rescue.

In fe12 though, he can Fly. That's gotta be better...?

Well it's weird because Shin (I guess) is more efficient to LTC but not to funds afaik.

But Horace actually gets the lower TCs

<inb4sparksfly>

Horace has all the FE4 draft records and Shin has none, that's got to count for something, right? =p

I haven't even played FE12, but I'm biased against armour knights to begin with, whereas Shin has always been very useful in my FE6 runs.

...oh dear, I guess that makes them sort of even? sorry, abstaining from this vote then.

Horace has all the FE4 draft records and Shin has none, that's got to count for something, right? =p

Guess who would hold 5th place, 222 turns :P. I much prefer Darros, his head is a far better shape. Peanut power!