Characters you DON'T like?

FrostyFireMage

Honestly I really didn't hate any characters except Gangrel and Excelus but you where supposed to hate them. The funny thing is the character who was completely forgotten by the other characters ended up benched and completely forgotten by me on the first map I got him. I guess the devs did a good job with that guy cause half the time I couldn't even remember he was on my team.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to mention you get Cordelia like 30 minutes later and instantly have a better Pegasus.

But she gets better Mag.

Also Roy for being an absolute horrible unit in his own game.

Yep.

Roy is a Neverused tier character. Because his hits are so soft that even a Troubledour can endure them well with the Rapier on Hard and that he's toast later in the game within range of any foe. Cuz he promotes too late that you can never get him to 20/20 no matter what you do.

The tier list I've made here is pretty accurate!

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=38068

Seeing male MU's supports with Gangrel and having him refer to Plegian families as "wretches" even within a context while Gangrel is considering the moral ramifications of his actions unsettles me the way Ike slaughtering Daein without a second thought while Ashnard stops to kiss babies would.

It's the other way around.

Ashnard flooded Daein in Chapter 20 since those were his orders and Jill's father even wrestled to that loyality.

Kellam: Maybe if he spent less time talking about how invisible he is, I might find him to be more interesting.

Like Kieran. Mhm. >=)

I liked Sully at first too, it was cool to see a no-nonsense tomboy. But after a few chapters, I got really sick of her constant and needless swearing, and unpleasant attitude.

Maybe the game should be rated teen after all.

I could stand CaedaxMarth because Caeda at least respected herself and didn't really seem to show that she thought herself a hindrance to the army.) However, she avoided the bench solely on my love of flying units.

Caeda is good at handling people and it really gives me a smile every time. ^-^

It's really hard to hate her. She's that great! <3

Edited by Katarina

Excellus. As people have already said, he reminded me of that blasted senator from Radiant Dawn, who I dislike so much I always consider killing instead of recruiting.

Why all the hate on Tharja? I thought she was funny.

(I honestly haven't seen anything from Cordelia's supports obsessing over Chrom, but I've also only used her in one playthrough so far)

She obsesses over Chrom in her supports with Vaike. Cordelia doesnt necessarily bother me, but i find her terribly uninteresting.

I disliked Miriel right off the bat. I can't stand people who use big words constantly for the sake of being condescendingly "intelligent."

But shes not like that. Shes just...intelligent and uses loads of big words because thats just how she rolls. Ive seen some of her supports with characters who say stuff like "i cant understand a thing you just said." and Miriel never responded with anything like "That is because your intelligence is subpar." Shes just like "...oh..."

Her support with Libra is really cute because he actually seems to understand exactly what shes saying and even responded in a similar manner. They got paired up in my run because i can relate to Miriel in a way. She should have someone who can be on her same wavelength.

I greatly dislike vaike

He isn't teaching me anything. and I was supposed to learn the belching arts from him!!!

Yeah, and no one will ever follow his example.

Vaike i HATE Vaike with a PASSION and Sully YES YES SHUT UP I HATE HER I HATE HER so hear me out Sully is just terrible has no personality no story and she is dumb

I know what you think I hate her cause she is a tomboy I will say this now NO I AM A TOMBOY MYSELF and Vaike is just a idiot he is a RETARDED IDIOT WITH NO BRAIN AND HE SHOULD JUST DIE IF IT IS ANYONE I WOULD KILL IN THIS GAME CAUSE I DID NOT CARE IT IS VAIKE

and Cordelia and Severa I like them both Cordelia is a amazing and Severa is the best and if anyone says other why's any more you will be seeing me in night with a sword at your neck so say your prayers

Haha kill it with fire before it lays egg. Sully is not lacking personality department and Vaike isn't that dumb he's just a brute it's his character type.

Panne would be the only one I can think of because she seems to be just thrown in their. She just has a boring appeal to her in my opinion

Edited by eclipse
Merged double post

To those that don't like Cordelia/Henry - pair them. My opinion of both of them went WAY up after that.

(still doesn't excuse Severa's behavior, though)

Maribelle and Miriel annoy me to no end. Then Maribelle died and I decided to leave her to rot. I don't miss her.

Her mediocre Speed is probably what got her killed as it is only 50%.

Olivia is pretty much the most incompetent person in the Shepherds. Her shyness and lack of confidence are even more crippling than Sumia's, by a long shot.

I get annoyed by Olivia's characteristics despite her being shy, why does she wear all of that see through clothing and is able to dance around disgusting men that she doesn't know?

