Pokemon Adventures R/B/G/Y Mafia

BBM

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Helios, I think that the actual scum team are going to try and paint us badly through our huge JB + Strawman scumteam assumption in Day 3. I admit that while my reads were wrong, I had really, really thought they were scum, and when JB overreacted to my role's results, I thought that it was a slip of his and that he was admitting that he was Sabrina.

Yeah, I rely too much on my role's results in games where I have an information role like this.

Hmm... I won't be able to address your reasons if you can't tell me about them.

All I can say for myself for the two reasons I've posted is that I honestly thought that JB was scum. I did not like his actions, they were scummy to me. When I caught him for it in Day 1, he gave a standard "Good point" answer then brushed it off easily. I had really thought that he was scum from Day 1, scum that was trying to stay unnoticed by brushing off others' reads on him. I started to overthink a lot, and when JB made his response to my result, everything sort of clicked in place in my mind and my scum siren went full blast to try and lynch him.

Dammit, I just couldn't stay away, could I >_>

You don't get to complain about not being able to have a life when I don't get to have a life either.

Also, what makes you town, aside from your point of view? Nothing. Just like me. In other words, all we have to go on is, well, your word. Which can be just as easily faked. Stop trying to fool everyone that your word is indisputable fact. Because really, it's not to anyone other than you. Your word against mine. I can turn the tables on you just as easily and say that you are just as much scum to me as I am to you.

I can think of a reason why you would bus Straw even if there had been no pressure on him. D1 was a mess where we didn't lynch anyone, just tried to avoid a universal loss. On D2, we lynched NekoCam, who was town. So on D3, I'm sure we're all getting nervous because if we didn't lynch scum that day then we'd be in big trouble. I think you were trying to push a case on Straw, not enough to get him lynched until necessary, but to shine enough suspicion on him so that if he got lynched (or flipped from other means) it would net you town cred.

Self-meta. This helps your case so much. My point about your play being similar to that of another game was hardly supposed to be a serious point or even taken seriously.

I'm scummy for defending JB. Really. First of all, where did I even "defend" him, as you are so boldly proclaiming? I didn't want him lynched on D1 because I thought he was rusty and I joined the game solely because he was playing it. But after that, I've said that I've been "okay" with a Shatter lynch like ... consistently! This is misrep at its finest.

I overreacted because you had to bring up THAT game. Don't omit the truth. What you said got under my skin and I don't think when I'm angry. Emotion is not a fucking scumtell.

Read my above response to Mancer. WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU ALL GETTING THAT I WAS RELUCTANT TO CLAIM. DO YOU GUYS LACK THE ABILITY TO READ OR SOMETHING. As for "putting off content", I apologize that I have a life and I never had the chance to do so. >_>

you've been trying to lynch off the claimed, now proven doc since who knows how long. So yeah there's my case for you.

OH MY GOSH ARE YOU A FUCKING IDIOT how am I supposed to KNOW that she is doc? This-slot-can-fuck-off-and-die is not even PROVEN town. It's town on YOUR word only when we don't even know how truthful YOUR word is. Even if she is doc, how am I SUPPOSED to know that she is doc and town?

I love how hypocritical you're being. You're allowed to be wrong about JB and still town, but I'm not allowed to be wrong about the doc claim and town.

Helios. You toss around stuff that only you know is true from your point of view, so therefore it could be a lie to everyone else, like it is fact and use your limited point of view to make everyone believe it is fact. Guess what? We don't know what the mod tells you. We don't know what you know. So we don't have reason to believe it's true. I really hate that you do this kind of stuff. You excuse your own mistakes but say that everyone else's must be because they're scum. You get under people's skins and you're act like a know-it-all. Get out.

Helios and Mancer, perhaps it just my ignorance of the source material, but what is the significance of Sabrina, exactly? Does this help with scum hunting or anything?

I want to bring out this piece of incriminating evidence. I was blinded by my tunnel vision towards JB in Day 3 that I completely missed this. This could be Boron's sort of "slip"? The way she phrased this, it's as if she is trying to undermine the importance of my role's results.

