Fire Emblem Awakening: 3DS Bundle Thread

Diortem

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care if it's pre-installed or not. I WANT THAT BUNDLE. :drool:

I'll eventually buy a physical copy too anyway. Just cause I'm that big of an FE fangirl. Anything FE, I'll take. I love the series that much. I'll even take a figure of a character I don't like if I have to. It's FE!

EDIT: Actually, scratch that, there are a couple exceptions. I wouldn't take emulated versions of games, since I feel like that's cheating. I don't wanna cheat to get my FE stuff. I also won't take pics of yaoi or yuri, seeing as I'm not a fan of those, even if they're of FE characters. But that's really it.

Edited by Anacybele

Is it actually pre-installed? Or is it a normal bundle of system-plus-physical-copy-of-game?

Or is the box in the image too small to tell? xD...

Edited by Tsamimi

YES! 8D I have been waiting for this for soooo long. In fact, I held out on getting a 3DS until I knew for sure that this 3DS wouldn't be released.

My other choice was the pikachu 3DS XL but I'd rather have this. :D

Sucks that the game comes preinstalled though. Maybe they'll put the game up on the Eshop for backup?

Edited by MagicKitty

YES! 8D I have been waiting for this for soooo long. In fact, I held out on getting a 3DS until I knew for sure that the 3DS wouldn't be released.

My other choice was the pikachu 3DS XL but I'd rather have this. :D

Sucks that the game comes preinstalled though. Maybe they'll put the game up on the Eshop for backup?

What do you mean? The preinstalled game acts like a digitally purchased copy. You can delete it and redownlad it to the same system(account) as much as you want.

Is there any mention of a price?

Im mad that it's pre-installed and not a physical copy of the game, but if it is $30-40 cheaper than buying a 3DS and the game separately then it will be worth it to me.

Here is another website talking about it.

fireemblemawakening3dsb.png

http://www.hardcoreg...erican-release/

Ugh, why is it not being an XL such a big deal? Does it really matter? Sure, the XL gives you a bigger screen, but the standard 3DS is just as beautiful and people should be glad they're getting this bundle at all instead of complaining that it's "such a shame" that the bundle isn't an XL.

Ugh, why is it not being an XL such a big deal? Does it really matter? Sure, the XL gives you a bigger screen, but the standard 3DS is just as beautiful and people should be glad they're getting this bundle at all instead of complaining that it's "such a shame" that the bundle isn't an XL.

I think it's mainly because the 3DS is seen as a little bit more inferior than just a smaller screen (XL has a better battery life, for example). I agree though, it's better than nothing. I don't really know if I'd get it though.

Iunno. It'd be really weird for Nintendo to release a special edition 3DS and not mention it anywhere but an ad in the print edition of one magazine less than a month out before the release, after the XL's actual release... but who knows with Ninty these days anymore. Anyone want to call NoA and record it via Skype or something?

I've been watching Nintendo's 3DS facebook page for months, and I've noticed they don't give any details about a bundle deal until the day before it releases. It's a lousy sales tactic, if you ask me.

I think it's mainly because the 3DS is seen as a little bit more inferior than just a smaller screen (XL has a better battery life, for example). I agree though, it's better than nothing. I don't really know if I'd get it though.

I guess that kinda makes sense. But I don't mind recharging it when its battery gets low. And batteries are always replaceable too. Not to mention they last a very long time anyway. In fact, I haven't yet had to replace the one in my DS Lite and I've had it for several years.

Edited by Anacybele