Seriously. I've been taking pains to flesh out 90% of the supports. Children characters and supports with the Avatar are the ones mostly missing so far. Every other character that's come off as overly one note (Kjelle, Virion, Sully, Stahl, Sumia, Kellam, Miriel, Severa, Laurent) seems to have at least a few supports that show a much better side to that character, but Olivia? I haven't seen her redeeming feature if she has one yet.

Her mediocre Speed is probably what got her killed as it is only 50%.

Yeah. Tied for lowest base speed growth and lowest defense growth in the game isn't doing her any favors.

Seriously. I've been taking pains to flesh out 90% of the supports. Children characters and supports with the Avatar are the ones mostly missing so far. Every other character that's come off as overly one note (Kjelle, Virion, Sully, Stahl, Sumia, Kellam, Miriel, Severa, Laurent) seems to have at least a few supports that show a much better side to that character, but Olivia? I haven't seen her redeeming feature if she has one yet.

I hadn't used her at first, so I didn't have much of an opinion of her. Having since tried her out, I couldn't agree more! And quite frankly, the idea of having someone as shy as she is dance for a living is stupid, I think.

Man, I remember when we had to deal with 35% speed growths, in our growth units no less, and we liked it.*

*By "we," I mean "me," and by "liked it" I mean "reset at every available levelup until speed grew"

Oh yeah this thread is for people who've played this game, sorry.

[/size]

Yeah. Tied for lowest base speed growth and lowest defense growth in the game isn't doing her any favors.

I lucked out; my second playthrough's Maribelle has a decent speed, and she is a freaking powerhouse, and was the very first character to cap any stat as a promote. She hits like a truck and heals like a ... duck.

However, two things breathe on her and she still dies. I use her as Valkyrie Rescue Taxi mostly, and as a huge offensive pair up.

I lucked out; my second playthrough's Maribelle has a decent speed, and she is a freaking powerhouse, and was the very first character to cap any stat as a promote. She hits like a truck and heals like a ... duck.

However, two things breathe on her and she still dies. I use her as Valkyrie Rescue Taxi mostly, and as a huge offensive pair up.

Maribelle LV20/20 EXP- (1st run Japanese)

Class: Valkyrie

mariabel.jpg

HP 45/45

Power 4

Mag Pwr 24

Skill 26

Speed 27 (Gave her a speedwing)

Luck 33

Def 10

Res 27+2

Tome B Staff A

Skills: resistance2.pngRes+2, 004am.pngSeduced Lady,resistcry.pngResistence Cry, Duel Support

Well...Maribelle averaged at 25 Speed after 20/20.

Edited by Katarina

My Maribelle is 20 Troubadour/10 Mage/15 Sage/6 Valkyrie.

53 HP

9 Str

40 Mag

39 Skill

33 Spd

38 Lck

15 Def

33 Res

She basically laughs at Lord Voldemort and runs screaming from pointy sticks.

Edited by CinderSkye

• 2 weeks later...

Beside Exellius, Cervantes and Grima (I HATE them. Exellius and Cervantes for being horribles in every way and Grima for giving me nightmares...), There's no character that I really dislike. I'm not really fond of Greome since he remind me a bit too much of Robin/Nightwings but at least, some of his supports are rather nice.

I dunno why exactly, but I simply LOVE Gangrel. I know I should hate him, but I simply cannot. I like everything about him.

Beside Exellius, Cervantes and Grima (I HATE them. Exellius and Cervantes for being horribles in every way and Grima for giving me nightmares...), There's no character that I really dislike. I'm not really fond of Greome since he remind me a bit too much of Robin/Nightwings but at least, some of his supports are rather nice.

I dunno why exactly, but I simply LOVE Gangrel. I know I should hate him, but I simply cannot. I like everything about him.

hurr hurr get it

my Maribelle went 10 Troubadour/10 Mage/15 Dark Knight (don't ask, idk)/15 Dark Flier/Valkyrie

damn that's a lot of reclassing, at least she got some defense from Dark Knight lololol

I dunno. Olivia seems to take charge, somewhat, in her Henry supports to try and help him.

Oh yeah. I changed my mind about Cherche. She's alright in my book. Although I still confuse Cordelia and Cherche for one another. One of them should have had a different color... Like purple or something. That would be great.

Edited by Ein

i don't hate them, but i don't really care for Gerome and Severa either.

:/

i'm disappointed with them, i honestly thought i would like them more