• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ELIE HOW COULD YOU FORGET ME

I'm like an hour away from you lol

I'd never forget you! Dallas FtWorth is like 3 hours away from me though!'

Also:

OMG ROXAS I GREW UP IN BUTLER FOR 14 YEARS!

Edited by Elieson

...I wish I could say I was lonely by myself in Quebec, but quite honestly I'm not surprised that no-one else wants to live there.

...except that there's another pin in Quebec already?

Oh man, Jyosua lives up in Lancaster? My cousins used to live up there.

From what I recall of it, it was pretty undeveloped. Lots of land compared to the number of people that lived there. But then I was a very young child then.

There's still quite a bit of land out here, but there's more people living here now. At least 150,000 in Lancaster and I'm pretty certain that Palmdale has over 300,000. I actually just moved to the area... I've only been living here for about 6 months.

You're right. Lancaster is boring because there's practically nothing there...

I don't mind it too much, because I go to LA or the surrounding areas when I want to do something fun.

There's still quite a bit of land out here, but there's more people living here now. At least 150,000 in Lancaster and I'm pretty certain that Palmdale has over 300,000. I actually just moved to the area... I've only been living here for about 6 months.

I don't mind it too much, because I go to LA or the surrounding areas when I want to do something fun.

Damn, it's actually grown quite a bit, then. I believe the last time I went was five years ago, and it was practically a ghost town.

Yeah, I'm in Nashville.

You like it there? Have a bunch of friends who go to college in Nashville and I think most of them like it better up there lol. Probably a lot more to do. Only been there twice myself and even then I spent all the time I was there in Antioch volunteering.