League of Legends: SF Memberbase Directory

Raven

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Added the two of you. Raven, it's your job to keep them linked to LOLking!

Nice, thanks ^^

And btw

Raven you said you made a smuf on euw in the other topic and did you add me? because someone on lv. 10 or something with a name involving fists added me, so is that you?

Nice, thanks ^^

And btw

Raven you said you made a smuf on euw in the other topic and did you add me? because someone on lv. 10 or something with a name involving fists added me, so is that you?

Haha, yes. I have been trying to level that account recently (H4rdc0re F1sting) so I've been on that a lot more than my main, which is VanguardRaven.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Sooooo

I finally joined this madness.

Find me on North America (wtf is oceania anyway, Indonesia?) as Eliekins (apparently Eli, Elie and Elieson were all taken already).

IM SO NOOOOOOOB

Oh yeah, I have been playing this a lot recently. Thanks to my IRL friend for getting me hooked on it XD.

I'm on NA and the IGN is Breezy64. Don't expect anything amazing out of me yet, only been playing for about 1 month or so. :)

Sooooo

I finally joined this madness.

Find me on North America (wtf is oceania anyway, Indonesia?) as Eliekins (apparently Eli, Elie and Elieson were all taken already).

IM SO NOOOOOOOB

Lol. 'Bout time, yo! =P

NA Server

IGN: Eurykins

• 4 weeks later...

Shpoon-NA

I hate garena so don't expect my oceania one to pop up.

I've been updating the first post, but I couldn't find your LoLKing profile. The only Shpoon that exists is only on EUW.

I've been updating the first post, but I couldn't find your LoLKing profile. The only Shpoon that exists is only on EUW.

OHSNAPSI'MINTHEOPNOW. :D #BestRaven

A couple of links also linked to a Lifesteal Aatrox vs Aatrox video on YouTube (I think I was watching this and pasting the link to some people as I updated the OP). If you spot any more, just point them out.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

name: gen tsos chicken (NA)
opgg
Yeah another Riven main :D
Accepting any and all friend requests! Feel free to add me I may not play much in the coming days as I am currently busy with Fire Emblem/ honing my Marth skills but I usually do. I'll be glad to give pointers too!

• 1 month later...

Rapier // Rapierlord // Both US and Brazil.

Don't count on me for PVPs, though. I'm pretty bad at the game. I can play on Intermediate... reasonably.

• 2 months later...