Folgore Rangers return!!

Shin

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll be changed when the timer gets there.

9 MORE DAYS.

Also, I thought we had original character traits that weren't going to be repeated :P:

BoronXShin was the wurst one I made.

Edited by Esme.

I forget what my gimmick was. In light of new possible developments, maybe I could be "guy who is insistent people finishes their drafts?" I will show my dedication by staying in character all day, every day! :p

But seriously, maybe the draft could be a silly one. Instead of turncounts, judge it on stuff like "most RN screwed/blessed unit", "funniest sacrifice of undrafted scrub", "most entertaining draft-log PR", etc.

I forget what my gimmick was. In light of new possible developments, maybe I could be "guy who is insistent people finishes their drafts?" I will show my dedication by staying in character all day, every day! :p

Don't worry! I stay in character all the time too! Unfortunately that just means I'm a narcissistic egomaniac!

Whether I act in character or I'm just that horrible for real is one of the many mysteries of the Folgore universe. Of course, it's alongside puzzles like where on the Earth the Folgore Lair actually is, or why hasn't Horace fired Camdar.

Feh, that's easy! The answers to those questions are "Because he's afraid of what it would mean if their plans continued to fail" and "where the Folgore Rangers hang out", respectively.

Feh, that's easy! The answers to those questions are "Because he's afraid of what it would mean if their plans continued to fail" and "where the Folgore Rangers hang out", respectively.

Fool! You've mixed up the responses!

Fool! You've mixed up the responses!

Shows what you know! The first is the name of the town where the lair is located (I believe it is in Iceland) and Camdar has been attempting to infiltrate them; they hate banks there so Camdar has been unable to check his balance and realise Horace has not made any deposits!