Pokemon Adventures R/B/G/Y Mafia

BBM

Bleh. I'll give a 24 hour extension because it's Christmas and I've put a lot of effort into this game and I don't want to see it end like this, but if there's a repeat of this situation again, I'll end the game in a universal loss.

So I guess you guys have 28 hours. Make use of it.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright guys so since half the game has claimed something and no one is CCing anything so let's look at the people who haven't claimed anything: Me, Kay, Boron, JB, Strawman, Mancer and NekoRex. Out of all these people my lynch priorities go Strawman, JB, and NekoRex, for reasons I've already stated inthread. Objections?

The fact that they aren't makes them look a lot worse though don't you think? Don't you get that coasting scum feel off them? If you look at their actual content, it's a lot less than most of the other players in the game, but Neko/Cam and Straw haven't been getting a whole lot of attention, whereas everyone voted JB earlier but then just kinda stopped for some reason.

I kind of chalked up JB's inactivity to time zones and being rusty, but that's a good point about him. I wouldn't be opposed to lynching NekoRex, but Cam just subbed in for him and I'd feel bad about lynching him if he's legit busy. Is Straw normally this inactive? He really should come back and say more.

He's usually pretty inactive when he's scum lol.

More importantly though we don't have time and we had to actually ask for an extension because we still need to figure out a lynch target. We don't have time anymore and if anyone wants to present a different lynch target than do it otherwise we're going with one of the three I think we should lynch.

I see absolutely no reason to claim my role just because half the game has decided to throw their roles out in the open for the mafia.

Baldrick targeted Shinori, and if Shinori switched his and scorri's roles and Baldrick ended up hooking him, it had to fail or there would be this paradox here

This would actually depend on priority, but I dislike talking about priority to that's useless.

j00, why redirect Wren to Elieson of all people? He'd already outed himself as governor, and barring some sort of ridiculously OP role where he could stop the lynch more than once, he'd essentially be a vanilla townie. Why kill the vanilla townie when you could take a random shot and potentially kill someone like watcher?

More importantly though we don't have time and we had to actually ask for an extension because we still need to figure out a lynch target. We don't have time anymore and if anyone wants to present a different lynch target than do it otherwise we're going with one of the three I think we should lynch.

Well who do you think looks the worst out of the three? At this point I dislike NekoRex the most. Strawman is annoyingly inactive and I think he's been tunneling on both days, but I don't feel as bad about him. JB ... while he's talked the most out of the three he hasn't actually scum hunted all that much.

Also ... the Internet at my friend's apartment kind of sucks because there are like 7-8 people trying to get online at the same time. So ... apologies in advance if I suddenly disappear. >_>

Well who do you think looks the worst out of the three? At this point I dislike NekoRex the most. Strawman is annoyingly inactive and I think he's been tunneling on both days, but I don't feel as bad about him. JB ... while he's talked the most out of the three he hasn't actually scum hunted all that much.

I got you.

Alright guys so since half the game has claimed something and no one is CCing anything so let's look at the people who haven't claimed anything: Me, Kay, Boron, JB, Strawman, Mancer and NekoRex. Out of all these people my lynch priorities go Strawman, JB, and NekoRex, for reasons I've already stated inthread. Objections?

I see absolutely no reason to claim my role just because half the game has decided to throw their roles out in the open for the mafia.

j00, why redirect Wren to Elieson of all people? He'd already outed himself as governor, and barring some sort of ridiculously OP role where he could stop the lynch more than once, he'd essentially be a vanilla townie. Why kill the vanilla townie when you could take a random shot and potentially kill someone like watcher?

Didn't say you had to. How about you give us some reads and do some scumhunting rather than dancing around it all? I feel like I've given you enough time to do this and you still haven't done much.

I'll let j00 answer this before I give out my own thoughts to the matter.

Guuuuuuuys!~

I'm back!~

I'm going to spend some time reading up on things and stuffs.

I agree with the above points that NekoRex has not being doing a lot of things. Cam has subbed in for him, made one post (that was very non-existent) before disappearing again.

##Vote: NekoRex

I'm going to place my vote here so that I at least have my vote somewhere by phase end.

##Vote: Baldrick

##Unvote

##Unvote

##Vote: Shinori

##Unvote

##Unvote

##Vote: Wren

##Unvote

##Unvote

##Vote: j00

##Unvote

##Vote: Helios

##Unvote

##Unvote

##Unvote

##Vote: Kay

##Unvote

##Vote: MancerNecro

##Unvote

##Unvote

##Vote: Cam

##Unvote

##Unvote

##Vote: Elieson

##Unvote

##Unvote

##Vote:Taewoo

Can someone analyse this for me? I really don't understand this. This means that Baldrick suspects Wren and Boron?

I don't see a lot of things I can reply to... (I expected more activity after I was busy)

I actually don't like the Redirector claim.

#1: We already have a confirmed Hooker.

#2: Redirector is usually a scum role.

#3: Why would a Redirector Redirect a claimed Doctor anyway? You could potentially mess up a protect or something, unless you're scum and you're trying to do that.

#4: I feel that Redirector is too similar to the Roleswapper claim and I'd trust the Roleswapper claim more than the Redirector claim because Redirector sounds too overpowered for town when they have a Hooker as well.

I don't like the Roleswapper claim as well, but I dislike the Redirector claim more. Thoughts on this anyone?

