CHRISTMAS IS AWESOME

Integrity

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lesse. A $20 Target gift card, some candy and a cologne sample I'll rarely use. I'll be going to my grandparents soon, I'm expecting pants or nothing. As selfish as it sounds.

Isn't yours enough.

Section mod. Don't you remember the announcement where Integ was responsible for the fire emblem forums and eclipse was getting the general forums? Or I think it was something like that. Of course, I have the ability to unapprove it, but he didn't ask me.

Ordered a Turtle Beach wireless headset for the Xbox360, got another one apparently shipped to me in the same box, no charge.

Holy lucky

Also the kids had an absolute blast! My son is now the proud owner of a Daisy BB rifle, and an autographed Schaub jersey, and Last Story for the Wii (not sure what its like yet). Lexi got a Hello Kitty plushbackpack, Hello Kitty RC car, and an InnoTab2 (Like a VTech meshed with an iPad), and more Disney Princess stuff than I can count.

Plus stuffers and all that jazz~

Best part of christmas, the kids loved it, and Lexi believes in the Magic~~~~~~~~~~

Im so broke lol

Section mod. Don't you remember the announcement where Integ was responsible for the fire emblem forums and eclipse was getting the general forums? Or I think it was something like that. Of course, I have the ability to unapprove it, but he didn't ask me.

but it's integ

but narga you're never around except the one day a year I wish you a happy Canada Day, I couldn't have predicted this :(

but narga you're never around except the one day a year I wish you a happy Canada Day, I couldn't have predicted this :(

Understandable. But you didn't ask any of the other mods, either. Just Eclipse. somebody's got a cruuush.

Edited by Narga_Rocks

I sold my 360 and saved up for the past year to buy a kickass PC. My parents got my the final piece today, a 2 gig video card. Then I go to install steam and the servers are down. FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!

At least Guild Wars 2 is downloading, can't wait to test this baby out.

Understandable. But you didn't ask any of the other mods, either. Just Eclipse. somebody's got a cruuush.

now that you say it, I raised Tangerine on MSN to wish her a merry Christmas just minutes after posting that. Why didn't I just ask her then?