Pokemon Adventures R/B/G/Y Mafia

BBM

The fact that Wren had been reading the thread all day and THEN waited to claim doesn't look good to me, and to claim doc on top of that as well seems too convenient. It's as if he was waiting for phase to whittle down a bit so that we'd be in a situation like this where we need to quick change votes.

I'd rather lynch Baldrick than anyone else at this point, though I wouldn't mind lynching JB either. Baldrick hasn't been very solid with his reads, and hasn't been very memorable so far. I've also mentioned some things I didn't like about him earlier. As a smaller point, he kinda reminds me of his play in another game *cough cough*.

If both Wren AND Baldrick flip town, we should lynch Neko.

##Vote Baldrick

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few things that will be edited into the rules shortly: If there's a tie in votes at phase end, it will default to a No Lynch. And unless your role PM specifies otherwise, assume that you may not self-target.

Also, hey, flavour is finally up!

>V-V-Votecount!

(2) MancerNecro - Baldrick, Strawman

(3) WREN - Helios, NekoRex, j00

(5) Baldrick - Elieson, Boron, Scorri, Helios, Shinori

(4) Elieson - WREN, Paperblade, MancerNecro, JBCWK

(1) Strawman - Kay

Not Voting (0): Nobody

26 minutes left. 5 votes are required for a lynch and 28 minutes are left in the phase. If there is a tie in votes, there will be a No Lynch.

Also I'm going to eat dinner now so if I'm not there to end phase, please don't post after deadline.

Ahhhhhh gahhh still at work.

Ok I have a minute now to post on this.

##Unvote Baldrick[/v]

So far my ability to read into this has been iffy at best. I've had a lot going on and it's going to settle down within te next 36-48 hours.

Between everything that's happened, tbh I feel like Wren ad his active lurking has been beyond distasteful, ad I see it more like scum active lurking than anything else.

##vote WREN

Guys I'm sorry for my shitty d1 activity. I'd rather not bring all the irl details into this but Christmas planning with my kids among other people in my life has been too time consuming for me.

Fuck I missed that ok

##unvote

##vote Baldrick

Back to my original read then, since my secondary just claimed doc >.<

Why do we have such a high propensity to bump into the town doc on d1 arggggg.

No choice now.

##Unvote

##Vote: Elieson

I would like it if Elieson and Boron would reply to me, but I guess there's not enough time for that.

Scorri, do you have any reason whatsoever for voting me apart from convenience? She and Shinori need to tell me why I'm the best lynch.

Helios, have you read my recent posts? It'd answer your concerns.

Might as well throw my role out there, though I really don't know how to describe it well. I'm a two-shot kill cop; I get a positive result if my target has a killing ability.

Guys are we going to be able to agree on a lynch in 20 minutes?

Pedit FUCKDAMMIT 2 shot Kill-detector cop wth is that a Vig/SK scanner?

Okay, first off ... BBM can we get updated votals because this is now confusing.

Second of all, we need to decide on a lynch to avoid universal loss. We have 18 minutes.

Elie is apparently claiming lynchproof or gov, which honestly I'd rather have that hit now than have universal loss and I don't think we have any better option right now?

Agreed. At least we have a confirmed town role/information from it.

##Vote: Elieson