I think I can say with even greater certainty that you are Sabrina, Boron!

This leaves j00 to be the Silencer, which from the flavour should be Lt. Surge.

gg scum, this game is town's.

I'm going to ISO Boron and j00 again and again to see if I can pick up anything that can serve to help convince you guys that they are the scum team.

One interesting thing that I've noticed from a reread is that Boron and j00 never directly mentioned or spoke to each other in the thread. Could this be some kind of scum distancing in the thread itself?

NOT EVERYTHING IS A FUCKING SLIP MANCER. I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE FUCKING SOURCE MATERIAL AND I HATE FLAVOR SCUMHUNTING.

That's it.

I'm done.

I quit.

I just wanted to spend my last day of winter vacation relaxing and not getting worked up over this game. But apparently, you guys can't just leave me alone for one more day, can you.

I. QUIT.

I won't be back. BBM can modkill me if he sees it fit. I don't care.

I'd like to remind Boron, Mancer, and Helios of this:

12. Have good integrity. This includes not being a dick.

Tone it down a notch, all three of you. And I don't think Boron is being entirely serious about that so I'll give her the benefit of the doubt.

Someone remind me not to drink and play mafia at the same time. I think my last post or two may have been the alcohol speaking because I just broke down randomly for no reason. Anyway, I'm leaving and I won't be back until late tomorrow.

Also, what makes you town, aside from your point of view? Nothing. Just like me. In other words, all we have to go on is, well, your word. Which can be just as easily faked. Stop trying to fool everyone that your word is indisputable fact. Because really, it's not to anyone other than you. Your word against mine. I can turn the tables on you just as easily and say that you are just as much scum to me as I am to you.

I can think of a reason why you would bus Straw even if there had been no pressure on him. D1 was a mess where we didn't lynch anyone, just tried to avoid a universal loss. On D2, we lynched NekoCam, who was town. So on D3, I'm sure we're all getting nervous because if we didn't lynch scum that day then we'd be in big trouble. I think you were trying to push a case on Straw, not enough to get him lynched until necessary, but to shine enough suspicion on him so that if he got lynched (or flipped from other means) it would net you town cred.

Self-meta. This helps your case so much. My point about your play being similar to that of another game was hardly supposed to be a serious point or even taken seriously.

I'm scummy for defending JB. Really. First of all, where did I even "defend" him, as you are so boldly proclaiming? I didn't want him lynched on D1 because I thought he was rusty and I joined the game solely because he was playing it. But after that, I've said that I've been "okay" with a Shatter lynch like ... consistently! This is misrep at its finest.

I overreacted because you had to bring up THAT game. Don't omit the truth. What you said got under my skin and I don't think when I'm angry. Emotion is not a fucking scumtell.

Read my above response to Mancer. WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU ALL GETTING THAT I WAS RELUCTANT TO CLAIM. DO YOU GUYS LACK THE ABILITY TO READ OR SOMETHING. As for "putting off content", I apologize that I have a life and I never had the chance to do so. >_>

OH MY GOSH ARE YOU A FUCKING IDIOT how am I supposed to KNOW that she is doc? This-slot-can-fuck-off-and-die is not even PROVEN town. It's town on YOUR word only when we don't even know how truthful YOUR word is. Even if she is doc, how am I SUPPOSED to know that she is doc and town?

I love how hypocritical you're being. You're allowed to be wrong about JB and still town, but I'm not allowed to be wrong about the doc claim and town.

Helios. You toss around stuff that only you know is true from your point of view, so therefore it could be a lie to everyone else, like it is fact and use your limited point of view to make everyone believe it is fact. Guess what? We don't know what the mod tells you. We don't know what you know. So we don't have reason to believe it's true. I really hate that you do this kind of stuff. You excuse your own mistakes but say that everyone else's must be because they're scum. You get under people's skins and you're act like a know-it-all. Get out.

