Pokemon Adventures R/B/G/Y Mafia

BBM

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boron is angry because someone doubted her? Really?

Isn't a protown thing to claim being hooked?

I was thinking something along the lines of not wanting to claim hooked because they're PR or whatever but bleh

would greatly appreciate wren appearing again

Wait, Baldrick, I'm confused. Did you target yourself, Shinori or the both of you?

Vote yourself if you targeted only yourself, Shinori if you targeted only him, me if you targeted both yourself and Shinori, j00 if I've completely misunderstood?

Baldrick, you saying you think Wren's the one who silenced you, or do you just find him scummy and want a discussion on him? Or something else entirely?

Vote Wren if you think he's a silencer, me if you find him scummy and yourself if you mean something else entirely.

Boron is angry because someone doubted her? Really?

First of all, I was already irritated for non-mafia reasons. But Helios said something in his latest post that REALLY touched a nerve. It's not really related to this game and I'd rather not start that shitstorm again. He knows what it means though.

Also, I'm annoyed that he's arrogant enough to say that I'm echoing him. He ninja'd me and it just so happens that I was going to say the same things that he had said right before I could post. If I'd posted a few minutes before him, would he even be saying this? And I'm sorry that I don't take kindly to him accusing me of echoing just because I had the misfortune of being ninja'd.

You did not fucking go there, Helios. -_-

Go back and read my post on Baldrick. I SAID that I DON'T want to lynch him over his claim. I never said he was scum because of his claim either. Just that I still have suspicions and that I don't want to dismiss them entirely.

Don't be so full of yourself. It is not my fault that apparently we have similar thought processes and you tend to post RIGHT BEFORE I get the chance to do so. Would you rather I say nothing because you already said what I wanted to say? I could do that too if you like.

Didn't mean to open closed wounds, but I figured it was a good point. You did say that, and I'm not saying you want to lynch him BECAUSE of his claim, so don't think I misinterpreted it. What I'm saying is that why would someone fake claim a role that isn't that common? It's too risky from a scum perspective. If he's telling the truth about his role, then we don't have a choice but to forgive his preclaim scummy play (like I said it's not the first time a town PR played scummy D1). I just don't think he'd lie about it, and I don't want to waste my time on it.

I'm not being cocky, it's just how it's been. Take a look at this and this. The time gap is fairly wide, and the posts seem pretty similar to each other content wise but just different wording. So it's not like I'm just pulling this out of my ass or anything. If you read later in the post I made towards Mancer, however, you notice that I also stated that the time gap between the posts he quoted was fairly small and I doubt you were trying to echo me or anything. I'm not saying "don't say anything"; your opinions are just as important as anyone else's are. It's just an observation that I made and if you don't like it then I'm sorry. I feel like this is an overreaction on your part since you don't need to get so angry, but I'm taking it with a grain of salt since you were in a bad mood, so I hope that you cheer up ASAP because it's supposed to be a jolly time of year!

@JB: Still though, it'd be helpful for town to know so that they can have a better idea of actions that happened the night before.

I'm confused about Baldrick's vote/unvote on Wren...can someone explain please?

Also, I'm annoyed that he's arrogant enough to say that I'm echoing him. He ninja'd me and it just so happens that I was going to say the same things that he had said right before I could post. If I'd posted a few minutes before him, would he even be saying this? And I'm sorry that I don't take kindly to him accusing me of echoing just because I had the misfortune of being ninja'd.

Funny enough I've actually felt a little strange from some of Boron's posts from earlier in the game since it felt like she was echoing me. Our cases on Wren were awfully similar, and I posted my case before hers, and our opinions on some other things have been oddly similar and I've posted my opinions first. However, I'm not sure about the posts you (Mancer) quoted since the times they were posted were pretty close together, and since it was a longer post it's always possible I just ninja'd her or something.

:(

Fair enough on the bolded, I missed that the first time. Still, the non-bolded part seems like you're just trying to dismiss my thoughts as "echoing" and this irritates me. Posting your opinion "first" does not mean that you are the only one who had that opinion and that if anyone else sounds too close to what you said it's automatically echoing. Maybe our thought processes really ARE similar at times?

@ Baldrick

Is this related to his actions/claims yesterday (vote/unvote wren) or today (vote/unvote yourself)?

