[NOC] Volcanic Anonymafia - Game Over

Prims

aka An 11:3 Mountainous Set-up Where The Third Mislynch Gets A Vengeful Shot, by Prims (14)

Gonna start sign-ups for this since Strider and Boron can't host their games right this moment and I'm next on the queue!

Rules:

- I'm the mod and my word is final. Don't do anything that you expect will annoy me, even if it's not in the rules. This includes looking for loopholes.

- No Outside Contact, keep the talking to the game thread unless your role allows otherwise.

- Don't directly intefere with the game if you're dead or not playing - if you're going to talk to other players or post in-thread I expect everything you say to have no game relevance whatsoever. Also, do not talk about the game to other players (dead or living) while deceased unless both of you have received a link to the graveyard quicktopic. The graveyard will contain a list of players who have access to it in the OP.

- Don't directly quote communications with the mod unless given permission. This includes your Role PM.

- Going 24 hours without a post nets you a prod. Going 48 hours without a post or receiving too many prods is likely to result in a modkill.

- Don't screenshot things.

- Don't edit your posts.

- Don't post after hammer.

- If you get yourself modkilled, you lose the game and your alignment may be subject to further punishment to circumvent any advantage your death could result in.

- Don't reveal your identity or be lame about it (this includes heavily implying who you are, or calling out the identities of other players).

- Have good integrity. This includes not being a dick.

- Play to win.

Set-up Info:

- D1 start. 72 hour days, 24 hour nights. Night talk is off. Mafia have day talk. Majority (half living players rounded down + 1) required to lynch.

- This is a Mountainous game (albeit with slightly modified mechanics and numbers), meaning all players are Vanilla.

- There are 11 town-aligned players and 3 mafia-aligned players.

- The third time a town-aligned player is lynched, the volcano gods will be angered and unleash their fury on a player of the sacrificed townie's choice, killing them. The game will enter a no-posting-allowed twilight phase while the lynched townie makes their choice.

- There are no bastard elements to this game. Everything stated about the set-up is totally honest (if it isn't you can ban me from hosting for being a jerk).

Sample Role PMs:

X, you are a Vanilla Townie. You have no abilities on than your word and your vote. You win the game when all mafia members have been eliminated.
X, you are a Mafia Goon. You have no abilities on than your word, your vote and one factional kill per night. You win the game when your faction controls a majority of the votes, and may coordinate with your scumbuddies (X and X) at any time in this quicktopic.

Sweatin' It (Alive):

Couldn't Take The Heat (Dead):

Handy Links:

Reminder: Do not change the password of your anonymous account once you receive it (since this was a problem last time).

Edited by Priam

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Setting up accounts and sending role PMs, confirm in-thread when you get yours. Remember to not be a Jalmont and get an avatar - anybody lacking one at the end of D1 will be modkilled.

EDIT: All role PMs sent.

Edited by Priam

Paperclip: Hmm... I see an overeager help client that desires to be used again so much that he'll join a case like this even though his contributions will likely be as useless as the services he offers in Word. Just do everyone a favor and stay out of my way on this case.