Baldrick hooking Shinori isn't a matter of priorities, it's a logical impossibility unless Baldrick is lying about his claim and is actually a hooker (or if Shinori is lying but then none of this matter). If Baldrick hooked Shinori, Shinori can't have switched Baldrick and scorri's roles and Baldrick would still be a cop who could not hook Shinori. Paradox.The claims last day were doc, kill!cop and one-shot gov. Elieson was the closest we had to a cleared townie, I did not trust Wren or his claim, so I figured if Wren is redirected to Elieson and Elie dies, Wren is lying and we've lost a vanilla. If Elie lives, likely-town who we're not gonna waste much discussion on lives. I admit, it's not the best reason, but I saw no point in redirecting Baldrick, as I couldn't force him to out his result without claiming myself, and I didn't wanna redirect Wren to him on the chance on Wren being scum. Any other action would be a shot in the dark and I'd rather do a calculated gamble. If I redirected two random people I still couldn't make them confess without claiming my action and I still wouldn't know exactly what or what was supposed to happen.

I don't see a lot of things I can reply to... (I expected more activity after I was busy)

I actually don't like the Redirector claim.

#1: We already have a confirmed Hooker.

#2: Redirector is usually a scum role.

#3: Why would a Redirector Redirect a claimed Doctor anyway? You could potentially mess up a protect or something, unless you're scum and you're trying to do that.

#4: I feel that Redirector is too similar to the Roleswapper claim and I'd trust the Roleswapper claim more than the Redirector claim because Redirector sounds too overpowered for town when they have a Hooker as well.

I don't like the Roleswapper claim as well, but I dislike the Redirector claim more. Thoughts on this anyone?

I was actually thinking about this as well but he did say it's only a one-shot redirect so it's not like it was my role from Schoolteacher. So it could just be some weird JoaT role. j00 what's the name of your character? Atm I'd rather not lynch someone for their role at this point of the game and rolespec is dumb. Like Boron said earlier we shouldn't lynch someone based on role because we don't know the reason yet why there are certain roles.

Mancer what are your thoughts on Strawman and JB?

##Unvote

##Vote: Elieson

##Unvote

##Unvote

##Unvote

##Vote: Kay

##Unvote

##Vote: Helios

##Unvote

##Unvote

##Unvote

##Vote: Boron

##Unvote

##Unvote

##Vote: Strawman

##Unvote

##Vote: JB

##Unvote

--

##Unvote

##Unvote

##Unvote

##Vote: Taewoo

##Unvote

##Unvote

nobody actually answered the question i asked in my one "nonsubstance" post -_-

this massclaim that i missed looks like a semi-bad idea and i would recommend looking into whoever's idea that was

i am also slightly suspicious towards paper for being so eager to waste a lynch for the sole purpose of proving a role last phase (there have been maf governors before so it doesn't prove alignment unless i missed something?)

i am also not entirely convinced of WREN but even doctor is a pretty weird fakeclaim so i'll let that go for now

uh

through my rudimentary other skimthrough (as i said i'll be scarce over the next two irl days or so)

i'm about 50% sure there was scum on the mini-JB wagon ED1 just due to how easy it was, but then another part of me wonders who would actually let that slide. Of all the players on that wagon, I'm most uneasy about mancer.

i am also not understanding why the d1 elie wagon built up at all (all i saw was some stuff about being incomprehensible which is more null than scummy?)

##vote Mancer

because i really don't have anything else right now

will read eD2 more in-depth later

i am also slightly suspicious towards paper for being so eager to waste a lynch for the sole purpose of proving a role last phase (there have been maf governors before so it doesn't prove alignment unless i missed something?)

well it appears he's dead so shut up me

I already said I find Shatter scummy for some reasons.

I think Strawman has been very non-existent and did not contribute much. I actually did not even realise that Strawman is in this game until you brought this up to me, actually. I think this form of non-existence could be an attempt at active lurking. So, Strawman leans scum to me for now.

My family has been taking up much more of my time than expected, I apologize. Its like they want to spend time with or something since I've been gone. Its weird.

quote name='MancerNecro' date='28 December 2012 - 11:30 PM' timestamp='1356755428' post='2230978']

I already said I find Shatter scummy for some reasons.

I think Strawman has been very non-existent and did not contribute much. I actually did not even realise that Strawman is in this game until you brought this up to me, actually. I think this form of non-existence could be an attempt at active lurking. So, Strawman leans scum to me for now.

Then you must suck at reading the thread and have completely forgotten all of day 1. Why don't you have a look three pages back where I dedicate half of a post to you that you didn't respond to. And then say this:

--snipped stuff about redirector--

Which is bull with the post I mentioned.

Speaking of a redirector claim however, I have seen plenty of town redirectors iirc. What I would question more is it only being 1 shot. Maybe to compensate for those other "similar" roles you listed or because town with "scum roles" usually don't need to use those abilities much in case they might mess something up.

I was actually thinking about this as well but he did say it's only a one-shot redirect so it's not like it was my role from Schoolteacher. So it could just be some weird JoaT role. j00 what's the name of your character? Atm I'd rather not lynch someone for their role at this point of the game and rolespec is dumb. Like Boron said earlier we shouldn't lynch someone based on role because we don't know the reason yet why there are certain roles.

Also, I feel like this isn't something that should be brought up or commented on by j00, considering the amount of claims that have happened already.