I don't like Wren's claims, his timing has been convenient, he's disappeared again and his gambit was poorly done. But no one has CC'd him, so I'm not sure what to think anymore.

Fair enough on the bolded, I missed that the first time. Still, the non-bolded part seems like you're just trying to dismiss my thoughts as "echoing" and this irritates me. Posting your opinion "first" does not mean that you are the only one who had that opinion and that if anyone else sounds too close to what you said it's automatically echoing. Maybe our thought processes really ARE similar at times?

I'm not dismissing your thoughts, and I'm reading everything everyone says as carefully as I can and factoring it into my own thought process. I just stated an observation I made over time and it has some evidence behind it. Obviously I'm not reading too much into it seeing as I'm not voting you or making a case on you or anything. How am I supposed to distinguish what echoing is and isn't when I see something that looks on the surface as echoing to me? I don't know what your thought process atm is like, and if you look at the past it's not like you and I agree on things this much normally. Look at things from my POV and it makes sense why I'd at least feel a little weird about it. Your reaction normally wouldn't help your case much, but I think you wouldn't get so mad and not read things unless you were being sincere, so I'll believe that for now.

I'm not dismissing your thoughts, and I'm reading everything everyone says as carefully as I can and factoring it into my own thought process. I just stated an observation I made over time and it has some evidence behind it. Obviously I'm not reading too much into it seeing as I'm not voting you or making a case on you or anything. How am I supposed to distinguish what echoing is and isn't when I see something that looks on the surface as echoing to me? I don't know what your thought process atm is like, and if you look at the past it's not like you and I agree on things this much normally. Look at things from my POV and it makes sense why I'd at least feel a little weird about it. Your reaction normally wouldn't help your case much, but I think you wouldn't get so mad and not read things unless you were being sincere, so I'll believe that for now.

All right, fair enough. I'll be honest, your first comment that I responded to really did tick me off (and I'd appreciate it if that incident was never ever mentioned to me again) so I probably overreacted to the rest of your post without really thinking it through.

Mancer, how is Boron and Helios saying that their might not be an Odd Doc them helping Wren? Weren't they saying something they disagree with since Wren was assuming there was a Odd Doc, and basically pointing out a flaw in his/her plan?

Very likely some kind of role claim/PM/cop ability or through coordinating with his scum buddies, he knows that Wren is scum claiming town.

It's information that normal town members (including me) would not know, so I don't think I can give a definitive review of what it is.

I'm confused what info you think he has access to. He agreed with a point someone else brought up, but said he was starting to believe Wren's claim. Don't see how this alludes to other info.

I'd rather not claim my role or results at this point. It will likely make me an open target. I'll claim when I get definitive or incriminating results.

If you don't want to share results then why do you keep bringing them up and fishing for info?

It's scummy of me to be more active once I have more free time? How? Why is scum more likely to do this than town?

(Yeah, this is kinda OMGUS-y, but this is a bad case and you should feel bad)

If JB is neutral now, and your read on him hasn't changed, why was he on the list of people whose lynches you would "support" yesterday?

It depended on if that was the reason or not. I noticed a dramatic increase in post size and content, then in number. My first thought was scum over-compensation for yesterday, my second was town trying to be pro-town on day 2 after inactive on day 1. Went with gut and interesting stuff happened.

Read "mostly neutral with slight scum vibes" which at that point put him as third most supported for a lynch.

##Unvote

##Vote Strawman

Your case on Kay feels way too forced. Based on Kay's playstyle, her posts that she has actually made actually have quite a bit of content in them if you understand her process of thinking. She's getting reactions out of people through her own methods, and sharing her opinions on people. Voting someone for posting when they're actually active isn't good at all. You're finding someone scummy for doing something pro-town. The rest of the time you've been procrastinating on trying to make cases on other people you said you would, which reads me as you trying to buy yourself time to make up a case on someone. I can support this lynch right now.

It was a sudden change in activity, and it made me suspicious. @Bold: I can see that once in a post from today, but I'd have to ask you to take my word that its only because irl stuff has kept me behind.

Mancer won't be around for a while btw... he says he should be back by phase end. Same with Boron.

And also, because of ~stuff~, 2/3 of my subs were forced to drop out, so I really need subs right now.