Well my play has been pretty protown this game so there's that. My role is pretty damn hard to fake since there's never been a role like that before. I'm Red the frickin protagonist of the manga, you really think he wouldn't be in the game? I don't really know what else to say aside from that since my flip will just prove what I'm saying is the truth.

That's dumb play for scum. Why wouldn't scum!Helios take advantage of players like NekoRex/Cam, Elieson, and Wren/Iris/SB who haven't posted much and would be easy mislynches even with their claims at that stage instead of lynching off scum!Strawman? If the town is in confusion then why not take advantage and build off it? There is no reason for scum!Helios to push a Strawman lynch since D2 so aggressively. I even wanted Straw lynched over JB and moved on to JB only after Straw was modkilled. Besides, I think you're the first person to vote me all game, so I don't think I would have to worry too much about gaining towncred.

If you're gonna meta at least do it right lol. My bad for taking you seriously then.

You were defending him whenever I kept saying JB scumbuddies with Strawman. Oddly enough you never mentioned Straw, but you always said that you thought it was dumb that I grouped the two together. By the time JB looked like he was going to be the lynch target though, you said you'd be "ok" with lynching him, which is a pretty safe way to play it off because then you're like "well ehhh he wasn't my first choice to lynch" when he flips town. So yeah it's pretty opportunistic. So yeah it's a misrep since I forgot to add in the opportunistic switch to JB to mislynch a townie. Sorry about that.

We're probably getting it from the fact that you said you were willing to claim if we decided on a massclaim, everyone claimed except you and j00, and then you decided you shouldn't claim all of a sudden because "you're giving information to the mafia". Then said you didn't want to because you weren't sure everyone was massclaiming when it was pretty obvious that we were. Then you claimed safeguard when j00 already said he had a safeguard ability and yeah it was kinda weird. Looked like you were waiting to discuss a fakeclaim with your buddies or something. So if you're scum j00 is probably scum as well and you chose safeguard since you could possibly prove it since j00 had the safeguard ability.

Probably because he/she claimed doc and no one counterclaimed after all this time. Why would there even be a scum!doc in this game anyway? You're really just grasping now, but ehh whatever.

Except not really. I mean every single one of your votes have been on a townie this game. Every single one. I was wrong about JB yes. You were wrong about Wren, Baldrick, JB, Shinori, and now me. That's 5 people man. Not to mention all your votes except for the one on me has been pretty opportunistic (and the one on me can be considered OMGUS). Don't tell me that if it wasn't you, you wouldn't think that someone like that isn't even remotely suspicious?

I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings. This just might be one of my last games for a while if I end up going back to school (not sure how well I can manage my time with classes yet) so I'm trying to do my best to make sure town wins this game since this is the first time I've been town in a while and Red's my favorite character. Like we said before confidence is necessary if you want people to believe your cases, but I apologize if that comes off to you as arrogant. I'll try to work on my wording a bit so it doesn't appear to look so cocky. So again, I apologize for angering you.

Votecount:

Boron (2): Helios, Mancer

Helios (1): Boron

Not Voting (3): SB, Elieson, j00

With 6 players alive, it takes 3 votes to lynch at deadline and 4 to hammer. Phase ends at 11:30 PM EST on January 6th. You have just over 68 hours left.

PoE not gonna convince anyone in this situation because, let's face it, we've all been off this game and PoE includes automatically eliminating yourself as scum. All of us who remains as alive and talking (Wren/Iris/SB is certainly not talking) are suspicious of each other so no one's gonna listen to PoE. I can say I'm town how much I want but it's not proof for you guys.

I'm not autoclearing Helios either, who've been playing far too much off flavor for my liking. He started suspecting JB based on flavor, and while he didn't look good when he was defending himself it wasn't much previously that made him look that bad. Now he's saying he's town because he's Red, the protagonist of the story, which proves nothing. Also, you say Boron has been defending JB really hard, but I can't see it other than her saying there wasn't a good basis to tie Strawman and JB together, which was true.

I safeguarded Kay this night.

