Chespin, Fennekin, or Froakie?

OrangeCrush980

44 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favorite?

Chespin by default since it's the grass starter. Although that could change. Froakie is pretty awesome looking though, by the name it makes me think it will have an afro.

Edited by Emerald Knight

Froakie looks pretty freakin' awesome. It's odd though, it'll be the second gen where I don't pick the grass starter, with the other one being in the gen I kinda mentioned before with Cyndaquil. Chespin kinda looks a combo of Slowking's crown, a non-buggy eyed Patrat, and Emolga's face. That, and it looks like it has a stinger, which makes me thing bug-type.

Fennekin for me. I'm really glad I can go back to my tradition of first-picking the Fire Starter~ I think my sister's stuck between Chesipn and Froakie for her starter, 'cause she loves frogs but also likes the look of Chespin.

Froakie has some unfortunate configuration of lines on his face but I still love water starters and I think he might evolve into water/dark *fingers crossed* he looks like a burgler frog with those white gloves and the back sack. Chespin reminds me of a slim Oshawott with a hat, and Fennekin looks like the lovechild of Zorua and Ninetails. I love Ninetails but while the design is good, it has a bit of a "seen it" feel already.

I like Froakie, other two are OK.

EDIT-I actually dislike Fennekin in spite of liking Vulpix and Zoroark. Then again, I don't like Zorua. Maybe I'm just not a fan of smaller rodent things.

(sry if foxes are not rodents I actually don't remember)

Edited by Mouse