Pokemon X and Y

Jaybee

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then why Patrat...?! I'd much rather have Rattata... Sentret... or Zigzagoon; but not Bidoof. Please, not Bidoof. I hate Bidoof. :(

Actually~ I take that back. Bidoof is better than than the rest... it makes an excellent HM slave. XD (Although Zigzagoon does that just as well... while looking better.)

Edit: @RayDavid99

Haha... Same here!

Hm, I wonder if it'll be on the eShop...

Actually, I don't. It's going to be on the eShop. It is Pokemon, after all.

They're probably still testing things out, using only existing Pokemon, or just not showing them off.

For whoever thinks that it's too early for the sixth gen...

2004 - Ruby

2007 - Diamond

2010/2011 - White

2013 - XXX X and Y

Where's the problem?

Anyway, am I the only one who thinks that the overworld looks awful for 3DS graphics?

The battle animations are cool, but the overworld (when you move around your character)?

They could do A LOT better, and I hope they'll polish things up for when the game is released.

Worldwide launch is a good thing.

Another set is coming out? Great!

I feel as though I'm falling behind. I still haven't finished platinum version or white version and I have yet to obtain a copy of white/black 2.

Looking at the starters, I don't know which one I'll pick. In the other gens the choice was always so easy for me (charmander/totodile/treecko/omgiforgotwhoichoseingen4/oshawatt)

The overworld in Pokemon usually doesn't look stunning. Notable exceptions being Ho-oh and Lugia's chambers in HGSS, Peak of Mt. Coronet in Plat, N's Castle, and White 2's Reversal Mountain.

This is not an excuse for making a below-average overworld quality for the sixth generation.

Overworlds in Diamond/Pearl, Black/White were in the average quality of the DS, even though there were better games at it.

Overworld in X/Y is awful for the 3DS. It seems like it could almost run on a normal DS. I'm a bit disappointed.

I am f**king EXCITED for this one! Pokemon X and Y look amazing on the 3DS to me! Finally, we have an extremely ambitious game that uses full 3D battle models for the Pokemon, and a full 3D overworld and character. It doesn't get better than this!

I think I feel the same way as everyone else about the starters, and that's "they look ok." Sure, I'll probably decide on which one I'll get as soon as I see their evolutions, but Fennekin and Froakie don't look too bad. We'll see what happens when more information is revealed about them down the line.

But what I (and everyone else, don't deny it) really want are NEW EEVEE EVOLUTIONS. GIMME GIMME GIMME.

Don't tell me what I want. Leafeon is all I need.

>Worldwide Release

GET HYPED.

Not really too sure what Chespin is, but Fennekin and Froakie are adorable. Plus Fennekin doesn't look like it could evolve into a Fire/Fighting type. :P

Yeah, the last thing I want are more of those damn things. They focus on Eevee way too much already.

Eevee only gets its evolutions every two generations, so it's about time. I want a ghost/flying/rock type evolution. I wonder what subtypes the starters are going to have.

Eevee only gets its evolutions every two generations, so it's about time. I want a ghost/flying/rock type evolution. I wonder what subtypes the starters are going to have.

If Eevee were to get new evolutions this Gen, my guess is Dragon. Not much of a reason other than I'm in the bandwagon of ''Eevee's been getting the types that used to be Special pre-GenIV'', with Dragon is the only one left. But eh... *shrugs*

>Worldwide Release

GET HYPED.

Not really too sure what Chespin is, but Fennekin and Froakie are adorable. Plus Fennekin doesn't look like it could evolve into a Fire/Fighting type. :P

I'm honestly hoping that Fennekin does end up a Fire/Fighting type.

I'm just hoping because the uproar would be delisciously hilarious. And I just noticed Fennekin isn't an animal from the Chinese Zodiac, unless you want to get technical about canines.