I forgot why naruto was so good

Aizenberg

Personally thought it was good till the end of the Extracting the One-Tail Shukaku arc.

Pain just ruined the whole fucking thing. >_>

EDIT:

@CR: I KNOW I MEAN HOW COULD THEY DO THAT TO NEJI THAT IS JUST SO CRUEL! *cries*

Edited by Bluedoom

I liked Naruto up until like ep 30 (before the chunin tournament dealy, they were still in the forest I think?)

It didn't suddenly turn shit or anything, I just got bored of it

In the latest chapter, we found out Sasuke has a literal psychological disorder and is such a dick because of a genetic brain fault and mental illness that runs in his family.

I'm not even kidding and it is amazing.

this is awesome

In the latest chapter, we found out Sasuke has a literal psychological disorder and is such a dick because of a genetic brain fault and mental illness that runs in his family.

I'm not even kidding and it is amazing.

In every sharingan?

Does stealing a sharingan give you the illness and does kakashi have it?

Personally thought it was good till the end of the Extracting the One-Tail Shukaku arc.

Pain just ruined the whole fucking thing. >_>

EDIT:

@CR: I KNOW I MEAN HOW COULD THEY DO THAT TO NEJI THAT IS JUST SO CRUEL! *cries*

Pain was a great revitalizing force that was absolutely wasted. The end of that arc displayed just how far Kishimoto had fallen.

He was an awesome concept and his actions gave a huge amount of gravity and a sense of change to the story. Really could have made everything more impacting. Alas.

• 2 weeks later...

People actually pay to read some of this.

Let that sink in for a moment.

At least they have entire volumes of a few chapters at a time if they pay for it, though. But it's only like 10 or so chapters, right? So I guess it's kinda still a slow slog. Maybe if they combined volumes (double the content) without increasing price it would be better. The action and the abilities are kinda fun, even if the characters don't mean much to me. I like the ninja fights.

At least they have entire volumes of a few chapters at a time if they pay for it, though. But it's only like 10 or so chapters, right? So I guess it's kinda still a slow slog. Maybe if they combined volumes (double the content) without increasing price it would be better. The action and the abilities are kinda fun, even if the characters don't mean much to me. I like the ninja fights.

Actually, that's almost exactly what I was going to say. When I do buy manga, I only buy collections. DBZ has a nice one that covers entire arcs, it's super huge and is only ~$17.

If more were like that then I'd probably keep up.

who remembers zabuza, that total bad ass.

They started airing episodes from around then again (the one where he ambushes the bridge builder in his mist crap specifically) on Toonami. Early Naruto is alright but still has its cheesy moments.

my boy Shikamaru

That lazy fuck that was better than everyone else? Easily the best character. Sad to read they ruined that.

I guess the first big Naruto and Sasugay fight on the water was pretty cool, but it's a show about ninja. Do some ninja stuff, quit firing magic everywhere. DBZ did that already. The show did have good music though, but none of the crap you guys are posting.

much better