So, NA players, how much time have YOU spent on Awakening so far?

darkkfan

162 members have voted

1. 1. How much time have you played Awakening for so far?

• 0 hours- I don't even have the game yet
    • 1-9 hours
    • 10-19 hours
    • 20-29 hours
    • 30-39 hours
    • 40-49 hours
    • 50-59 hours
    • 60-69 hours
    • 70-79 hours
    • 80-89 hours
    • 90-99 hours
    • 100+ hours

So I got my copy less than two weeks ago and I just finished my Lunatic playthrough at 50 hours. Spent most of that time grinding for reclassing and supports. Just wondering how much time you have all spent on it so far, since I know there are some people who are a lot more crazy than me and it is amazing how dedicated some people are. Don't worry, no one can see which option you select, so there's no need to be embarrassed (although I'm sure having spent more time playing Awakening isn't something to be ashamed of around here lol). Anyway, JP players and importers, sorry for excluding you from the poll, I just thought since you had an extra year to play the game it would skew the poll data, but feel free to post below!

Edited by Why so Sirius?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First file on Normal (Yeah, I suck, I know.) I've spent around 40 or so and I'm on Chapter 19, so I'll probably add on quite a few more yet. I've had it since the day it came out, so if I played it as much as I could have, I'd have a looottttt more time logged into it.

I have 50 hours just on my Hard Mode file alone(not ready for Lunatic juuust yet). Beat the game in 42 hours and the other 8 is training the Stop Pass characters in the DLC maps and making my Street Pass Team. I still got some pairings to do and characters to use.

I've only been able to play it for 20 hours so far, 'cause I can only play it when I'm over at my sister's apartment. I want to play it a lot more, but I don't want to be a pest.

43 hours on hard classic, 45 hours on lunatic classic, 6 hours on lunatic casual, 7 hours on lunatic+ classic according to 3DS

abusing resets and bookmarks to get supports for another 1-2 hours at least

Edited by Banchan

Only get to play it like 2-3 hours daily so far, so I'm at about 28 hours in after having the game for like 10 days. I'm still on my first playthrough since I kinda spent most of the time grinding than actually advancing on the story. Which of course I just stomp over due to the grinding.

Definitely 100+ hours.

This game has taken my heart, my soul, and my wallet.

Though despite how much I might be unhealthily into this game, I'll never get to the level of the guy in Japan that literally married his Love Plus waifu on their DS.

I want to say it's been 85 hours, but if I turn on the game again to check it will be more like 90 by the time I'm here again.

I have a problem and this game is not good for my problem. Do not buy this game during schooltime or you may also become a statistic.

Definitely 100+.

Done two runs of it on the Japanese version and will be having the United States version at the beginning of next month. And will be doing my next playthrough after getting a capture card. Games like this...Nintendo can take my wallet. =)

Edited by Katarina

My activity log shows 130 hours.

Props for here having a 5 day holiday and i was able to dedicate to the game, and i also have a brother who even began the game again because he is dooing too poorly...He still is, he lost like 10 characrer already and is stuck on chapter 19 laugh.gif. Actually props for him for don't resetting when losing characters.

Now is already being a bit tricky, but i'm working on my third playthrough.

I

I honestly have no clue. My game's recorded time is inaccurate due to the many many many times I spent resetting because a character died. >>

52:48 on my first file.

27:33 on my second.

But I know it's far more than that because of all the resets. >>