Share Your Desktop Backgrounds!

Darros

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man... my desktop hasn't changed, but geez guys... your desktops are so messy.

Something fresh from my usual background, decided to go with a picture I took of my girlfriend and I in FFXIV for kicks, turned out pretty well. Added in the game's logo and also a little menu kind of area to put icons in neatly.

2jaiz2c.png

Mine's not messy. ;~;

jfQfGQ3nbgQ4C.png

Ain't intending to change the desktop background for a while.

My desktop used to be covered in icons, even when they were at the smallest size, but then I cleaned it up.
Now I have so many windows covering my screen that I never see my desktop anyways, so it's still (relatively) clean xD

Mostly I'm posting again to say that I just found these (and their friends) and am seriously considering devoting an entire workspace to them.

Oh right, current desktop background is this one, but it'll cycle in about 5 minutes:
[spoiler=Currently looks like this]6J1fw1Ll.png

Yeah, Firefox is my back up for when/if Chrome doesn't work, and the mountains are my ref for mountain maps, never bothered changing it.

pKtTSkj.png

Lol @ Untitled and New Folder folders.

TaeKwon_Rankers_SeeSaw_and_Ren_by_Halsh.

This is my current Wallpaper, though it's on my old computer that I dug up and have set up in my living room since my main PC is out of commission. I made this god, 5 years ago, back when I played on DevilishRO and took Taekwon Missioning to a serious degree. By server close I had 434 points, and Seesaw had 429.

Edited by Elieson

jbiphwOzx5x6sP.jpg

Got this lovely desktop background after I got the beta access code from my Destiny amazon pre-order.

• 2 weeks later...