Pokemon Adventures R/B/G/Y Mafia

BBM

Would scum ever give up and get themselves lynched (and this isn't even a bus)? I'd think it more likely that scum would come out and defend themselves if they were in Wren's scenario.

Well, he's reading the thread NOW, had been reading the thread yesterday, and had been mod-prodded as well. And yet he still hasn't made a follow up post. It's irritating at the very least, but several people have asked him to make a second post or say something and he hasn't. This doesn't look like something town would do either.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am pretty much 100% sure it's too late to even bother but, here I am, writing a post to you all, because mods kept bugging me to do so.

Elison vote was because it looked like he was jumping around between actually defending his "jokevote" and fake defending it to bait. Mainly cause he wasn't changing his vote, or even just unvoting Shatter.

Paper's vote seems kinda odd since it was obviously still RVS when Shinori voted, but then again isn't ending RVS a thing scum don't generally do? Also him taking Eliesons jokepost seriously is also kinda iffy, but he seems to have explained his reasoning

Bolded part was an actual question towards you guys. 2nd part was an actual point against him until I decided to take so long typing it that he made a post explaining himself and I ended up just not removing it for whatever reason. -1 point for me

I was also going to have a point in there about how quickly he dropped Shinori's case even though he made a "vote him over me" kinda post, but I thought it looked stupid so I removed it. Also I don't know how these italics got turned on

Elison's sentences still bother me personally even though you all explained them, and I honestly don't know why, because looking at them now I can see how they are townieish, but it's just, bleh looking.

And I really don't have the time to actually form even halfway coherent thoughts on literally everything I am not addressing.

Already reading over this post I can see how bad it looks.

And that looks like and appeal to emotion

And so does that

And so does that

And fdghdbfhsdf

I am claiming now in an unprovoked manner now before this post gets even worse (Although this is prolly considered provoked at this point)

I am a night doctor Nurse Joy

Now to apply some pressure too the wound

Breadcrumb

Now if I SOMEHOW live I'll likely be nightkilled

How about reading the thread again to scour for other scum reads?

At this point, I would not mind a Shatter, Elieson, Helios or Baldrick lynch for the reasons mentioned in my reads that were given last night.

I might vote NekoRex if he were to be everyone's lynch target, but I honestly feel that we might need more content from him before voting him first.

Anyone for information. Shatter and mancer have both had interactions with a fair amount of people so has baldrick.

Out of these people I think baldrick and mancer have the most votes currently. I'm thinking mancer is most likely town though at the moment from a quick glance and gut reading. So with that I'm thinking maybe baldrick? I need to reread him though, I haven't paid to much attention to his posts.

##Unvote, ##Vote: Elieson

Back to this, won't lynch wren til he's cc'd

I think Baldrick is pretty cool and I don't want to see him lynched today. He's been putting a decent amount of effort into scumhunting since the early game ended and his posts are fairly comprehensive. Good effort from him.

A lot of Baldrick's posts read bad to me, with a lot of "X looks bad but Y" with not many actual scumreads. This rubs me the wrong way because if he's neutral about it he could have worded it better, I think.

I still think Elieson is worse, he's been very forgettable since his wagon dispersed (which according to my reread is because he's posted like once since Wren did)

I would like to mention that Elieson has also not answered or addressed some of my points that I have posted yesterday morning/afternoon. In fact, he has not even posted since then.

(Mancer is there any way you could not use that color? It's super hard to read on Red skin...)

Ok. I've been rereading, and I guess I'd be ok with a Baldrick lynch. I'm less ok with an Elie lynch since he hasn't been around for a bit, but if we need a lynch, I'll vote whoever it takes.

##Unvote

##Vote: Baldrick

>V-V-Votecount!

(2) MancerNecro - Baldrick, Strawman

(3) WREN - Helios, NekoRex, j00

(3) Baldrick - Elieson, Boron, Scorri

(3) Elieson - WREN, Paperblade, MancerNecro

(1) Strawman - Kay

Not Voting (2): Shinori, JBCWK

5 people are required for a deadline lynch, which is 1 hour and 10 minutes away. Chop chop.

Edited by Thomas Raith

I don't like the timing of the claim, and it's antitown to have not said anything before it. Not a good lynch target unless we get a cc.

My opinion hasn't changed, Mancer/Neko/Shinori lynch are my prefs. Elieson lynch wouldn't be the worst thing in the world though.

Madhouse here; be back before phase end.

I would advise an Elieson lynch. He has had quite a number of interactions with other players, and from his flip we can at least know who's scum and town.

If Elieson is scum, we can turn to look at Helios and Baldrick for his scum buddies.

If Elieson is town, we might want to look at Shatter and, to an extent, Paperblade for being scum.

What do you guys think?

((Also, sorry scorri... I'm using black now. Hope that's fine with you...))

I really don't like this claim, especially since it's so easy to fakeclaim doc at this point since at the very least scum wants to get an easy NK target. However, until someone ccs this, I'm going to ##Unvote

The thing is, the actual Doctor (if WREN is not the actual Doctor), might not even CC this, because he will be found out and killed on N1.

If WREN is scum, he could be banking on that fact to not be CCed.

I would just take WREN's claim at face value for now. It is the best thing to do for now. Until he flips or someone CCs him.

I'll support a Baldrick or Elieson lynch, for reasons stated in previous posts. I don't want to lynch Shatter just yet.

Also, not lynching the claimed doctor, but Wren ... seriously. You shouldn't have waited this long to say something. You don't say nothing and let the suspicion build on you until it gets to the point where you have to claim to save yourself.

Wren, Wren, Wren... uuugh. I thought you were town before this, but now you're getting super high on my scumdar >_> Not gonna risk it though, so ##Vote Elieson.

I probably need to go back and read the Baldrick posts again to see why everyone dislikes them so much.