Tales of Symphonia Mafia Ver. 1.0

Shinori

Helios is doc? That's news.

The prims votes look fine. Enough to kill him but not enough for him to self hammer too early. In fact we could probably afford another vote on him if hammer is 6. Telling people not to vote when there's obvscum is inherently stupid and/or scummy.

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no rush at all, but it's true discussion has stagnated. What do people think about the reads Prims had before he was revealed as scum? Pretty much everyone has found SB, Baldrick and CR scummy at one point, and I don't think any of them would be very hard lynches to push,

Went through his ISO and the people he's mentioned only briefly or not at all are Elieson, JB and scorri. I don't think he even mentions Elieson who hasn't been around much, though he called out both scorri and Iris on inactivity.

scorri is dead and JB's done little but I have a tracker report on him saying he did nothing N1.

Iris/Strawman/Lucina need to say something more, could Lucina voice her opinions on players?

Elieson also voted BBM and SB, and mentioned this post that he found Helios and Marth scummy by the argument they had, which I disagree on. He later changed his mind on Marth here saying the Marth wagon was bad. I find his later posts to be quite good, and I don't have any problems with him this phase. He's been pretty much ignored by everyone (except Obviam I think) the whole game, but he's hasn't drawn attention to himself.

TL;DR Elieson's playing pretty protown though his reads are nothing original or say much new. Leaning town to me.

I'm most iffy about Baldrick, Mancer and SB at the moment, but they do have a lot of people finding them suspicious.

SB, the about you is that almost all your posts have been really short in this game. Can't you give any reads?

Mancer, one more vote and Prims can easily hammer himself. Why are you rushing so much for a lynch? Why were you dead set on Marth being scum? Red font to underline your votes? Really? If we're talking Pokemon mafia you behaved the excact way regarding JB's lynch and you were scum. Even disregarding meta pushing a lynch this hard is horrible and does make you look scummy.

RIP scorri.

I keep forgetting about JB need to reread him.

Iris = Baldrick. Idk if Straw even exists anymore lol. Wait Lucina is in this game? Or are you talking about Loocy?

Actually when I read that post he said "far from scummy" meaning he didn't think either of us were scummy and were just intown fighting. Agree that though Elie has been pretty lowkey so far he's been played protown and I can't really think of anything scummy he's done.

Baldrick's playerslot is only alive due to the miller claim. What makes me a little skeptical about him being scum is that Prims pushed for his playerslot's lynch by saying "well the miller claim doesn't autoclear him/her" basically. Could be an easy attempt to push a mislynch by taking advantage of that playerslot's lackluster play so far.

SB looks a little better though after some of his recent posts. Still willing to lynch him for his earlier play but he's not as high up for me right now as he was before.

I keep wrongfully giving Mancer a pass for some of the weird stuff he does in games simply thinking "lolMancer being Mancer". He also pushed Marth's wagon as aggressively as I did, which I can't really blame him for since I did it as well but it still looks bad on him. Then I claim cop and that I got a scumresult on Prims and he tries to say I'm the scumcop bussing my buddy in LYLO. Really now? And after doubting my claim, he's pushing Prims's lynch super aggressively when we don't even need to (though we do need to start piling up some votes to get to hammer in time). Add in the previous things I said about Mancer back in D1, and I'm getting a scumread on him.

Also I guess there isn't a redirector but a driver, which would actually make some sense (really wish scorri gave us more info about who she targeted I'm dumb and should have asked her). If that's the case I'm wondering if Prims actually isn't lying about Obviam being obvtown.

Also Prims's CR push seemed way too easy and safe (which I guess in reality is one of the reasons I got a weird feeling from him this game along with his interactions with bizz) and I'm wondering if that was also just an attempt at an easy mislynch, since it's easier to take advantage of the newbies. I'm a little concerned over the martyr claim since that's a classic scum fake. Obviously I ask that if she is the martyr she targets me tonight.

<Paperblade> being confirmed scum is so much fun

<Paperblade> you can post nonsense

<Paperblade> and people agonize over it

I think Paperblade wants me to post some song lyrics, but I don't listen to lyrical music that much