Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem

I'm guessing Micaiah will play an important role. You know, Goddess hostess and all that.

Akatsuki no Megami Tensei!

That'd make lots of sense.

You know what I'd find funny, is if Sacred Stones plays a huge role in this plot due to the Monsters and such they have already.

This would, too.

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why isnt there an option to have this for "Favorite FE game"?

Probably because it was just announced today? IIRC Awakening wasn't added until its release in Japan.

Edited by Darros

Probably because it was just announced today? IIRC Awakening wasn't added until its release in Japan.

Because it didn't even come out yet/we don't know anything about it?

And that's supposed to stop me?

Please don't use hyperbole; "literally dying" sounds like an emergency.

Though it's true; with every passing second, we all come that much closer to dying.

It does...?

Didn't sound like much of an emergency to me~ :P

You don't have to read "literally dying" literally. ^^

I honestly thought this was the Universe's cruel, sick joke directed solely to me when I first saw it. I was just like, "No way."

I was just talking to my friend, and she asked my my favorite game. I said Strange Journey, but Awakening might take that spot.

Why can't the two just be one game?

I looked on this site and--Bam. Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem.

I have no words for this. I'm...

Why isn't think out right now!?

Oh dear GOD NO! I can already hear the tier-listing community getting geared for this and it's going to be PAINFUL! I will be downright surprised if forum wars don't break out between FE fans and SMT fans over whose tier list is better.

Oh dear GOD NO! I can already hear the tier-listing community getting geared for this and it's going to be PAINFUL! I will be downright surprised if forum wars don't break out between FE fans and SMT fans over whose tier list is better.

Nah, I doubt this will get that overblown. I see it more as a fans of both series meeting and finding

to enjoy through the crossover for those who only buy for 1 side, they may get sucked towards the other series.

Just had an interesting idea.

What if Paris ends up being the main/one of the main characters?

This could be an interesting time to give him more story perhaps.

Dude, I'm sorry but is this really the first thing that comes to your mind hearing about the game? What? I mean for example Marvel versus Capcom players, if they have any aspirations of being taken seriously, don't give a shit if their favorite franchise/game/comic's character is relatively good or bad in the actual gameplay, because how they play isn't decided by their origins in any aspect beyond maybe playstyle, to some extent if that. SNK and Capcom fans don't have totally different tier lists for CvS1-2, Street Fighter and Tekken fans don't have totally different tier lists for SFxT, Smash players don't (seriously) tier characters by franchise, and I'd be willing to bet that Namco and Capcom fans don't have totally different tier lists for NxC.

We haven't even seen yet if FE and SMT characters are even going to inhabit the same space of gameplay, maybe like somebody said FE characters are summoned by the SMT chars to do the fighting. My problem with your line of thinking aside, I think you can stand to wait a bit before sounding the alarm.

Irrelevant: at least a nick of Persona would indeed be nice, for total casuals who've only played babby's first Megaten Persona so far like myself

Edited by Rehab