[NOC] Volcanic Anonymafia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 1

Far away on some island, a bunch of townies got together and noticed that some guys were getting abducted and thrown in a volcano one by one. "That's not very nice, I wonder who could responsible?" wondered the mayor. The islanders pondered this, and one responded. "I have no idea, it's not like this could be another one of those Mafia games Prims hosts every month". Then the wiseass who said that got shot by a mafia member hiding in the bushes.

U42afDF.jpg

Generic Islander - Vanilla Townie - Killed Night 0

With concrete evidence killers were among them, the vanillagers had no choice but to resort to lynching one by one until the mafia was eliminated, because they were a bunch of talentless hacks who couldn't do anything else. Only one question remained: would their combined voices and votes bring fall to the scums...... or to themselves?

It is now D1. You have until 3:30 PM on Sunday, March 3rd (Pacific Standard Time) to decide on a lynch. With 14 alive, it takes 8 to hammer.

Also, enigma and Mormegil still need to confirm, but 12/14 is good enough for a game start.

Edited by Priam

##Vote: Paperclip

Moeblobs With Hats can pen letters in quite a satisfactory fashion by herself, and without requiring your assistance! Please leave my computer and never return!

##Vote: Pasadena

I see what you did there. You want to get rid of everyone so that you'll be free to hit all the girls you want. Which means, of course, you're one of those scums! Did you expect someone like me to overlook something like this?

An avatar is in order. Complain less, work more, I suppose.

Hmm... Invisible. I see. Trying to hide behind the mask of being invisible, but it's clear to me that this is all an attempt to cover the childhood you wish you could forget. No one pays attention to the Invisible, so why not choose that mask. Interesting, I shall be keeping an eye on this one. As for the others, these pointless accusations are going to get you no where. You all look, but you don't observe. Call me when you have something more interesting.

Halfway to a lynch already huh?

It's in our favor to have multiple consolidated wagons. Gonna go see who else to jump on, because apparently the unashamed champion of the forces of Chaos doesn't seem to be drawing enough rightful ire.

PEdit: Okay, Bored come in with a flavor post, we defense, and no vote. This works for me.

##Unvote:

##Vote: Bored

Second PEdit: Looks like Invisible acquired a second vote, but I still think I'll stick with Bored for now. Definitely subject to change though, I don't know either of them from Adam.

Super happy with my vote now because Bored didn't even lay down a vote, and merely took the empty threat route. Can we lynch this already?

Also had a good laugh at me picking up votes. Good luck with that.

Votecount 1.1

Bored (3) - Invisible, Space Marine, Pasadena

Flaming Hot (3) - enigma, Pocket Ace, Brian Kibler

Invisible (2) - Flaming Hot, Senbonzakura

enigma (1) - Failbaddon

Paperclip (1) - Moeblobs With Hats

Pasadena (1) - Mormegil

Senbonzakura (1) - Frank Lucas

Not Voting: Bored, Paperclip

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch. You have about 67 hours and 45 minutes left in the day.

Invisible, why do you feel the need to discredit the votes made against you when none of them, as far as I can tell, are serious? I don't like your reaction to the votes at all. ##Unvote, ##Vote: Invisible

spoiler: he's vanilla lynchproof

##Unvote

##Vote: Bored

No vote, no sense, no place in this game.