Mancer tunneled JB really hard and is now tunneling Boron really hard. He jumped on me for my previous comment and has been very, very quick to call scumslips on everything. I didn't bother so much earlier in JB's case because I only though Mancer were playing bad rather than scummy (Shinori and JB also played rather bad when their wagon was building) but he's still tunneling and calling scumslips and saying a lot of crap.

I also noticed that none of them saw fit to mention their actions tonight. In Boron's case I don't think it matters as much as Mancer, who should hace immediately told us which pokemon he talked to. And, as people mentioned earlier, his jigglypuff result clash with my role.

My last post was last minute posts that slipped through phase end because I'm slow and why would I mention Boron in it? I only said you and Helios have been the ones to bring up roles and flavor the most and claims and flavor is in no way conclusive especially since we know scum must be lying. We know there's a silencer (I'd guess non-consecutive, as there's been a lot of these roles and no one got silenced last night) and someone who killed by telekinesis who probably is Sabrina. Then at least two of the roles claimed must be fake. But simply going off "oh you have a role/report that is easy to fake" is really bad.

Emotion is not a scumtell but has so far affected everyone's play for the worse, so I actually consider Boron to be least scum at the moment. Mancer said we never spoke "directly" to each other in thread, though I called out on her earlier for posting little content D2. You seem to be grasping for reasons to find us as the scumteam. I also don't like how Boron claimed late etc but she's right about all this flavor stuff being bullshit.

Also don't like how Mancer is taking Helios' word's for granted and suspecting Boron and me.

I find Helios quite scummy too, and if he's scum Wren/Iris/SB is not cleared either, but right now I'm more prone to believing Mancer and Helios is the team.

##Vote: Mancer

Urgh on closer reading Helios is terrible

When he claimed (after Kay) he said he could check if people like Wren were telling the truth with his role but that he probably would not live through the night. Why did you even consider yourself a possible nightkill with Kay around? Hello, non-consecutive vig? And how come you consider me worse than Mancer, who tunneled hard on JB and is still tunneling today?

Then you claimed safeguard when j00 already said he had a safeguard ability and yeah it was kinda weird. Looked like you were waiting to discuss a fakeclaim with your buddies or something. So if you're scum j00 is probably scum as well and you chose safeguard since you could possibly prove it since j00 had the safeguard ability.

This is wrong, Boron claimed safeguard before I did. I fullclaimed last because my partial role and character was out already and everyone had guessed I was a JoaT anyway. This is plain grasping and why the hell would I say I had safeguard after Boron did if we're a scum team? Claiming the same abilities draws unwanted attention if you're scum and now you're accusing her based on roles again.

Mancer, if I was the silencer, do you think I would say "hey guys I tried to target Elieson but I hit Baldrick instead" in the thread when Baldrick was silenced?

I'd lynch any of Helios or Mancer today and Helios already have another vote so

##Unvote

##Vote: Helios

I know I'm definitely town.

I did not bother mentioning last Night's results because it is actually Raichu Silencing Elieson, which is pretty obvious from the flavor and given the fact that Elieson can't speak now.

Good point on that Helios auto clear though. Although, this makes me wonder if it's some elaborate attempt by j00 or Helios in bussing their scum buddy (Helios for j00, Boron for Helios) to gain town credit.

Of the four plausible candidates for a lynch today, which are Helios, Boron, you and me, we don't trust each other enough for scum to need bussing. We're six people alive, it has to be only two scum or the game would be over, so bussing would be really risky when scum could just vote the same person and convince a townie to do the same for a end phase lynch.

True...

I'm really confused right now, so I'm going to ##Unvote: Sangyul before that becomes too quick of a hammer and lynch. I also sort of feel that Boron's explosion is genuine, so that is a point.

Boron's ragequit post is horrible play but emotion is not a scumtell. If anything, saying I QUIT when there's two scum left reads more as pissed town because if scum then you're also really stupid. Or it's a WIFOM scum gambit but she couldn't have been sure BBM wasn't gonna modkill her so I really don't think it is.

Can SB give us his thoughts as soon as possible? I think any arguments/discussions between the 4 of us aren't going to go anywhere, since we don't trust each other anyways.